Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? 16:04 - Sep 8 with 3140 viewsDylanP

Does anyone know of a live stream of the England Poland game?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 22:28 - Sep 8 with 1001 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 22:15 - Sep 8 by daveB

The way England keep the ball now compared to the hectic get in the box and give it away within 5 passes that we used to see is superb.

Thought we did well until last 10 mins, should have made a change and we dropped too deep still a draw a decent result, thats pretty much us qualified with 4 games left.

That direct but accurate attacking style reminds me of 90s United.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 07:37 - Sep 9 with 886 viewsMalintabuk

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 21:51 - Sep 8 by Ned_Kennedys

Really? Poor performance by England, especially going forward. Mount anonymous as usual, Grealish spent the whole game whining, Sterling running into blind alleys. Southgate playing safe yet again: no subs even when Poland pushed hard for an equaliser with 10 minutes to go.
Disappointing: Poland deserved their equaliser.

I realise that football is both subjective and opinions but have to ask what your expectations were from this game?
It was never going to be an easy game they are a decent team with a 60 000 partisan crowd. A top class player and leader and would be totally motivated against a pretty young English team
Apart from the last 10-15 mins they never really troubled us and I thought we looked good, played well and in all honesty a draw was a fair result for both teams
I totally agree though about the subs. I was surprised he never made any, but we have been down that road with our own manager a couple of times
Not sure if this is something Southgate needs to work on as he IMO made poor sub decisions against Italy
I'm sure there are a few Prem managers this morning not happy about the time their players played, and if he is not careful Southgate may lose the prem clubs backing with releasing players
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 08:15 - Sep 9 with 864 viewsstevec

Decided to watch the one potentially competitive game in this group and impressed with our domination of the ball despite Poland constantly pressing.

Rice a class act, him and Phillips a good partnership. Thought we were ponderous going forward, Grealish, Sterling and Mount constantly slowing attacks, giving nothing for Kane to feed off.

Think we are in an era where centre forwards require the patience of a Saint. Toughest job on the park these days.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 08:21 - Sep 9 with 864 viewsconnell10

I thought we were much better than Poland and a draw was not a fair result we should have won. Poland were lucky they didnt get a player sent off, i thought the ref had a awful game. Rice MOM for me!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 08:32 - Sep 9 with 856 viewssoops

As others have said it’s all about opinions and respecting others points of views. For me, it’s symptomatic of the issue that most of the debate is around whether Rice or Phillips was MOM. Still feels like a classically ‘English’ discussion when we should be able to unshackle the players that have some flair and creativity.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 09:16 - Sep 9 with 842 viewsCamberleyR

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 20:31 - Sep 8 by DWQPR

Mason Mount - Why?

The invisible man again.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 09:40 - Sep 9 with 816 viewsJuzzie

I think it shows how far England have come when we are disappointed we've lost the opportunity to get 100% wins.

I remember the painful qualifications we went through (not always successful) through the 80's & 90's where we'd invariable go down to the last game, or in the case of the World Cup 2002 it was pretty much the very last kick of the game when Beckham scored the free kick v Greece that meant we avoided having to go through a potential banana skin play-off process.

Feels like we're getting a little complacent/spoiled now.
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 10:23 - Sep 9 with 790 viewswillis1980

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 08:21 - Sep 9 by connell10

I thought we were much better than Poland and a draw was not a fair result we should have won. Poland were lucky they didnt get a player sent off, i thought the ref had a awful game. Rice MOM for me!

this is pretty much how I saw it, I dont understand all of this talk about how the draw was deserved. Poland spent more time on "sh1thousery" than they did playing football. England had tentative start then settled in gradually and were probably just about the better side in the first half. I put the blame for the fracas at halftime squarely at Refs feet who failed to stamp his authority on the game. He seemed more concerned trying to prove that he would not somehow be outwitted by England. He soon lost control of the classroom and the children ran riot. How he didnt see it fit to so much as reprimand Glik for pinching Walker's chin right under his nose is beyond me. Other than the last five or so minutes before the end of the match did Poland appear in Englands half once again, after being pretty much camped in their own half for huge swathes of the second half. I enjoyed seeing England getting into Polands penalty area with consumate ease even though the opposition had real numbers in it, then going on to make the final decisive pass was where they frustrated me. Kane seemed a little off his game IMO, if he was his usual self I reckon England wouldve scored at least one more. All in all not a bad result, weve all witnessed previous sides buckle in similar games. This team didnt let themself get forced into playing a differently, didnt get sucked in by "sh1thousery" and eventually imposed their way of playing on the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 11:02 - Sep 9 with 760 viewsdaveB

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 09:16 - Sep 9 by CamberleyR

The invisible man again.

he linked quite well with Grealish on some occasions and kept winning the ball back but overall didn't have a great game. think long term Foden will replace him
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 12:31 - Sep 9 with 704 viewsCamberleyR

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 11:02 - Sep 9 by daveB

he linked quite well with Grealish on some occasions and kept winning the ball back but overall didn't have a great game. think long term Foden will replace him

He'll end up like Phil Neville with 60 caps and you'll think how?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 14:23 - Sep 9 with 650 viewsBazzeR

The term ‘world Class’ is often linked by pundits to Harry Kane and not something I would agree with.

Compare the skill/energy levels and mobility of Lewindoski last night who at 33 still looks the real deal.

Harry Kane in the Euros and last night look like his best years are behind him.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 15:28]
Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 14:28 - Sep 9 with 643 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ex-Pat Friendly Stream for England Poland? on 14:23 - Sep 9 by BazzeR

The term ‘world Class’ is often linked by pundits to Harry Kane and not something I would agree with.

Compare the skill/energy levels and mobility of Lewindoski last night who at 33 still looks the real deal.

Harry Kane in the Euros and last night look like his best years are behind him.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2021 15:28]

Thought he was clumsy last night but still banged a goodun in.

Grealish says Kane best player he’s ever played with:

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/kane-best-player-ive-played-with-grealish-2021-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024