Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? 16:04 - Sep 8 with 3130 viewsDylanP

Does anyone know of a live stream of the England Poland game?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 16:47 - Sep 8 with 2080 viewscyprusmel

It should be showing on hesgoal Dylan.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:02 - Sep 8 with 1970 viewsMalintabuk

Last time there was officiating like this in an England it was shakoor Rana
Don't think we will be getting a lot of change of this ref
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:04 - Sep 8 with 1969 viewsQPRSteve

Yeah, poor decisions against us so far,
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:31 - Sep 8 with 1943 viewsDWQPR

Mason Mount - Why?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:38 - Sep 8 with 1930 viewsMalintabuk

Well that was an interesting end to the half. Thought I have seen most "homer" refs but this lad takes the cake
If it wasn't bad enough playing against 60, 000 fans we also have the ref
Pleased with that half it was a good test of character for England that
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:40 - Sep 8 with 1918 viewssoops

Good test of character but lots of the basics lacking - passes going astray / behind the runner etc
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:42 - Sep 8 with 1911 viewsQPRSteve

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:31 - Sep 8 by DWQPR

Mason Mount - Why?

Chris Willock would be a better option
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:18 - Sep 8 with 1825 viewsMalintabuk

Getting in Arry boy
Login to get fewer ads

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:19 - Sep 8 with 1824 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Was just about to give Kane a slagging on here and he does that!
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:23 - Sep 8 with 1813 viewsMalintabuk

For a beast of a unit the Glick is a bit of a tart
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:24 - Sep 8 with 1809 viewstraininvain

Phillips impressive again.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:25 - Sep 8 with 1798 viewsMalintabuk

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:24 - Sep 8 by traininvain

Him and Rice have been superb for me
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:26 - Sep 8 with 1793 viewsdmm

England are doing triangles wide of the oppo's penalty area but they're not as good at them as we are!
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:28 - Sep 8 with 1780 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:24 - Sep 8 by traininvain

Got a good head on him.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:29 - Sep 8 with 1778 viewsMalintabuk

I know he is the enemy but Grealish and Mount have some partnership on that left
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:35 - Sep 8 with 1754 viewsMalintabuk

Great bit of skill there by Ledo......
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:38 - Sep 8 with 1743 viewsMalintabuk

What a shame ..... but a lovely worked goal.... great build up and skill
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:42 - Sep 8 with 1721 viewstraininvain

Walker at fault but all got a bit loose towards the end and we seemed to forget the basics of game management. Possession!
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:43 - Sep 8 with 1717 viewssoops

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:25 - Sep 8 by Malintabuk

Him and Rice have been superb for me

Yep we’ve got a couple of great defensive midfielders.... but a real lack of creativity. I’d rather see Bellingham in place of either of them
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:44 - Sep 8 with 1711 viewsMalintabuk

What a great shame the only real chance they create and they score
But thought England were really good tonight and played with a lot of character and really looked comfortable until the goal
MOTM for me was Rice. Can really see why Southgate wants him and Phillips in that 2 in midfield.
Disappointing to draw that but it was a good game and a good test and it would have been nice to qualify 100%
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:49 - Sep 8 with 1667 viewsJuzzie

Disappointed but it was a tough game right from the start and Poland played better than their fans seemed to think they would.
Lewendowski the big difference, superb assist.

It’s a marathon not a sprint and we haven’t lost any ground and still on course to top the group.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:50 - Sep 8 with 1667 viewstraininvain

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:43 - Sep 8 by soops

Yep we’ve got a couple of great defensive midfielders.... but a real lack of creativity. I’d rather see Bellingham in place of either of them

Difficult to see the partnership of Rice and Phillips breaking up any time soon. Henderson also competing for one of those spots.

Agree that it’d be good to see Bellingham getting more minutes. Strong competition in midfield.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:51 - Sep 8 with 1653 viewsNed_Kennedys

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:44 - Sep 8 by Malintabuk

But thought England were really good tonight and played with a lot of character and really looked comfortable until the goal
MOTM for me was Rice. Can really see why Southgate wants him and Phillips in that 2 in midfield.
Disappointing to draw that but it was a good game and a good test and it would have been nice to qualify 100%

Really? Poor performance by England, especially going forward. Mount anonymous as usual, Grealish spent the whole game whining, Sterling running into blind alleys. Southgate playing safe yet again: no subs even when Poland pushed hard for an equaliser with 10 minutes to go.
Disappointing: Poland deserved their equaliser.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 22:02 - Sep 8 with 1630 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:44 - Sep 8 by Malintabuk

Yeah they kept up that intensity all game didn’t they. Grealish and Sterling look like they’ll always create.

Rice and Phillips can handle any midfield in my opinion.

Thought Kane made lots of mistakes and lost the ball too much, but then shut me up with that goal which he is always capable of.

5 out of 6 and unbeaten. Decent.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 22:15 - Sep 8 with 1608 viewsdaveB

The way England keep the ball now compared to the hectic get in the box and give it away within 5 passes that we used to see is superb.

Thought we did well until last 10 mins, should have made a change and we dropped too deep still a draw a decent result, thats pretty much us qualified with 4 games left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024