Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... 22:54 - Oct 23 with 1404 viewsAntti_Heinola

It's a penalty when Dykes misses the rebound from Chair's shot - he's absolutely taken out. Irrelevant that Dykes played the ball first, that's as clear-a pen as you'll ever see.
Dykes disallowed goal - be interested to see Pinner's views - Austin is off, but doesn't touch it nor really interfere with it. Dykes is onside.
Their winner onside, though.

Bare bones.

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 23:22 - Oct 23 with 1292 viewsthorpebankR

Ref was shocking
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 23:28 - Oct 23 with 1276 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 23:22 - Oct 23 by thorpebankR

Ref was shocking

I'm surprised he's usually alright.

Sounds like a game to forget..

Poll: Expectations for this season?

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 23:29 - Oct 23 with 1260 viewsStanisgod

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 23:22 - Oct 23 by thorpebankR

Ref was shocking

Ad Infinitum. Did we get too many pens last season.
Today and the Blackburn where the bloke may as well have had a goalies shirt on, how, just how.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 00:57 - Oct 24 with 1097 viewsWalnut

Play with your freeze frame, their winner looks offside
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 01:12 - Oct 24 with 1074 viewsWatfordR

Right at the end, it also looked as if Chair was taken down in the box.

If this bloke's one of the better refs in the Championship, it says everything about the rest of the dross we are seeing week in week out.
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 01:47 - Oct 24 with 1045 viewsMatch82

Should McCallum have had a penalty early on when he went past their man on the edge of the box? Only saw it in real time but looked like he got taken out, he might have just lost his footing though
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 02:06 - Oct 24 with 1025 viewsFredManRave

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 01:47 - Oct 24 by Match82

Should McCallum have had a penalty early on when he went past their man on the edge of the box? Only saw it in real time but looked like he got taken out, he might have just lost his footing though

I'm surprised at the lack of discussion about the "stonewall" Chair penalty at the end.

Not seen it on a replay yet and I'm sure Pinner will clarify it for us but "live" it seemed a certain penalty. And we would have got our just deserts!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 08:49 - Oct 24 with 817 viewsdavman

For balance, the free kick they were given on the corner of the box in the first half was from a foul clearly inside the box.

... and let's face it, we got what we deserved yesterday.

There is still loads of time to turn this around, but this season could turn out to be a bit of a disappointment...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 08:55 - Oct 24 with 790 viewsstevec

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 08:49 - Oct 24 by davman

For balance, the free kick they were given on the corner of the box in the first half was from a foul clearly inside the box.

There is still loads of time to turn this around, but this season could turn out to be a bit of a disappointment...

Yes I thought we got away with that one.

From the side of the pitch, hard to see if there was contact on Chair but it did look like he manufactured his dive a touch.
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 08:56 - Oct 24 with 783 viewstraininvain

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 08:49 - Oct 24 by davman

It’s the end of October and we’re 7th in the league. We’ve been in the mix for the playoffs all season. Fair to say that most of us would’ve taken that back in August.
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 09:25 - Oct 24 with 693 viewsHastings_Hoops

I think Dickie should have brought their man down outside the box in the buildup to the winner and take the red card for the team… need to be a bit more cynical.
we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 09:31 - Oct 24 with 666 viewslondonscottish

we deserved nothing but watching the goals... on 01:12 - Oct 24 by WatfordR

Right at the end, it also looked as if Chair was taken down in the box.

If this bloke's one of the better refs in the Championship, it says everything about the rest of the dross we are seeing week in week out.

He was. I was in the 2nd row right behind the goal.

One of many dogshit decisions by the ref and the lino on the left.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024