Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signings....? 11:51 - Jan 17 with 4951 viewsDoudou87

The rumour mill has gone a bit quiet...?

Wasn't too disappointed missing out on Cook and dropping our interest in Palmer, just hoping MW surprises us with some astute recruitment. Seeing as we are in such a strong position in the league it would be an opportunity wasted to not strengthen our squad depth. Preferably using the loan market, I liked the look of Ryan Giles and Dion Sanderson of Wolves. Not sure the later is available due to covering AFCON attendees.

I'm sure we will be linked with a few ex MW players before the window shuts. Harlee Dean for example! Really hope this stays a rumour.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Signings....? on 11:30 - Jan 18 with 993 viewsToast_R

Personally think Jordy De Wijs was a bad signing. Seems to have a diabolical injury record so never really up to speed and it shows that the majority of the clean sheets this season are without him in the defence.
Signings....? on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 967 viewsDieByYourSide

Sanderson looked great against us a few weeks back. Presume Wolves would want to send him somewhere he'd slot straight into the team though which would probably rule us out.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Signings....? on 12:24 - Jan 18 with 766 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Signings....? on 11:21 - Jan 18 by LongsufferingR

Being linked with Sanderson, the Wolves defender who was on loan at Birmingham. Looked like he was carrying the rest of the team when we played there a couple of weeks ago, so would be a good addition.

He looked quite good, I thought. Maybe faded as the game went on but impressive overall.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Signings....? on 13:12 - Jan 18 with 638 viewsPinnerPaul

Signings....? on 11:21 - Jan 18 by LongsufferingR

Being linked with Sanderson, the Wolves defender who was on loan at Birmingham. Looked like he was carrying the rest of the team when we played there a couple of weeks ago, so would be a good addition.

Yep, I was impressed with him as well - in a poor team though it has to be said!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024