Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd Today 17:04 - Aug 21 with 5336 viewsRangersw12

Years gone by they would of been properly booed off at HT after that 1st half performance but I thought the fans really stuck with the team today and spurred them on 2nd half

Seems to be a massive point and gives us momentum going into the Coventry game

Crowd Today on 17:22 - Aug 22 with 1158 viewsdanehoop

One has a suspicion that the new ticketing software may have another teething problem.....

Never knowingly understood

Crowd Today on 18:06 - Aug 22 with 1083 viewsGloryHunter

Crowd Today on 10:52 - Aug 22 by joe90

I thought we were terrible first half, but knew we weren't out of the game. Warbs made right substitutions at the right time and we got back in it.

You're right, we have goals all over the pitch. We also know this is team that can get themselves out of tricky situation.

Wasn't surprised that there were boos at half time. Some of our fans are proper idiots, they don't understand the game and just react to what's in front of them without any consideration. Could just be where I sit but some people talk absolute rubbish. What's even more astonishing is they have the confidence to say it in front of so many people! Seems like since coming back tolerance for stupid fans has completely gone. I must have blocked it out before.

" Could just be where I sit but some people talk absolute rubbish. What's even more astonishing is they have the confidence to say it in front of so many people! Seems like since coming back tolerance for stupid fans has completely gone. I must have blocked it out before."

No, it's not just you Joe. There are supporters everywhere who moan and groan and clearly don't understand the game, probably because they have never played it. But when I said that before I got told it was a silly comment.
Crowd Today on 18:09 - Aug 22 with 1080 viewsLongsufferingR

Crowd Today on 17:19 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Does anybody know what the attendance was I can’t find it

I saw at least 30
Crowd Today on 18:46 - Aug 22 with 1030 viewsRangersw12

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/qpr-fans.307318/

Seems I wasn't the only one who was impressed with our support on Saturday
Crowd Today on 21:39 - Aug 22 with 921 viewsW12Mikey

The referee ignored a lot of shirtpulling especially on Willock. Also many people thought the first Barnsley goal was clearly offside (I agree having seen the replay on the highlights that it may not have been). Hence I did think at least some of the (very limited) half time booing was for the officials
Crowd Today on 11:43 - Aug 23 with 792 viewsrobith

I was braced for half time boos (as we'd been wretched) but tbh I didn't hear a single one

I really liked at the end of the game how the crowd really stayed and applauded the effort they'd put in to get back into it, but the players were gutted they didn't win. There's a real magic about this season so far
Crowd Today on 15:54 - Aug 23 with 677 viewsgigiisourgod

Crowd Today on 17:19 - Aug 22 by Northernr

Does anybody know what the attendance was I can’t find it

Down as 11,882 on sky sports app
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024