Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Early Odds shout 11:48 - Oct 5 with 1905 viewsPinnerPaul

We're 9/2 to beat them.

That seems good value to me.

Thought 1 or 2 of you might want a dabble at that price.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 11:57 - Oct 5 with 1885 viewsSnipper

If Keith Stroud is the ref, it’ll be 92/1.

Poison little dwarf.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 12:34 - Oct 5 with 1821 viewsNorthernr

I've watched them three times this year. Middlesbrough at home they nearly put me to sleep, Millwall away I thought that was about as good a performance as you'll ever see at this level, and then Coventry absolutely took them apart.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 13:29 - Oct 5 with 1729 viewsStanisgod

Man for man Jordy on Mitrovic, job done.

Where Danny Maddix when you need him.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fulham Early Odds shout on 16:48 - Oct 5 with 1573 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham Early Odds shout on 12:34 - Oct 5 by Northernr

I've watched them three times this year. Middlesbrough at home they nearly put me to sleep, Millwall away I thought that was about as good a performance as you'll ever see at this level, and then Coventry absolutely took them apart.

Well that doesn't make them 1/2 favourites in my eyes.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 1545 viewsBklynRanger

They seemed to have things under control at the weekend until Coventry's highly dubious penalty, at least from the look of the highlights, and then completely fell apart - so yeah, 9/2 does seem pretty good I must say. Tempted.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 19:16 - Oct 5 with 1456 viewsstainrods_elbow

If we're to be credible play-off contenders, and especially post-WBA and Bournemouth, what we will need is a proper, joined-up, balanced away performance that shuts down Mitrovic and their attacking potency, while also allowing us to do damage and get Willock and Chair (assuming he plays) into the pockets. We've had some horrible outcomes there in recent years, so this game feels to me symbolic against our close rivals whom we should be looking to emulate and surpass.

One of my first Rs away games was the 1-1 draw at Craven Cottage in 1982 - my namesake Mr Stainrod put us in front, and Ray Lewington scored a scorcher. Happy days! Was anyone here there?

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/simonstainrod13/241575355_3168562106704

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Fulham Early Odds shout on 20:28 - Oct 5 with 1396 viewsgazza1

9/2 in big odds indeed.......
Fulham Early Odds shout on 20:53 - Oct 5 with 1360 viewsqueensparker

Had a fiver at 4-1. On a two horse race in a derby with results so mental that's good odds
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Early Odds shout on 12:06 - Oct 6 with 1162 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fulham Early Odds shout on 19:16 - Oct 5 by stainrods_elbow

If we're to be credible play-off contenders, and especially post-WBA and Bournemouth, what we will need is a proper, joined-up, balanced away performance that shuts down Mitrovic and their attacking potency, while also allowing us to do damage and get Willock and Chair (assuming he plays) into the pockets. We've had some horrible outcomes there in recent years, so this game feels to me symbolic against our close rivals whom we should be looking to emulate and surpass.

One of my first Rs away games was the 1-1 draw at Craven Cottage in 1982 - my namesake Mr Stainrod put us in front, and Ray Lewington scored a scorcher. Happy days! Was anyone here there?

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/simonstainrod13/241575355_3168562106704

I was there - only 12 years old - I think it was a night game - good atmosphere
Loved Super Simon Stainrod - one of our best
Fulham Early Odds shout on 17:26 - Oct 6 with 1074 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham Early Odds shout on 20:53 - Oct 5 by queensparker

Had a fiver at 4-1. On a two horse race in a derby with results so mental that's good odds

3 horses, the draw is in as well, don't forget.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 17:55 - Oct 6 with 1037 viewsMrSheen

Fulham Early Odds shout on 19:16 - Oct 5 by stainrods_elbow

I was, lovely summer evening, 12-year-old Paul Parker was great for them and Concorde flew right overhead. I'd forgotten who scored.
Fulham Early Odds shout on 19:43 - Oct 6 with 991 viewsQPRSteve

Might have a dabble in memory of Martyn Busby,
Fulham Early Odds shout on 16:50 - Oct 7 with 805 viewsPinnerPaul

9/2 all gone now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024