Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palarse 13:02 - Sep 11 with 1651 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m just watching the Palarse v spuds game and I wondered what has happened to the atmosphere?
Where have the ultras gone?Have they thrown their toys out of the pram again,or has it been a hard week back at school?
Palarse on 13:06 - Sep 11 with 1620 viewsozexile

I think they look very basic on the field.
Palarse on 14:26 - Sep 11 with 1418 viewsHantsR

When Eze joined Palarse, they became my 2nd team. With Shaun Derry and Viera, even more so. Great result for them today!
Palarse on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 1350 viewsMalintabuk

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/69VqH8TAjB45

One of the guys from work was there and just sent this over
Palarse on 14:41 - Sep 11 with 1343 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Palarse on 14:26 - Sep 11 by HantsR

When Eze joined Palarse, they became my 2nd team. With Shaun Derry and Viera, even more so. Great result for them today!

I have been saying for almost a year that Eze would benefit the most of any Palace player if Roy Hodgson got fired or stepped away and I still believe he will have an incredible season once he gets back healthy .Not sure what the new management system is but it has to be better than having Eze defending and strangling his natural ability
Palarse on 14:43 - Sep 11 with 1331 viewsdaveB

thought the atmosphere sounded great. Tottenham were terrible but Palace look a decent young side. That Edouard from Celtic is a steal at 14million
Palarse on 14:45 - Sep 11 with 1318 viewsMedwayR

Palarse on 14:41 - Sep 11 by CLAREMAN1995

I have been saying for almost a year that Eze would benefit the most of any Palace player if Roy Hodgson got fired or stepped away and I still believe he will have an incredible season once he gets back healthy .Not sure what the new management system is but it has to be better than having Eze defending and strangling his natural ability

I've been impressed with Palace's transfers this summer. A massive clearout followed by younger, quality players being signed to build a decent side with a young and potenitally decent manager. I think they'll struggle a bit this year but survive and then kick on from there.

Guehi
Anderson
Hughes
Olise
Edouard
Gallagher (loan)

Poll: Who’s better?

Palarse on 15:04 - Sep 11 with 1235 viewsstowmarketrange

Palarse on 14:43 - Sep 11 by daveB

thought the atmosphere sounded great. Tottenham were terrible but Palace look a decent young side. That Edouard from Celtic is a steal at 14million

They only appeared after halftime.Maybe it was another protest in the 1st half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024