Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterbrough Away 17:07 - Oct 5 with 30229 viewsdaveB

Tickets on sale tomorrow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-petqpr-051021/
Peterbrough Away on 17:16 - Oct 5 with 10379 viewsstowmarketrange

That’s a hell of a jump from 1500 points on Wednesday to 100 by Thursday.I bet we have a few thousand fans that won’t be happy with that policy.
Peterbrough Away on 17:20 - Oct 5 with 10369 viewsDevonWhite

They really haven't learned their lesson have they, with those loyalty point bands. Straight from 1500+ to 100+ FFS.

Also, why did Birmingham get almost 4k for this and we only get 2.4k?

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/birmingham-city-quickly-sell-out-their-alloc
Peterbrough Away on 17:24 - Oct 5 with 10361 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 17:20 - Oct 5 by DevonWhite

They really haven't learned their lesson have they, with those loyalty point bands. Straight from 1500+ to 100+ FFS.

Also, why did Birmingham get almost 4k for this and we only get 2.4k?

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/birmingham-city-quickly-sell-out-their-alloc

Hopefully we get the same.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Peterbrough Away on 17:25 - Oct 5 with 10357 viewsDevonWhite

Peterbrough Away on 17:24 - Oct 5 by Mick_S

Hopefully we get the same.

It says 2.4k is the final allocation so it doesn't look like it.
Peterbrough Away on 17:32 - Oct 5 with 10319 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 17:25 - Oct 5 by DevonWhite

It says 2.4k is the final allocation so it doesn't look like it.

Might change, or I smell Reading.

Peterbrough Away on 17:37 - Oct 5 with 10300 viewsdaveB

seems fair for loyalty points, majority with more than 1500 will get theirs tomorrow then should be plenty left
Peterbrough Away on 18:02 - Oct 5 with 10217 viewsDevonWhite

Peterbrough Away on 17:37 - Oct 5 by daveB

seems fair for loyalty points, majority with more than 1500 will get theirs tomorrow then should be plenty left

Massive difference between 1500 and 100 points, could well be loads of people with over 1000 points who don't get one now. 100 points is basically the entire fanbase isn't it? The Fulham one was done incrementally which seemed to be fair and worked fine.
Peterbrough Away on 18:04 - Oct 5 with 10211 viewsNorthernr

Peterbrough Away on 18:02 - Oct 5 by DevonWhite

Massive difference between 1500 and 100 points, could well be loads of people with over 1000 points who don't get one now. 100 points is basically the entire fanbase isn't it? The Fulham one was done incrementally which seemed to be fair and worked fine.

On Twitter they got absolute pelters from the younger demographic for Fulham, after copping it from the likes of me and you for Reading, so I think they're just trying things out to keep everybody happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterbrough Away on 18:16 - Oct 5 with 10177 viewsdaveB

Peterbrough Away on 18:02 - Oct 5 by DevonWhite

It is a big jump but think as it did take quite a while for Fulham tickets to go majority who want a ticket will get one here. At least we know when they go on sale this time
Peterbrough Away on 18:20 - Oct 5 with 10161 viewsRangersw12

Would like to know why Blues got 4k and we only got 2600

We haven't been there for years and is close to and cheap on the train
Peterbrough Away on 18:26 - Oct 5 with 10144 viewsdaveB

Peterbrough Away on 18:20 - Oct 5 by Rangersw12

Would like to know why Blues got 4k and we only got 2600

We haven't been there for years and is close to and cheap on the train

They seemed to be behind the goal but since they lost to West Brom away fans have been in the side stand with home fans behind the goal
Peterbrough Away on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 10111 viewsWalnut

Peterbrough Away on 18:26 - Oct 5 by daveB

They seemed to be behind the goal but since they lost to West Brom away fans have been in the side stand with home fans behind the goal

I hope there'll be more if needed.
For the Huddersfield home game, Posh are selling half that end to home fans. For our game, none of that end is on sale to them. (2 blocks at the side also allocated to away fans)
Peterbrough Away on 18:39 - Oct 5 with 10102 viewsDevonWhite

Peterbrough Away on 18:04 - Oct 5 by Northernr

On Twitter they got absolute pelters from the younger demographic for Fulham, after copping it from the likes of me and you for Reading, so I think they're just trying things out to keep everybody happy.

That's a fair point, they are on a hiding to nothing to an extent. The lack of consistency is irritating though.
Peterbrough Away on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 10091 viewsstowmarketrange

There wasn’t many brizzle fans there on Saturday.They looked like they only had the side blocks then.
Peterbrough Away on 19:18 - Oct 5 with 10023 viewsterryb

Peterbrough Away on 18:41 - Oct 5 by stowmarketrange

There wasn’t many brizzle fans there on Saturday.They looked like they only had the side blocks then.

In case you didn't know Stow, the rail engineering works have been moved that day to...... between Ipswich & Peterborough!

Very nearly 3 hours to cover the 100 miles.
Peterbrough Away on 19:34 - Oct 5 with 9978 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 19:18 - Oct 5 by terryb

In case you didn't know Stow, the rail engineering works have been moved that day to...... between Ipswich & Peterborough!

Very nearly 3 hours to cover the 100 miles.

I know mate.2 hours on a coach from Ely,which is about 40 miles away.I think I’m booked on the 9.12 train from Stowmarket and it gets in about 12.15.I almost got to Middlesbrough in that time.But it’s better than the 7 hours to Blackpool.

Sorry it’s only 1 hr 10 mins on the way there and 1 hour 50 on the bus back to Ely.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 19:38]
Peterbrough Away on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 9969 viewsMick_S

Peterbrough Away on 18:26 - Oct 5 by daveB

Offish says lower tier, so it is the new stand pitch side.

Peterbrough Away on 20:36 - Oct 5 with 9843 viewsWesley2Hoops

Anyone know if it'll be sitting in allocated seats there? In case you want to sit with someone who'll have to buy their ticket on a later day than you, if that makes sense.
Peterbrough Away on 20:39 - Oct 5 with 9830 viewstoboboly

Only champ team i need to visit and i am in Kent for the weekend. Bugger

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Peterbrough Away on 20:48 - Oct 5 with 9798 viewsstowmarketrange

Peterbrough Away on 20:36 - Oct 5 by Wesley2Hoops

Anyone know if it'll be sitting in allocated seats there? In case you want to sit with someone who'll have to buy their ticket on a later day than you, if that makes sense.

I very much doubt it mate.Mostly it’s a free for all at away games now.You get the early birds that normally sit towards the front and a big group that get there at 2.59 and go towards the back.
I don’t suppose Peterborough will be any different.
Peterbrough Away on 20:55 - Oct 5 with 9773 viewsWesley2Hoops

Peterbrough Away on 20:48 - Oct 5 by stowmarketrange

I very much doubt it mate.Mostly it’s a free for all at away games now.You get the early birds that normally sit towards the front and a big group that get there at 2.59 and go towards the back.
I don’t suppose Peterborough will be any different.

Thanks mate, wanna take my dad and had vague memories of mass musical chairs farce somewhere once!
Peterbrough Away on 20:59 - Oct 5 with 9762 viewsMistication92

Doesn't make sense that we haven't been given 4k. We've always taken loads there.
Peterbrough Away on 21:19 - Oct 5 with 9715 viewsdaveB

Peterbrough Away on 20:36 - Oct 5 by Wesley2Hoops

it should be but a lot of people take no notice and sit where they want.
Peterbrough Away on 21:26 - Oct 5 with 9688 viewsterryb

Peterbrough Away on 20:59 - Oct 5 by Mistication92

Doesn't make sense that we haven't been given 4k. We've always taken loads there.

IF they have a choice of where the away end is situated, it would make sense to give us the lower allocation, provided that they can sell the rest of the ground to their own fans.

I would assume that they feel they can against us, but couldn't against Brum.

Mind you, I've not come across anywhere that they could pick & choose where the away end is!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2021 21:27]
Peterbrough Away on 22:46 - Oct 5 with 9559 viewsMistication92

Just checked and seems like Peterborugh aren't selling the away bit of that old stand, so maybe a chance that we'll get it if the tickets sell quickly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024