Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Dickie Does Get Sold 21:32 - Aug 25 with 6650 viewsHastings_Hoops

…please no, but for the right money;

1) I trust that this management and recruitment team have a plan and targets lined up.
2) I would expect that Dunne could step up - good signs so far.
3) would a cash injection in consideration of the above actually improve our squad and therefore chances of success this season, allowing us to strengthen the entire squad across the pitch?

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 11:21 - Aug 26 with 1906 viewsFrankRightguard

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 10:21 - Aug 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I think you may have missed the bit where he said it would be a huge blow.

I’m sure that was quite deliberately missed
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 11:22 - Aug 26 with 1895 viewsrsonist

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 10:21 - Aug 26 by BrianMcCarthy

I think you may have missed the bit where he said it would be a huge blow.

Elision mate. You'd have to be a lovelorn poet to understand.
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 11:28 - Aug 26 with 1871 viewsrsonist

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 08:54 - Aug 26 by Phildo

If you don't like QPR selling its best players on you must have found the last 50 years hard going

Especially this whole winning run of 2021 with a team paid for by Eze.
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 02:17 - Aug 27 with 1632 viewsbob566

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 03:28 - Aug 26 by stainrods_elbow

Brilliant wheeze - let's take out our four best players, rip the heart out of this team, and see if we can polish up a few lower leaguers for 2023/4. You sound like you're the kind of guy who mostly enjoys his Saturday night Chinese for the ways it comes out the other end the next day and the mingled pleasure of purgation and disappointment it leaves behind.

Sometimes I wonder why some fans bother being fans at all.

Harsh. Nobody wants to see any of them sold but we're not selling out our home games and incoming revenues might not balance the books. If we can sell out v Everton and win. Get a last 16 home tie with pool or Utd and sell out again hopefully on tv then we'll be ok. I don't think any fans wants not to be watching chair and co. Bottom line is qpr aint a great revenue driver. FFP is always hanging around
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 06:04 - Aug 27 with 1579 viewsozexile

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 02:17 - Aug 27 by bob566

Harsh. Nobody wants to see any of them sold but we're not selling out our home games and incoming revenues might not balance the books. If we can sell out v Everton and win. Get a last 16 home tie with pool or Utd and sell out again hopefully on tv then we'll be ok. I don't think any fans wants not to be watching chair and co. Bottom line is qpr aint a great revenue driver. FFP is always hanging around

We've had 2 home league games in a pandemic. One of them with an early kick off.
We will sell out Loftus road with this team.
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 19:14 - Aug 27 with 1295 viewsBAWHoops

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 03:28 - Aug 26 by stainrods_elbow

Brilliant wheeze - let's take out our four best players, rip the heart out of this team, and see if we can polish up a few lower leaguers for 2023/4. You sound like you're the kind of guy who mostly enjoys his Saturday night Chinese for the ways it comes out the other end the next day and the mingled pleasure of purgation and disappointment it leaves behind.

Sometimes I wonder why some fans bother being fans at all.

We've sold/released the following 'team' in the last few 2-3 years and have improved

...................Smithies............
Furlong....Hall....Leistner...Manning
............Luongo....Freeman.........
BOS...............Eze............Wozslek
....................Wells.....................

Every single one of those decisions was moaned about on this board extensively.

If we sold Dieng, Dickie, Willock and Chair we would likely raise close to £50m and I'd trust this lot to build a better side than the one we have currently

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 05:15 - Aug 28 with 1061 viewsNorthantsHoop

It is good times at QPR again, I just like the fact we have a very decent set up, playing good football under great leadership and management. We sort of all know that the model is to buy wisely, develop talent from within and if a player attracts decent money sell them. The key is to re-invest and make QPR an attractive option for new talent and for us to get promotion but with stability.
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 09:46 - Aug 28 with 906 viewsDWQPR

Friend of mines sister is the partner of Chris Ramsey. Evidently the club rate Chair more highly than Eze and given that Chair signed a long term contract last season I suspect that they would be looking at £25million plus if he has another great season this year. I suspect that the club could now be rating the fantastic four closer to £70million.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 09:56 - Aug 28 with 882 viewsessextaxiboy

If any of our top players are not in the squad today ring the alarm bells .
If Dickie Does Get Sold on 10:24 - Aug 28 with 838 viewsdmm

If Dickie Does Get Sold on 09:56 - Aug 28 by essextaxiboy

If any of our top players are not in the squad today ring the alarm bells .

Well possibly but, don't forget, there's been illness in the squad which seems to have hit quite a few.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024