Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendances 00:22 - Aug 23 with 2267 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I noticed in Clive's match report that the Barnsley fans attendance was listed but not the overall attendance.

Does anyone know what the attendance was on Saturday?

Since crowds have come back I've noticed it seems to be much harder to find attendance information. Does any one know why?

U R's
Attendances on 00:27 - Aug 23 with 2254 viewsLythamR

it might be due to the issues with the turnstiles and digital ticketing, they thought they has sold 12500 tickets but the turnstile data showed 32250 :)
Attendances on 07:36 - Aug 23 with 2046 viewsDorse

It's down to the new system of measurement. It goes: 1,2,3,4, a few, a group, a bunch, a load, tonnes, sht-loads and, finally, Zulus sir, thousands of them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Attendances on 07:45 - Aug 23 with 2028 viewsNorthernr

I know the Barnsley one because they Tweeted how many tickets they'd sold on the Friday, but I'm finding the attendance figures hard to come by too.
Attendances on 07:56 - Aug 23 with 1986 viewsdistortR

Attendances on 07:45 - Aug 23 by Northernr

I know the Barnsley one because they Tweeted how many tickets they'd sold on the Friday, but I'm finding the attendance figures hard to come by too.

easy enough to work out.

Average QPR attendance over the last 5 seasons x the barnsley coefficient,- leveraging covid mitigators, factoring school holidays, and taking into account the early kick off - it's on sky determinant.

So, that gives us a figure of 11037.

Hope that helps.
Attendances on 08:06 - Aug 23 with 1953 viewsNorthernr

Attendances on 07:56 - Aug 23 by distortR

easy enough to work out.

Average QPR attendance over the last 5 seasons x the barnsley coefficient,- leveraging covid mitigators, factoring school holidays, and taking into account the early kick off - it's on sky determinant.

So, that gives us a figure of 11037.

Hope that helps.

Not going to be far wrong that
Attendances on 14:53 - Aug 23 with 1666 viewsqpr_1968

a lot of other games have struggled to put up the match attendances, so looks as if its all this scanning at the turnstiles.
hopefully teething problems.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Attendances on 14:56 - Aug 23 with 1658 viewsBoston

I’m a name, not a number.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Attendances on 12:33 - Aug 25 with 1266 viewslosethedrum

There were 11882 on saturday home to Barnsley .
A while ago now but the attendance at Orient was 4071 , does anyone know how many Rangers were at Brisbane road ?
It may show in the results section of last nights programme .
Login to get fewer ads

Attendances on 19:45 - Aug 25 with 975 viewsdistortR

Attendances on 12:33 - Aug 25 by losethedrum

There were 11882 on saturday home to Barnsley .
A while ago now but the attendance at Orient was 4071 , does anyone know how many Rangers were at Brisbane road ?
It may show in the results section of last nights programme .

the disparity with my figure is that I didn't include season ticket holders who didn't attend - my figure is the actual attendance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024