Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN 03:33 - Oct 23 with 27207 viewsFredManRave

I'm convinced there'll be a result in this game. Could go either way though.

Rangers to win 2 -1.

Enjoy!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 3:40]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:44 - Oct 23 with 1886 viewsCamberleyR

Sinclair Armstrong just scored for Torquay.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:45 - Oct 23 with 1807 viewsFredManRave

Surprising miss from Austin there as it appeared an open goal despite being from a tight angle.

And then Posh hit the side netting with Seny rooted to the spot.

Not the best half of football. Just need a bit more quality on the ball and the deliveries in the second half...

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:46 - Oct 23 with 1776 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Adomah breaks down the wing, avoids 2-3 tackles, but cross results in nothing.

Better attacking play from Rangers.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:47 - Oct 23 with 1744 viewsgazza1

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:45 - Oct 23 by FredManRave

Surprising miss from Austin there as it appeared an open goal despite being from a tight angle.

And then Posh hit the side netting with Seny rooted to the spot.

Not the best half of football. Just need a bit more quality on the ball and the deliveries in the second half...

what you watching the game on fred?
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 1704 viewsgazza1

any links???
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 1659 viewsPinnerPaul

HT
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 1633 viewsMelakaRanger

Rangers final balls very poor

Peterborough not playing like a bottom 5 team

Rangers not playing like a top 5 team

This could very easily be a banana skin game
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:49 - Oct 23 with 1611 viewsEmpireStateRanger

One additional minute comes and goes.

Half.
Login to get fewer ads

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 1597 viewsFredManRave

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:49 - Oct 23 by PinnerPaul

HT

CTN

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:50 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:47 - Oct 23 by gazza1

I have found some dodgy website but there is no sound and one side is commentary from other games.Any click on sound or trying to make screen bigger is no good it just blows up with ads ,plus its behind but still watchable
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:51 - Oct 23 with 1566 viewsFredManRave

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:47 - Oct 23 by gazza1

QPR Live Stream, mate.

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:51 - Oct 23 with 1555 viewsstrikerace

very aggravating
feels like Peterborough have 20 defenders out there
Either Austin or Dykes should have scored there
Need much better crossing
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 1492 viewsWegerles_Stairs

How did Charlie miss that chance?

We're not playing very well but Peterborough look a very poor side; I'll be very disappointed if we don't win this. Hopefully we see Amos and Willock soon.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:52 - Oct 23 with 1488 viewsgazza1

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:50 - Oct 23 by CLAREMAN1995

I have found some dodgy website but there is no sound and one side is commentary from other games.Any click on sound or trying to make screen bigger is no good it just blows up with ads ,plus its behind but still watchable

better than nowt....whats the link?
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 1461 viewsgazza1

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:51 - Oct 23 by FredManRave

QPR Live Stream, mate.

ok, you overseas.....
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:53 - Oct 23 with 1455 viewsQPRSteve

Elsewhere, Mick McCarthy has gone from Cardiff. Shame that, I thought he was doing a cracking job there 🤣
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:55 - Oct 23 with 1386 viewsstrikerace

Cardiff looked terrible earlier
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:55 - Oct 23 with 1379 viewsGaryT

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:50 - Oct 23 by CLAREMAN1995

I'm watching the same. I've tried changing my location with a VPN so that QPR+ will give me the stream but no joy. Not all VPN's get round the system.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:57 - Oct 23 with 1347 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke beating Millwall, so we're down to 6th as it stands.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:58 - Oct 23 with 1318 viewsFredManRave

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:52 - Oct 23 by Wegerles_Stairs

How did Charlie miss that chance?

We're not playing very well but Peterborough look a very poor side; I'll be very disappointed if we don't win this. Hopefully we see Amos and Willock soon.

Yeah, would definitely bring on Willock early doors if we haven't broken the deadlock by the hour.

It really is there for the taking but we're gonna need to earn this win...

I've got the Power.

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:59 - Oct 23 with 1298 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Stoke leading.
Huddersfield down 2 to Bournemouth.
Blackburn and Reading 0-0.
Coventry 1-0 Derby.
Brom up 2 on Bristol City.
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:01 - Oct 23 with 1224 viewsMelakaRanger

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:55 - Oct 23 by GaryT

I'm watching the same. I've tried changing my location with a VPN so that QPR+ will give me the stream but no joy. Not all VPN's get round the system.

I have used CyberGhost fir over 4 years. I am cough cough often in Germany when the match is on.

I’ve never had a problem ever

CyberGhost often have deals like 80% off a 3 year subscription.

The download speed in (cough) Germany is 47 meg

Second half about to start. Once the game is over I’ll have to come back home to watch Strickly😂👍
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:02 - Oct 23 with 1205 viewsdavman

Two up front is a disaster. Neither of them are in the game whatsoever. Crying out for Willock behind a striker. Jojo is a passenger today, McCallum's crossing is poor. Only Chair and Adomah with any credit going forward. The back line OK, but its all side to side at the pace of a snail.

Posh nowhere near as bad as some of the posts on here suggest; Dembele the best player on the pitch from what I've seen and they've had the best chances aside from Dykes and Austin's near open goal misses.

Willock for Austin, who has been as mobile as Pellicori, please ASAP.

It is starting to get bloody cold here too.

I expected far better than this, but as we know it's the hope that kills...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:02 - Oct 23 with 1185 viewsMelakaRanger

Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 15:58 - Oct 23 by FredManRave

Yeah, would definitely bring on Willock early doors if we haven't broken the deadlock by the hour.

It really is there for the taking but we're gonna need to earn this win...

Sort out our final balls and we can get 3 or 4. Carry on as we are and we might well loose this one
Football Peterborough Thread Rangers Match Here Comment Game Score Sexy CTN on 16:04 - Oct 23 with 1134 viewsEmpireStateRanger

No changes for the second half it seems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024