Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Technology 18:07 - Oct 6 with 1265 viewsqprxtc

Why is it meant to make life f ucking easier when it purely makes life f ucking unremittingly @rsreclenchingly f ucking crap.

To get any bit of any technof*ckingnology to work is a complete bollockache. You know it will be as even to get the git out of its box needs a degree in origami or a f ucking machete.

After managing to rip it open with you f ucking teeth, you read the bastard f ucking instructions. Christ on a bastard bicycle. Configure this, Colgate that, select a selection that doesn’t bastard exist. Log onto a website that turns out to be in bleeding Chinese. Reset the whole f ucking thing again. Select a password, which one the R’s theee of the f uckers.

Spend three git bastard bum bag hours trying to get tgat to work and the internet goes down. Have to reset tge arsenag password. Which one you complete nazi, which f ucking one?

Eventually get back on and then realise you’ve used the wrong password all bollocking day. Shit on my head. But no, using the correct pigging password still doesn’t f ucking compute to anything and sod all f ucking works. Not after spending the whole brain farting day trying to work the c ock shrivelling bugger to work. Shove it up yer Granny’s crack.

Bring back a pencil and f ucking paper. Don’t need a poxy helpline for that bastard, just a sharpener and your brain.

F uck technof*ckingnology.
Technology on 19:01 - Oct 6 with 1183 viewsMick_S

Alarm clocks are feckers, aren’t they mate.

I’m with you, I just cannot be doing with it all. I find IKEA a challenge. I just don’t even try to do any rubbish I don’t get anymore.

Peace and love and stuff technology.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Technology on 19:30 - Oct 6 with 1138 viewsbollockchops

Anger is an energy

Technology on 19:38 - Oct 6 with 1132 viewsQPRSteve

Got a new Mac coming soon. Dreading all the palaver with transferring my files, sorting out subscriptions and finding out half the fücking passwords no longer work. Not looking forward to it at all.
Technology on 19:47 - Oct 6 with 1122 viewsChrisNW6

Wifi is the devil's work and I find myself turning the router on/off at least twice a week and don't get me started on Sonos + Spotify, works perfectly until you get a house full of people and then the fecking thing refuses to connect or play anything.
Technology on 20:16 - Oct 6 with 1075 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Technology = Control

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Technology on 22:15 - Oct 6 with 981 viewsted_hendrix

“First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Technology on 23:45 - Oct 6 with 897 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What I find annoying is everything wants to connect with something.

I'm nearly 44, If I wanted a device to connect with another app/device I would f'kin tell it to. Bring back windows7

I prefer being like Battlestar Galactica.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 23:47]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Technology on 02:15 - Oct 7 with 863 viewsBoston

Technology on 19:01 - Oct 6 by Mick_S

Alarm clocks are feckers, aren’t they mate.

I’m with you, I just cannot be doing with it all. I find IKEA a challenge. I just don’t even try to do any rubbish I don’t get anymore.

Peace and love and stuff technology.

Wait 'till you get one of those new fangled wireless thingies!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Technology on 21:56 - Oct 7 with 681 viewsbosh67

This is why my laptop is an Etch-A-Sketch!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Technology on 07:41 - Oct 8 with 584 viewsJuzzie

We’re always told technology will make work easier.

Bollox does it, it just mean companies can employ less people who do more work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024