Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the bright side 15:00 - Oct 16 with 2759 viewsrrrspricey

1. We've not been afflicted with happy clappers
2. We've scored in the last 23 games

Can't think of anything else...shìt day
On the bright side on 15:15 - Oct 16 with 2671 viewsBoston

It’s not raining though…more’s the pity.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 15:15]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

On the bright side on 15:26 - Oct 16 with 2623 viewsplasmahoop

Iim in London having a few beers with friends, so despite the disappointing scoreline, I'm happy enough
On the bright side on 15:28 - Oct 16 with 2603 viewsDieByYourSide

I've realised it's time to stop worrying about Fulham/WBA/Bournemouth's results

Poll: And it's hi ho

On the bright side on 15:29 - Oct 16 with 2595 viewsMick_S

Sunderland losing. Bloke on telly said they are no good away.

Bloke on telly knows nothing.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 16:17]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

On the bright side on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 2525 viewsWatfordR

I have to say, although it's never a nice feeling to get beaten, I'm not that downhearted. There's no harm in admitting we've been beaten by a better team on the day, which they were. They've scored three quality goals which I don't think we could have done much about, although in VAR world, I think Mitrovic's second goal might have been ruled out for a push on deWijs. Until that goal, we were in with as much of a shout to win it as they were.

Point is, they appear to be a similar team to us, playing in a similar way, with players who cost a lot more and who are a bit further developed than we are. We could have played Bournemouth, West Brom and Fulham away in August, December and April and lost and it doesn't look such a big deal. I wouldn't be surprised if come the end of the season, we won't have lost more than another four games.

The important bit now is to get a win on Tuesday, and another away win as quick as possible. It's a long season, and I'm convinced at some point we'll start to hit better form than we've shown all season thus far.
On the bright side on 15:45 - Oct 16 with 2461 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Another positive is watching most of the other teams in the Championship they are poor so we should finish top half. Hopefully play offs.

The concerns are:
1. Concede way too many goals
2. Our defence especially right wing back - Moses is not good enough
3. Too much reliance on Willock, Chair and Dykes
On the bright side on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 2258 viewsMalintabuk

Just got home after mugging off work (overtime as well) and that just makes this the purfeck day
Saw the best team in this division today and unfortunately it wasn't us
They have class all over the pitch and it really wasn't that we played badly.... they never allowed us to play at all
It really is a stark reality check what yo yolng will do. It means you have the money to build a team and we really can not compete with that, and that makes me even more depressed than getting ripped a new one yet again by a West London club
I'm not going to try and say who was our MOTM as really none of them really looked anything but boys against men.... if push comes to shove them perhaps Dickie.... maybe Willock
But again to emphasise things their MOTM was Wilson and he was not the most expensive player in their team
In the near to silent car coming home I think we all felt sick at how we wasted those 2 seasons in the prem..... and that is what is hurting tonight.... not losing to a team a league above us really
Oh well on wards to Tuesday
On the bright side on 16:30 - Oct 16 with 2218 viewsMistication92

On the train back. We certainly weren't the only Rangers in the home end. Couldn't help myself when Dykes rounded the keeper!

Fulham are just in a division with Bournemouth, WBA, Norwich and Watford. Clearly a cut above the Championship and the embodiment is Mitrovic.

Thought we looked good for that ten minutes after HT, but apart from that where was the urgency? McCallum went off despite being the better WB of the two (not hard). Austin might be more of an impact sub than a starter TBH.

Never been to Fulham before, found it really weird that home and away fans are just allowed to mingle under that stand together. Already looking forward to Tuesday night!
Login to get fewer ads

On the bright side on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 2104 viewssuperhoopdownunder

On the bright side on 16:30 - Oct 16 by Mistication92

On the train back. We certainly weren't the only Rangers in the home end. Couldn't help myself when Dykes rounded the keeper!

Fulham are just in a division with Bournemouth, WBA, Norwich and Watford. Clearly a cut above the Championship and the embodiment is Mitrovic.

Thought we looked good for that ten minutes after HT, but apart from that where was the urgency? McCallum went off despite being the better WB of the two (not hard). Austin might be more of an impact sub than a starter TBH.

Never been to Fulham before, found it really weird that home and away fans are just allowed to mingle under that stand together. Already looking forward to Tuesday night!

Looked like a lot of QPR fans were not in the away end.
On the bright side on 17:06 - Oct 16 with 2099 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Just watched Middlesboro vs Peterborough very mediocre game. God knows how Middlesboro won 2-0
World of difference between Bournemouth, WBA, Fulham and the rest
If we make play offs will be happy
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 17:07]
On the bright side on 19:54 - Oct 16 with 1763 viewsessextaxiboy

Although it hurts to lose a local derby its just one game out of 46 . We are not falling away but are right in there . We have players to come back after injury and its only October . I still think its going to be a great season .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024