Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Nesmith RIP 18:59 - Dec 10 with 1810 viewsozranger

Only one left now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59606993

It's sad that these great musicians from some of us' early days have gone. The Monkees will always be a favourite band and show.
Michael Nesmith RIP on 19:10 - Dec 10 with 1777 viewsMick_S

School holiday tv with my mates. Incredible that his Mum invented Tipp-Ex.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Michael Nesmith RIP on 19:26 - Dec 10 with 1742 viewsqpr_1968

rip michael.

loved watching there shows, music werent bad either.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Michael Nesmith RIP on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 1714 viewsNed_Kennedys

Mike and Mickey had just finished a Monkees farewell tour. A nice way to go out with fans giving him appreciation for all the joy his band have given over the decades, especially as he didn’t want anything to do with the Monkees legacy for many years. Rest In Peace Mike.
Michael Nesmith RIP on 20:25 - Dec 10 with 1616 viewsRangersDave

Never saw Mike with the boys unfortunately, but was fortunate to see Davey, Mickey, and Peter on their first tour after re-united at the De'Montford, Leicester and they were great,

However when they last toured as a 3 (minus Michael) at the Manchester Apollo for the 45th Anninersary gig where they did the 'Head' soundtrack , plus others amounting to 40 songs.

I was lucky to bag a ticket on seatwave for £15! and they were fantastic!

poor Davey was dead a couple of months later 😥

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Michael Nesmith RIP on 15:01 - Dec 11 with 1299 viewsBoston

Loved the Monkees.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Michael Nesmith RIP on 15:42 - Dec 11 with 1265 viewsthemodfather

sad news, a band i like a lot, a great track they did was meant to be a single then all the contract wrangles started, "ALL OF YOUR TOYS" , never released only on box set, would have been a smash hit. RIP mIke.
Michael Nesmith RIP on 16:28 - Dec 11 with 1211 viewsbosh67

Many of my Beatle friends met Mike and said what a lovely down to earth person he was.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Michael Nesmith RIP on 08:48 - Dec 12 with 1045 viewsDaBurgh

As far as I understand, he was the only true musician in the group. I remember watching the TV show as a little spud with my older teeny boper sister, always had a good chuckle, I think my sister was in love with Peter.
I checked out the song 'Rio' by Mike on YouTube. Not as good as I remember, the video is embarrasingly bad.
RIP Mike, thanks to you and boys for making my (late) sister laugh so much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024