Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The BIG PROBLEM 21:17 - Sep 11 with 2352 viewsgazza1

The big problem today was our wide players........Wallace was badly missed and Moses just did not play well offensively. There were other issues but that was the main reason we did not come home with 3 points in a game for 30 minutes we absolutely controlled.

Not seen any replays but we did not mark too well for the first goal we conceded.
The BIG PROBLEM on 23:06 - Sep 11 with 2064 viewsozexile

Moses won't look back on that first conceeded goal with any pride. He's got to break his neck to get back. He was looking at the guy in space and was strolling.
The BIG PROBLEM on 23:12 - Sep 11 with 2045 viewsstrikerace

Agree completely, and Warbs said so in the interviews after the match.
I thought Mccallum was especially poor
The BIG PROBLEM on 23:29 - Sep 11 with 2000 viewsLongsufferingR

Don't really want to criticise too much after a great day out but there were various points during the match where Wallace would have made a big difference. Hope he's back soon.
The BIG PROBLEM on 23:36 - Sep 11 with 1971 viewsBoston

The BIG PROBLEM on 23:29 - Sep 11 by LongsufferingR

Don't really want to criticise too much after a great day out but there were various points during the match where Wallace would have made a big difference. Hope he's back soon.

Aye

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:19 - Sep 12 with 1791 viewsstevec

Yeah the wing backs were piss poor. McCallum constantly giving the ball away and Moses cutting inside when outside is what’s required.

That said, It’s hard to argue with 9 goals in 3 away games!
The BIG PROBLEM on 00:21 - Sep 12 with 1784 viewsVancouverHoop

The BIG PROBLEM on 23:12 - Sep 11 by strikerace

Agree completely, and Warbs said so in the interviews after the match.
I thought Mccallum was especially poor

Sam MacCallum's 21 years-old with less than 50 appearances at this level. Lee Wallace is 34 and has played senior football for 18 years. Of course he'll have more about him. Nevertheless maybe we should remind ourselves of the mistakes he made in his early matches for us, and the grief he got on here and elsewhere at the time.

The true comparison is between MacCallum and Niko Hämäläinen. Similar ages, similar number games played. For me Sam has more potential than Niko. Yes he makes mistakes but he's not afraid to take players on, while Niko is tentative and seems to play with more fear.
The BIG PROBLEM on 00:27 - Sep 12 with 1751 viewsngbqpr

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:21 - Sep 12 by VancouverHoop

Sam MacCallum's 21 years-old with less than 50 appearances at this level. Lee Wallace is 34 and has played senior football for 18 years. Of course he'll have more about him. Nevertheless maybe we should remind ourselves of the mistakes he made in his early matches for us, and the grief he got on here and elsewhere at the time.

The true comparison is between MacCallum and Niko Hämäläinen. Similar ages, similar number games played. For me Sam has more potential than Niko. Yes he makes mistakes but he's not afraid to take players on, while Niko is tentative and seems to play with more fear.

This 100%

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:34 - Sep 12 with 1729 viewsMyke

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:21 - Sep 12 by VancouverHoop

Actually Lee Wallace has played less than 50 Championship games too - 42 to be precise
Login to get fewer ads

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:45 - Sep 12 with 1704 viewsVancouverHoop

The BIG PROBLEM on 00:34 - Sep 12 by Myke

Actually Lee Wallace has played less than 50 Championship games too - 42 to be precise

Which is why I specified "senior" games. I was including his Scottish career, which was entirely in the SPL.
The BIG PROBLEM on 07:41 - Sep 12 with 1499 viewsSK_hoops

Anyone know when Wallace is back? We're a different team with him in.
The BIG PROBLEM on 09:26 - Sep 12 with 1255 viewsgazza1

The BIG PROBLEM on 07:41 - Sep 12 by SK_hoops

Anyone know when Wallace is back? We're a different team with him in.

I understand that it is hamstring........very difficult injury, cant rush it back because it can pull again and further issues. Generally, it is a very gradual increase in running starting with little jogs then building up at a slow pace until confident it is fully healed. His age will not help but we have an excellent medical team.
The BIG PROBLEM on 09:39 - Sep 12 with 1215 viewsQPROslo

The BIG PROBLEM on 09:26 - Sep 12 by gazza1

I understand that it is hamstring........very difficult injury, cant rush it back because it can pull again and further issues. Generally, it is a very gradual increase in running starting with little jogs then building up at a slow pace until confident it is fully healed. His age will not help but we have an excellent medical team.

We look to need both Wallace and Field back quick. Ball is not closing down space well enough in front of our back 3, which partly cost us their last 2 goals today, though he has his moments as with our 1st goal, and works hard.
The BIG PROBLEM on 10:54 - Sep 12 with 1082 viewsT_Block

Spot on.
But all Rangers can do is buy youngsters with potential and develope them.
Osman Kakay should be considered Not sue what he has done wrong .Warbs must think others have better potential going forward.At the moment that is not clear at all
The BIG PROBLEM on 11:06 - Sep 12 with 1062 viewsgobbles

We've got a brilliant wide player in Adomah, who is easily the best crosser at the club. For some reason. Warbs won't give him more playing time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024