Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half 22:15 - Aug 18 with 3084 viewsextratimeR

First time in my life, I have ever seen a player dry a ball with his shirt to take a corner when it isn't raining.

Really!

Jesus! Even Pulis never tried this!
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 22:24 - Aug 18 with 2959 viewssevenhoop

We said the same. Lumley time wasting after 10 minutes. They deserved what we did in the 2nd half
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 22:24 - Aug 18 with 2946 viewsDWQPR

Was astonished that the ref only allowed 1 minute of injury time for the first half, they were time wasting from around the 15th minute. And how the hell did he then get 10 minutes in the second half. Surely we aren't that good at shithousery yet?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 22:39 - Aug 18 with 2847 viewsextratimeR

Was getting worried about Warnock, he looked like he was about to have some sort of out of body event.

Odd, his side had a Penalty, one of our chaps sent off, they were winning, and were wasting time, ( first half), what more could he want?)

I don't think in a long time I have ever got so carried away with a Second Half, ( watching Laptop), and sunk so many beers, it was fantastic!
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:26 - Aug 19 with 2403 viewsLazyFan

The best one was in the 2nd half.

Boro get a throw, the player dries the ball steps up to throw it and then decides not to throw it and instead hands it off to another player, who then takes his time with the ball.

Someone, there should have got a Yellow for time-wasting.

zzzzzzzzzz

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:30 - Aug 19 with 2384 viewsTheChef

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 22:39 - Aug 18 by extratimeR

Was getting worried about Warnock, he looked like he was about to have some sort of out of body event.

Odd, his side had a Penalty, one of our chaps sent off, they were winning, and were wasting time, ( first half), what more could he want?)

I don't think in a long time I have ever got so carried away with a Second Half, ( watching Laptop), and sunk so many beers, it was fantastic!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:36 - Aug 19 with 2346 viewsMyke

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 22:24 - Aug 18 by sevenhoop

We said the same. Lumley time wasting after 10 minutes. They deserved what we did in the 2nd half

To be fair we all enjoyed Lumley 'looking for the ball' v Swansea last season. With no crowds he could get away with it, not so this year. Incidentally, speaking of crowds, huge credit to the 500 fans who went all that way on a mid-week night. I hope the journey home was very enjoyable and not too many sore heads today!!
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:46 - Aug 19 with 2287 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:30 - Aug 19 by TheChef

That's brilliant.

I am now at peace with my third Warnock.

Neil Warnock 1989-2010 Arrogant, unsporting, bogball merchant.
Neil Warnock esq. 2010-2012 Corinthian, Artist, volunteers in soup kitchens
Neil Warnock III 2012-2021 Arrogant, unsporting, bogball merchant, where's our emails?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:11 - Aug 19 with 2137 viewsPinnerPaul

Again sorry to reference Clive, but has been mentioned by him countless times, referees hardly ever add time on for 'game management'

1 minute 1st half agree was ridiculous, but GKS ARE allowed to take 30 seconds plus with goal kicks, and miles more than 6 seconds with the ball in their hands.

2nd half - Dykes injury, Wallace Injury, Stef's now legendary 'cramp', and the blood injury for them was at least 7 mins, plus the 3 mins for the subs = 10. So nothing for our goal celebs or game management of our own.

Referees WILL point to the watch, tell players to get on with it, even issue the odd yellow card but don't ever add on the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:13 - Aug 19 with 2118 viewsenfieldargh

Loved watching Warnock getting red in the face with Rob Dickie on the touch line. Warnock going on and on and Dickie listening, smiling , saying a few calm words in return and laughing.

Lov'm both

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:16 - Aug 19 with 2109 viewsPinnerPaul

Not sure why Warnock wasn't shown a red card at the end - its there in black and white in the laws now.

He has been shown one before, surprise , surprise, in similar circumstances.
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:36 - Aug 19 with 2030 viewsWestonsuperR

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:13 - Aug 19 by enfieldargh

Loved watching Warnock getting red in the face with Rob Dickie on the touch line. Warnock going on and on and Dickie listening, smiling , saying a few calm words in return and laughing.

Lov'm both

Agreed that was brilliant!

Will always have a lot of time for Neil, can’t deny his passion and enthusiasm.
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:43 - Aug 19 with 2005 viewsjoe90

You're forgetting he requested a new ball and he then proceeded to dry it. The time wasting was a joke.
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 14:04 - Aug 19 with 1893 viewsrobith

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 10:46 - Aug 19 by BrianMcCarthy

That's brilliant.

I am now at peace with my third Warnock.

Neil Warnock 1989-2010 Arrogant, unsporting, bogball merchant.
Neil Warnock esq. 2010-2012 Corinthian, Artist, volunteers in soup kitchens
Neil Warnock III 2012-2021 Arrogant, unsporting, bogball merchant, where's our emails?

yo String, where the emails at?
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 14:37 - Aug 19 with 1824 viewsLazyFan

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 12:16 - Aug 19 by PinnerPaul

Not sure why Warnock wasn't shown a red card at the end - its there in black and white in the laws now.

He has been shown one before, surprise , surprise, in similar circumstances.

What's being said on the Referee forums?

I bet there is a lot of talk about Warnock's behaviour, which works well for us as it casts Warbs as the Saint, when we know that's not entirely true.

Warnock had to go ape, his team threw away a lead and then a draw against 10 men and had 10 mins of extra time. Also, we managed to almost score a 4th with 10 men, which really would have exposed how bad they were in the 2nd half once we got our act together.

zzzzzzzzzz

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 15:41 - Aug 19 with 1706 viewsPinnerPaul

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 14:37 - Aug 19 by LazyFan

I bet there is a lot of talk about Warnock's behaviour, which works well for us as it casts Warbs as the Saint, when we know that's not entirely true.

Warnock had to go ape, his team threw away a lead and then a draw against 10 men and had 10 mins of extra time. Also, we managed to almost score a 4th with 10 men, which really would have exposed how bad they were in the 2nd half once we got our act together.

It wasn't on Sky live was it, so not sure many saw it.

I just posted on there that (apart from ignoring both sides time wasting) I thought ref had a good game.

Someone replied with a clip of Warnock ranting and raving at the end, saying he trusted a fellow referee's opinion more than Mr W, so glad that the ref had a good game!

Sure not everyone will agree, but hey ho, its all opinions.
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 17:42 - Aug 19 with 1536 viewsPinnerPaul

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 15:41 - Aug 19 by PinnerPaul

It wasn't on Sky live was it, so not sure many saw it.

I just posted on there that (apart from ignoring both sides time wasting) I thought ref had a good game.

Someone replied with a clip of Warnock ranting and raving at the end, saying he trusted a fellow referee's opinion more than Mr W, so glad that the ref had a good game!

Sure not everyone will agree, but hey ho, its all opinions.

Just had another one from a Boro supporting ref.

Agreed with me about the timewasting - "both sides" - and also thought Warnock should have been sent off at the end.
Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 21:02 - Aug 19 with 1393 viewsCiderwithRsie

Time Wasting at Corner-Middlesbrough- First- Half on 14:37 - Aug 19 by LazyFan

it casts Warbs as the Saint, when we know that's not entirely true.

If he gets us promoted I'm planning on petitioning the Vatican for canonisation, and I'm going to cite Lee Wallace as evidence of a miracle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024