Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday 08:56 - Dec 2 with 6120 viewsdmm

Stoke have several key players out and yesterday made an emergency signing in keeper Frank Fielding who covers for injured Joe Bursik.

O'Neill has done a great job with them so far this season though they've lost the last two games and have slipped to 7th.

We've played well against them in recent seasons and haven't lost to them since 2015.

We're unbeaten in 6 and the leading form team along with Fulham, yet I think it's clear we can still improve a fair bit.

I can't help thinking a fourth win in a row in coming this Sunday.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 19:16 - Dec 2 with 2158 viewsMick_S

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 18:26 - Dec 2 by stowmarketrange

Very true,and I don’t think I’d get the sheep on the tube anyway.

You are right, Stow - it’s a ridiculous amount for a plate of veg with two slices of meat. Three courses for that in my mother in laws area in Northern Ireland, not that anyone cares.

We are more than capable of turning Stoke over. There’s no stress at the moment if we go one down, and there is, potentially, a few quid to be made on us winning. It has to stop, but I do fancy us this Sunday.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 20:51 - Dec 2 with 2058 viewsMyke

I feel similar to this as our home game with Coventry last season. So I'm going with the same prediction - comfortable 3-0 win.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 21:13 - Dec 2 with 2007 viewsgazza1

If Stoke are without so many first-teamers including the goalkeeper as has been written a few times then it should be relatively comfortable......
[Post edited 2 Dec 2021 21:14]
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 23:45 - Dec 2 with 1846 viewsDavieQPR

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 12:57 - Dec 2 by themodfather

emergency goalie?? damn, he will likely play a blinder v us!
rarely an easy game v sjoke but we are at home, playing well, scoring and conceding fewer , hoping not to lose and probably 2-1 rangers .

He's signed as third choice so unlikely to even be on the bench. Spooked over last season when they had five GKs injured.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 12:21 - Dec 3 with 1690 viewsdanehoop

Looks like we have problems of our own for this one according to WLS:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-still-out-and-six-qpr-players-being-as

Never knowingly understood

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 14:16 - Dec 3 with 1581 viewsdmm

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 12:21 - Dec 3 by danehoop

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/dykes-still-out-and-six-qpr-players-being-as

I expected Dykes and Wallace not to make Sunday's game but not Johansen, Dozzell, Adomah or Odubajo.

Warburton is often pretty cautious when speaking about players' knocks so I'm hoping that is the case with these four and we see them all start against Stoke. Otherwise step up Amos, Field, Kakay and anyone who has ever played at LWB.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 14:30 - Dec 3 with 1553 viewsBklynRanger

My word - that's a few last minute checks. I'd guess one of Dozzell or Stef could make it, if not we do have Amos and Field which could be an interesting pairing in it's own right, plus Ball as an option.

The wing backs are almost more of a concern - if Lee, Moses and Albert all turned out to be unavailable you'd have to do a back line something like Kakay, Dickie, Dunne, Ball, Barbet - which would be makeshift to say the least.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 14:40 - Dec 3 with 1539 viewskensalriser

Wondering if Wallace should be rested anyway rather than risk him properly doing his hamstring and missing two months.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 14:47 - Dec 3 with 1527 viewsDavieQPR

Maybe playing Sunday and not Saturday is doing us a favour after all.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 15:17 - Dec 3 with 1473 viewsHayesender

The Askew does a decent roast, but you'd have to get there early. The Duchess on the goldhawk Rd heading towards stamford Brook is nice as well

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 1393 viewsderbyhoop

It's going to be a case of who suffers the most from injuries.
OR is it one of those where you should bring your boots.

I'll not make any predictions until I see who is fit.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 00:39 - Dec 4 with 1212 viewsjohncharles

Wish I hadn’t read that

Strong and stable my arse.

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 08:49 - Dec 4 with 1100 viewsdmm

Just watched the latest training video on Recast. Of the six WLS say are to be assessed before the game tomorrow, Austin, Dozzell and Johansen looked fine but I did not spot Wallace, Adomah and Odubajo training.

Let's hope at least Adomah and Odubajo, who both finished the match on Tuesday, are okay. Wingback injuries keep hitting us this season.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 12:01 - Dec 4 with 994 viewsMyke

Adomah looked absolutely out on his feet for the last 20 on Monday night. Which made his last minute tackle, stride forward and quality ball down the line to Willock all the more remarkable. But as I have said elsewhere, he has gone from the occasional 20 minutes to playing twice a week and we need to mind him. I would start Kakay ahead of him tomorrow and only introduce him for the last 30 if things are not going to plan.
Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 08:08 - Dec 6 with 755 viewsTheChef

Thoughts about Stoke on Sunday on 13:42 - Dec 2 by TheChef

As long as he's not Danny Coyne.

I'm truly sorry for the Danny Coyne reference.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024