Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow's referee 13:16 - Sep 20 with 727 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55808
Tomorrow's referee on 13:36 - Sep 20 with 668 viewsR_from_afar

Thanks for the write-up, we have an incredible 15 years of history with Mr Friend, going back to a game where Kenny was in goal for the opposition, Sheffield United, and we had a player I had totally forgotten about in goal, Paul Jones.

He has even reffed this fixture twice before.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tomorrow's referee on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 657 viewsNorthernr

Tomorrow's referee on 13:36 - Sep 20 by R_from_afar

Thanks for the write-up, we have an incredible 15 years of history with Mr Friend, going back to a game where Kenny was in goal for the opposition, Sheffield United, and we had a player I had totally forgotten about in goal, Paul Jones.

He has even reffed this fixture twice before.

There were actually three before that, mentioned in the stats, but it busted the site's word count!
Tomorrow's referee on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 608 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes been around a while.

Always liked him - cue an absolute stinker tomorrow!
Tomorrow's referee on 14:23 - Sep 20 with 587 viewsHarbour

Thanks Clive judging by the last 5 games he was in charge we lost so no Friend of the Rs fingers x for a good performance from us and him tommorow.
Tomorrow's referee on 20:04 - Sep 20 with 453 viewsSuperhoops2808

My old boss is assessing him tomorrow night... So will be interested to get his feedback after the game. When I moaned about Stroud last week, he warned me who we had... I'm sure we have some history with this ref.
Tomorrow's referee on 20:19 - Sep 20 with 434 viewsfrancisbowles

We have an atrocious record of wins only, four in that lot I think, and only one at home just over thirteen years ago!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024