Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:36 - Nov 19 with 5746 viewsBlackCrowe

Great fun, good open match, end to end and Luton looked good up until our second goal.
Dozzell looked classy in the first half and faded a bit in the second whilst Chaz and Stef did the opposite. Willock, Chair and Dunne superb throughout and so good to Wallace back and looking as good as he did pre-injury.

Most satisfactory.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 16:07 - Nov 20 with 1240 viewsdenhamhoop2

Just back on 15:18 - Nov 20 by PinnerPaul

Did think that maybe we got a bit fortunate with the fk that led to the 2nd goal.

Both players at it, but very difficult for the AR with the players that close to be looking for any offside/ball in/out of play and any foul play.

From a long way away Charlie's yellow looked a bit soft, but he didn't moan, so must have been OK!

Did like the way the ref took his time over the cautions, allowing the heat out of the situations - text book refereeing.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 16:09]

Was very impressed with the ref seemed in complete control of both himself and the game. Gave himself time to make decisions and for the game to flow was helped by both sides trying to play the game fairly with less histrionics than usual in a Championship match
Just back on 03:17 - Nov 21 with 889 viewsswisscottage

Just back on 15:18 - Nov 20 by PinnerPaul

Did think that maybe we got a bit fortunate with the fk that led to the 2nd goal.

Both players at it, but very difficult for the AR with the players that close to be looking for any offside/ball in/out of play and any foul play.

From a long way away Charlie's yellow looked a bit soft, but he didn't moan, so must have been OK!

Did like the way the ref took his time over the cautions, allowing the heat out of the situations - text book refereeing.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2021 16:09]

I thought they got the f/k for the 2nd spot on.

Yes they were both at it a bit, but the Luton player first clearly pushes Willock forward in the small of his back which then results in Willock pulling the Luton player's shirt as he's off balance.

I also thought the ref had a good game. Even the talking to's, which seemed to go on a bit, looked appropriate rather than straight yellows in some instances.
Just back on 08:00 - Nov 21 with 795 viewsnix

Just back on 03:17 - Nov 21 by swisscottage

I thought they got the f/k for the 2nd spot on.

Yes they were both at it a bit, but the Luton player first clearly pushes Willock forward in the small of his back which then results in Willock pulling the Luton player's shirt as he's off balance.

I also thought the ref had a good game. Even the talking to's, which seemed to go on a bit, looked appropriate rather than straight yellows in some instances.

I thought it was the shove that he gave the free kick for too. Which seems fair enough as it did put him off balance. Funnily enough Sky commentators missed the shove and were all about the subsequent shirt pulling which was 50/50 but not the main issue.
Just back on 08:46 - Nov 21 with 722 viewsPinnerPaul

Just back on 08:00 - Nov 21 by nix

I thought it was the shove that he gave the free kick for too. Which seems fair enough as it did put him off balance. Funnily enough Sky commentators missed the shove and were all about the subsequent shirt pulling which was 50/50 but not the main issue.

Fair enough SC and Nix, just going off my one viewing from T block, saving the 90' replay for tomorrow afternoon!
Just back on 09:16 - Nov 21 with 671 viewsRed_Ranger

Just back on 16:07 - Nov 20 by denhamhoop2

Was very impressed with the ref seemed in complete control of both himself and the game. Gave himself time to make decisions and for the game to flow was helped by both sides trying to play the game fairly with less histrionics than usual in a Championship match

Yes!
Didnt even notice / remember the ref for the first time in years - which has got to be a good sign.
Good refereeing.
Just back on 10:28 - Nov 21 with 591 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just back on 08:00 - Nov 21 by nix

As I was at the game; I was wondering if the pundits had their usual anti QPR bias?

The grass is always greener.

Just back on 10:36 - Nov 21 with 570 viewsdavman

Just back on 09:16 - Nov 21 by Red_Ranger

Yes!
Didnt even notice / remember the ref for the first time in years - which has got to be a good sign.
Good refereeing.

Much better that most ref performances this season, but could have played advantage on a couple of occasions.

Didn't notice him that much and didn't throw abuse his way at the game, so he must have done OK

If anything, he was a little bit of a homer...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Just back on 11:45 - Nov 21 with 519 viewsCamberleyR

Just back on 10:28 - Nov 21 by Esox_Lucius

As I was at the game; I was wondering if the pundits had their usual anti QPR bias?

Surprisingly, I'd say no. Hinchcliffe on commentary even praised us once or twice and even McAnuff and Prutton in the studio weren't as anti QPR as they've been previously I thought. Jamie Mackie was the other pundit and spoke up for us well as you'd expect.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024