Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton League Cup Tickets 15:25 - Sep 1 with 4684 viewsLeedsR

Anyone know when they’re going on sale? Has the date even been properly confirmed yet? Can’t seem to find any info on the offy, but they’ve managed to put the date on the calendar on my phone. Apologies if a Spackman, and I’ve completely missed it.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 3856 viewsstowmarketrange

The bbc webpage had tbc against the game on the Tuesday,but that tbc has now been removed,so it has to be on the Tuesday night I’d guess.We can’t play Wednesday and Friday so Tuesday it is I reckon.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 15:58 - Sep 1 with 3811 viewsdenhamhoop2

The problem is all 4 West London teams are at home and us Fulham and Chelsea have teams who will bring a large away following Everton Leeds and Villa(The amount of Oldham fans travelling down to Lionel Road will be in a "Come in a Taxi" numbers" . Chelsea are down as being on the Wednesday so who do the police think will be the least likely to cause trouble v VIlla
Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 3796 viewsParkRoyalR

Everton League Cup Tickets on 15:37 - Sep 1 by stowmarketrange

The bbc webpage had tbc against the game on the Tuesday,but that tbc has now been removed,so it has to be on the Tuesday night I’d guess.We can’t play Wednesday and Friday so Tuesday it is I reckon.

Club now officially confirmed it's Tuesday.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:06 - Sep 1 with 3784 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:02 - Sep 1 by ParkRoyalR

Club now officially confirmed it's Tuesday.

Where?

Can't see it on offy and not in the fixtures on there either?
Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 3734 viewslosethedrum

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:06 - Sep 1 by PinnerPaul

Where?

Can't see it on offy and not in the fixtures on there either?

I can not see this either Pinner .

I have e mailed the club asking if i can buy for the cup game & have the ticket loaded onto my season ticket card , any idea if this will be possible ?
Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:27 - Sep 1 with 3714 viewsLanhoop

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:22 - Sep 1 by losethedrum

I can not see this either Pinner .

I have e mailed the club asking if i can buy for the cup game & have the ticket loaded onto my season ticket card , any idea if this will be possible ?

Sky is showing it at 19:45 on the Tuesday

https://www.skysports.com/carabao-cup-fixtures
Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:32 - Sep 1 with 3691 viewsLeedsR

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Lanhoop

Looks like I might end up being stuck on a train with a load of Leeds fans…..joy!
Everton League Cup Tickets on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 3602 viewsRangersw12

19 quid for ST holders and 25 for non St.

Bang goes getting a full house. Awful prices
Login to get fewer ads

Everton League Cup Tickets on 17:14 - Sep 1 with 3573 viewsNorthernr

Here's the deets...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-v-everton-carabao-cup-date-confirmed-01
Everton League Cup Tickets on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 3563 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton League Cup Tickets on 17:06 - Sep 1 by Rangersw12

19 quid for ST holders and 25 for non St.

Bang goes getting a full house. Awful prices

As I'm sure Mr Hoos would say - look at our summer transfer activity, after 18 months of non revenue, add in PL opposition and the fact those prices include VAT and you have to say, they are not a million miles away in my view.

Sadly mother and grandchild duties means I can't make this one.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 18:02 - Sep 1 with 3470 viewsStanisgod

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Lanhoop

Where?

And also what happened to Season ticket holders then Members then general sale now. Pointless being a member. £25 quid for a reserve game, really.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Everton League Cup Tickets on 18:51 - Sep 1 with 3350 viewsGloryHunter

Everton League Cup Tickets on 17:14 - Sep 1 by Northernr

Here's the deets...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-v-everton-carabao-cup-date-confirmed-01

Right, here we go again. It says on the website, Tickets can be purchased 24/7 by signing into your QPR linked ticketing account HERE.

Next page, Click HERE to log into your ticketing account.

But when you do, no Everton ticket on offer. So why do they say it?
Everton League Cup Tickets on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 3299 viewslondonscottish

Everton League Cup Tickets on 18:51 - Sep 1 by GloryHunter

Right, here we go again. It says on the website, Tickets can be purchased 24/7 by signing into your QPR linked ticketing account HERE.

Next page, Click HERE to log into your ticketing account.

But when you do, no Everton ticket on offer. So why do they say it?

Oh FFS not again.

The mystery "reserved tickets" are not showing in my ST account.

I suppose I still have two weeks but, you know, just to put my mind at rest I'd like to have a Buy It Now button.

Why. Is. This. So. Complicated.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Everton League Cup Tickets on 19:30 - Sep 1 with 3252 viewshamptonhillhoop

Everton League Cup Tickets on 19:08 - Sep 1 by londonscottish

Oh FFS not again.

The mystery "reserved tickets" are not showing in my ST account.

I suppose I still have two weeks but, you know, just to put my mind at rest I'd like to have a Buy It Now button.

Why. Is. This. So. Complicated.

Am I misreading it as they dont go on sale until 8th September?
It says season ticket holders have until 15th September to reserve but like others I'm not being offered them for sale yet
Everton League Cup Tickets on 19:37 - Sep 1 with 3246 viewsLeedsR

Everton League Cup Tickets on 18:02 - Sep 1 by Stanisgod

Where?

And also what happened to Season ticket holders then Members then general sale now. Pointless being a member. £25 quid for a reserve game, really.

Was going to raise the same issue as HamptonHillHoop - it’s not clear whether all tickets go on sale on the 8th or whether they are available to ST holders/members before then. But they do mention the cut off point when ST holders have to claim their seats!!

Clear as mud!!
Everton League Cup Tickets on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 3234 viewsconnell10

I will go if its not a lot of f ucking about to get a ticket ...if it is i will just keep my 19 quid plus booking fee thank you very much.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Everton League Cup Tickets on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 3149 viewsLanhoop

I think they meant to say all tickets for the match go on sale on the 8th. If you are a season ticket holder your seat is reserved for a week after that, the 15th, for you to buy. After that the season ticket holder seats will be released for anyone to take. Maybe. If the wind blows in the right direction.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 20:36]
Everton League Cup Tickets on 21:12 - Sep 1 with 3073 viewsHunterhoop

It does seem like our ticketing process is run by clowns. Particularly cunning clowns.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 22:56 - Sep 1 with 2932 viewsE17hoop

I missed my 25th wedding anniversary because I saw us get beaten at home by Sunderland in the cup in 2016. What chance of going to this game, with it being my 30th wedding anniversary?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Everton League Cup Tickets on 23:17 - Sep 1 with 2878 viewsBoston

Everton League Cup Tickets on 16:32 - Sep 1 by LeedsR

Looks like I might end up being stuck on a train with a load of Leeds fans…..joy!

...least you speak the same language.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Everton League Cup Tickets on 00:56 - Sep 2 with 2798 viewsLeedsR

Everton League Cup Tickets on 23:17 - Sep 1 by Boston

...least you speak the same language.

Nah, just a working knowledge from having been resident in Yorkshire for the last 20+ years.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 01:48 - Sep 2 with 2773 viewssimmo

Everton League Cup Tickets on 20:36 - Sep 1 by Lanhoop

I think they meant to say all tickets for the match go on sale on the 8th. If you are a season ticket holder your seat is reserved for a week after that, the 15th, for you to buy. After that the season ticket holder seats will be released for anyone to take. Maybe. If the wind blows in the right direction.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 20:36]

That's how I read it too, eventually, after trying to just buy it straight away and it not being there to buy...

I have no idea why these ticketing issues now exist when they seemed to never be a problem before, but it's going to stop people coming to games and the club should be very fckin concerned about that.

Between the difficulty with website use, little to no comms on when things are released, tickets being suddenly avail en masse and without loyalty point requirements, Re-cast, digital scanners messing with entry... It's a shambles atm.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Everton League Cup Tickets on 09:09 - Sep 2 with 2583 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Everton League Cup Tickets on 01:48 - Sep 2 by simmo

That's how I read it too, eventually, after trying to just buy it straight away and it not being there to buy...

I have no idea why these ticketing issues now exist when they seemed to never be a problem before, but it's going to stop people coming to games and the club should be very fckin concerned about that.

Between the difficulty with website use, little to no comms on when things are released, tickets being suddenly avail en masse and without loyalty point requirements, Re-cast, digital scanners messing with entry... It's a shambles atm.

Yes, it is like - 'this is QPR, the team is doing ok but we need to f*** something else up'
Everton League Cup Tickets on 09:45 - Sep 2 with 2507 viewsGloryHunter

Everton League Cup Tickets on 01:48 - Sep 2 by simmo

The term "on general sale" has always previously meant after the exclusive ST & members sale period has ended. The person who writes the website text does not appear to know this.
Everton League Cup Tickets on 09:49 - Sep 2 with 2493 viewsTeddRanger

I just want to echo what Simmo said.

Up to this season there were no issues buying tickets online. Now, it's a shambles.

If it ain't broke -don't fix it!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024