Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agueroooooo! 23:15 - Dec 13 with 1726 viewsSuperhoop83

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/dec/13/barcelona-sergio-aguero-to-anno

Sad news that he has to retire. Fantastic player.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 23:16]

Suffering since 1978.

Agueroooooo! on 00:06 - Dec 14 with 1647 viewsstowmarketrange

He was looking pretty much ready to retire last season,but a season at Barcelona might’ve given another season at the top level.
I wish him well in his retirement.
Agueroooooo! on 00:45 - Dec 14 with 1620 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Agueroooooo! on 00:06 - Dec 14 by stowmarketrange

He was looking pretty much ready to retire last season,but a season at Barcelona might’ve given another season at the top level.
I wish him well in his retirement.

The injuries took a toll on his body but the heart is a totally different animal.Its hard to imagine world class athletes having undiagnosed heart issues like Erikson and now Aguero but luckily the symptoms were not ignored .
Hopefully both of them can have long enjoyable lives away from the game or in the game if they desire .
I was actually happy Aguero scored against us to deny United .
I will make this point for the last time ever I swear , some QPR player lunged at SA just before he pulled the trigger ,imagine the pressure if the tackle (or trying to kill him dead )resulted in a penalty .
Its probably for the best he skipped over and buried the winner the excitement was incredible.
Happy trails Serguio
Agueroooooo! on 07:53 - Dec 14 with 1495 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb player. Hope he can live a happy, healthy and long life.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Agueroooooo! on 08:55 - Dec 14 with 1411 viewsbosh67

Yes, sorry to hear he has a heart condition. It sometimes happens with elite athletes like this. Hope they can control and correct it and that he has a long, happy, healthy life. Fantastic player, even if he did score 'that' goal! Wish him and his family well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Agueroooooo! on 10:29 - Dec 14 with 1307 viewsJuzzie

"Its probably for the best he skipped over and buried the winner the excitement was incredible."

All goals should be like this.

The defenders job is to try and stop it, the strikers job is to try and score.

I hate the way football has descended into players throwing themselves to the ground to get a penalty when they should just fkin' well try and score.

I actually feel sorry for defenders sometimes. Their job is becoming as thankless as the officials all because of this indoctrinated culture that has now blighted the game.
Agueroooooo! on 10:38 - Dec 14 with 1290 viewsstowmarketrange

Agueroooooo! on 10:29 - Dec 14 by Juzzie

"Its probably for the best he skipped over and buried the winner the excitement was incredible."

All goals should be like this.

The defenders job is to try and stop it, the strikers job is to try and score.

I hate the way football has descended into players throwing themselves to the ground to get a penalty when they should just fkin' well try and score.

I actually feel sorry for defenders sometimes. Their job is becoming as thankless as the officials all because of this indoctrinated culture that has now blighted the game.

What do you expect when idiots like Gary Neville say that players are entitled to go down because they are touched in the penalty area?But refs seem to apply the advantage law everywhere except the 18 yd box.
Agueroooooo! on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 1257 viewsPinnerPaul

Agueroooooo! on 10:38 - Dec 14 by stowmarketrange

What do you expect when idiots like Gary Neville say that players are entitled to go down because they are touched in the penalty area?But refs seem to apply the advantage law everywhere except the 18 yd box.

Well obviously, because not many positions are as advantageous as a free hit from 12 yards.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 11:20]
Agueroooooo! on 11:26 - Dec 14 with 1233 viewsstowmarketrange

Agueroooooo! on 11:20 - Dec 14 by PinnerPaul

Well obviously, because not many positions are as advantageous as a free hit from 12 yards.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2021 11:20]

Why don’t they wait and see what happens for a second or two before automatically blowing for the penalty?It might encourage players to stay on their feet a bit longer,if they know that the fallback would be the penalty.Especially with the var option in the top leagues now.
And as for the free shot from 12 yards,I think Charlie austin might disagree with that option.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024