Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As it stands 16:10 - Nov 20 with 1856 viewsPinnerPaul

Stoke and Huddersfield both winning, which means we're down to 6th and Huddersfield will be 6th v 7th on Weds.
As it stands on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 1765 viewsCiderwithRsie

Only 3 points off 3rd place. Don't think it's a bad set of results for us, though I will really want to win on Weds night.
As it stands on 17:09 - Nov 20 with 1673 viewskensalriser

It's another Must Win Wednesday.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

As it stands on 17:13 - Nov 20 with 1634 viewshoops_legend

Certainly not a must win... Must win is only when we are in relegation battle. We are in a good chance to get into play offs
As it stands on 17:36 - Nov 20 with 1536 viewsthemodfather

most championships games we are in, are close, open games and it usually comes down to a mistake by a player or ref. the terriers seem decent enough but i would hope, at home we have enough to get by.
As it stands on 17:38 - Nov 20 with 1514 viewsRed_Ranger

I think its great West Brom lost. Drag them back in it!
As it stands on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 1270 viewsstowmarketrange

As it stands on 17:36 - Nov 20 by themodfather

most championships games we are in, are close, open games and it usually comes down to a mistake by a player or ref. the terriers seem decent enough but i would hope, at home we have enough to get by.

They haven’t won away from home since September.We all know what that means.
As it stands on 22:38 - Nov 20 with 1245 viewsT_Block

Really ? Oh dear

I know logically its impossible ,but it has happened so many times.
As it stands on 06:26 - Nov 21 with 1098 viewsLoftgirl

Les out.
Login to get fewer ads

As it stands on 11:22 - Nov 21 with 903 viewsenfieldargh

For so many seasons around this time we have been 6-9 points off 6th with the thinking/hope that 2 or 3 wins and we close up.

Until last season this never happened as we bobbed along lower mid table one step forwards two back.

Now we have the best squad we've had for ages it would be a shame to make things harder than they are.

Huddersfield like cov & blackpool quietly getting on and improving but they are nothing special

Keep the ball, no stupid passes and take our scoring chances and I back us to beat
anybody in this league.

3 points is a must if we want to strive forwards

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

As it stands on 12:12 - Nov 21 with 843 viewsDavieQPR

It's not the 'difficult' game against Huddersfield that worries me but the 'easier' game against Derby.
As it stands on 12:19 - Nov 21 with 827 viewsManinBlack

As it stands on 12:12 - Nov 21 by DavieQPR

It's not the 'difficult' game against Huddersfield that worries me but the 'easier' game against Derby.

I share your concern. Derby just taken the lead against Bournemouth. Only the second away goal conceded by the Cherries. No pressure on Derby players as everyone expects them to go down so their players just getting on with it. Still long time still to play...

No sooner had I posted and Derby have given away a ridiculous equaliser!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 12:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024