Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast 14:21 - Jul 27 with 13437 viewsStroud_R

If you register with Recast you find you need 500 credits to watch each game (1000 for both games). It costs £5 to buy 500 credits - but there is also a 'Watch and Earn' option whereby if you are prepared to sit through about 5 minutes worth of adverts you can accumulate the 500 credits for one of the matches. Apparently Rangers benefit financially from Recast so I may persevere with this - even if it does seem a bit unusual at first.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/cambridge-united-v-qpr-exclusively-live-on-
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:29 - Jul 27 with 1771 viewsLythamR

I registered and started racking up some credits on my phone, it then seized up and wont accept the saved login details i went back to the qpr app and clicked the link again and it said the video isnt there anymore. so i switched off switched back on and tried to login again, no dice, clicked the "message us" link and that doesnt work because i dont have apple mail app on my phone because i use google mail. hmm

Went onto computer and tried the password reset from there, no dice. This feels proper ropey at the moment and not ready for public use, ie a bag of bolts
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:34 - Jul 27 with 1727 views80s_Boy

Hated the idea and now hate the experience...

What a shower of shit.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:36 - Jul 27 with 1712 viewsLythamR

managed to log in again now but it wont run videos, obviously not enough capacity on the system, DOH!
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:36 - Jul 27 with 1706 viewsQPRJohnny

What amd I missing. Have season ticket and pay for qpr plus so why am iusign this crap site asking for credits. Is t6his how all games being streamed or just friendlies otherwise i am looking at a refund. all advice info welcome
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:37 - Jul 27 with 1692 viewsconnell10

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:24 - Jul 27 by swisscottage

sent them an email.. got a response within 2 minutes, so at least they have some support.

"We're experiencing a high volume of traffic to our app. We're aware that some users are experiencing a slow connection. Our tech team is working on turning the wheels and getting this back up and running for the match."

Not a very auspicious start.

i cant log in on my laptop i knew this would be shite.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:37 - Jul 27 with 1691 views80s_Boy

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:36 - Jul 27 by QPRJohnny

What amd I missing. Have season ticket and pay for qpr plus so why am iusign this crap site asking for credits. Is t6his how all games being streamed or just friendlies otherwise i am looking at a refund. all advice info welcome

Lee Hoos master plan is that this load of amateurs will replace QPR+
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:37 - Jul 27 with 1688 viewsSharpy36

Hopefully the club just switches to Youtube if these cowboys fail us.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:39 - Jul 27 with 1656 viewsdavman

sent them an email.. got a response within 2 minutes, so at least they have some support.

"We're experiencing a high volume of traffic to our app. We're aware that some users are experiencing a slow connection. Our tech team is working on turning the wheels and getting this back up and running for the match."

Clearly they underestimated the demand for the game. Unlikely that it will all be sorted in the next 22 mins I think...

Yes, their support gave me a quick initial response yesterday, but have still not answered questions I asked in response to their, frankly, disappointing reply

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:39 - Jul 27 with 1653 viewsdmm

I'm in and all ready to go but nothing is playing and it said from 6.30pm
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:41 - Jul 27 with 1611 views80s_Boy

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:39 - Jul 27 by davman

Clearly they underestimated the demand for the game. Unlikely that it will all be sorted in the next 22 mins I think...

Yes, their support gave me a quick initial response yesterday, but have still not answered questions I asked in response to their, frankly, disappointing reply

It's Cambridge United vs QPR in a friendly match... How much demand is there?????
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:43 - Jul 27 with 1574 viewsenfieldargh

i cant wven get on it. paid me 5er keeps aaking me to sign up

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:43 - Jul 27 with 1564 viewsSharpy36

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:39 - Jul 27 by dmm

Is that on a phone ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:45 - Jul 27 with 1546 viewsconnell10

just wont load on phone or laptop

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:45 - Jul 27 with 1529 viewsmikeygunn

Logged in on my PS4 but nothing showing yet, it justs you’re in. Not sure what I’m in yet.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:46 - Jul 27 with 1506 viewsDubaiR

What a pile of pony. Paid for credits, tells me enter valid email format on 7th attempt it worked however crashes when try game. Go via live events says no live events
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:47 - Jul 27 with 1500 viewsconnell10

pile of f ucking shit

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:47 - Jul 27 with 1492 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:39 - Jul 27 by dmm

I have just messaged Recast say they are having problems due to high volume of traffic. Does not bode well.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:48 - Jul 27 with 1469 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Unable to login, as well.

And to think I watched about four minutes of Hibs Ads just so I’d be able to watch.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:49 - Jul 27 with 1456 viewsenfieldargh

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:47 - Jul 27 by NorthantsHoop

I have just messaged Recast say they are having problems due to high volume of traffic. Does not bode well.

well we have around 8k sreason ticket holders so expect an audience of around 3k wtfigo

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 1423 viewsconnell10

i think Mr Hoos will be getting a few emails

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 1415 views80s_Boy

Absolutely embarrassing for QPR.

Have never joined the dodgy stream crowd but will do so for anything given to these cowboys
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 1405 viewsdaveB

shambles

spent all afternoon trying to get the credits but keeps crashing and freezing and telling me to watch videos about Hibs. I can't even log in now
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 18:53]
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 1372 viewsdmm

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:47 - Jul 27 by NorthantsHoop

I tried everything and refreshed. Now it's not letting me log in. Awful.
Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:53 - Jul 27 with 1370 viewsconnell10

anyone got a dodgy stream ?

Cambridge and Leicester Matches on Recast on 18:55 - Jul 27 with 1297 viewsconnell10

Trying to do it on the cheap never ever works

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024