Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out 10:49 - Jan 30 with 3841 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 1128 viewsrobith

I'd say Amos, but I worry that basically Willock is setting such a high standard, his performances are getting normalised for me
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:31 - Jan 30 with 1101 viewsDWQPR

Barbet’s hat for me.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:35 - Jan 30 with 1093 viewsrobith

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:31 - Jan 30 by DWQPR

Barbet’s hat for me.

Until he took it off in the 92nd minute to look good in the insta shots at the end of the game
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 16:37 - Jan 30 with 1010 viewsdixiedean

Despite Julian’s impassioned plea on behalf of Dykes I’ll stick with my call in the Crown for Stef. He was everything you want in a central midfielder and back to last season’s form . The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that not only did Reading give him the freedom of the park , they almost built the stage for him . Willock is just something else; he’s a gem we need to protect and I couldn’t argue if he was MOM every week. Dare we start comparing him with Ebs ?
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 16:39 - Jan 30 with 995 viewsNorthernr

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 16:37 - Jan 30 by dixiedean

Despite Julian’s impassioned plea on behalf of Dykes I’ll stick with my call in the Crown for Stef. He was everything you want in a central midfielder and back to last season’s form . The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that not only did Reading give him the freedom of the park , they almost built the stage for him . Willock is just something else; he’s a gem we need to protect and I couldn’t argue if he was MOM every week. Dare we start comparing him with Ebs ?

At that time of Saturday night in the Crown, everything Jules does is 'impassioned'.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 865 viewsNoelmc

In my personal ratings I gave all 6 of them an 8 with Willock just edging MOTM, and the remaining five of the starting eleven a 7. A fantastic team performance!

Maybe the real stars on Saturday should be Warbs, the coaches & the recruitment department, as all 6 in contention for your MOTM are relatively recent recruits who have dramatically improved the quality of the squad. We certainly have a Club to be proud of at the moment.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 19:30 - Jan 30 with 782 viewsdixiedean

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 16:39 - Jan 30 by Northernr

At that time of Saturday night in the Crown, everything Jules does is 'impassioned'.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Well , that was a euphemism 😊
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 19:49 - Jan 30 with 756 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 13:59 - Jan 30 by HAYESBOY

Willock, just from Field for me.

Yep that's how I've got it too. The look of joy on Fields face was priceless but Willock was magic.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 14:33 - Jan 31 with 652 viewsPinnerPaul

Funny how we all see games differently, clearly I must have been dreaming I was at KPFS and not actually there, because I thought Field had an average game.

Clearly he didn't from the amount of you who had him as a contender for MOTM, but, as Clive mentioned in his match report, he ended up committing a lot of fouls in what we all agree was in a midfield where the oppo weren't particularly good - hence my 'meh' thought on his performance.

As I say, my impression clearly wrong, but that's football I guess!
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 15:59 - Jan 31 with 609 viewsBklynRanger

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 14:33 - Jan 31 by PinnerPaul

Funny how we all see games differently, clearly I must have been dreaming I was at KPFS and not actually there, because I thought Field had an average game.

Clearly he didn't from the amount of you who had him as a contender for MOTM, but, as Clive mentioned in his match report, he ended up committing a lot of fouls in what we all agree was in a midfield where the oppo weren't particularly good - hence my 'meh' thought on his performance.

I sort of saw the fouls as another example of him reading the play well and being everywhere - even when he couldn't quite win the ball back legally he was able to get himself in the way enough to draw the foul and break things up without it being obvious to the ref that it deserved a yellow. We've had times in the past where players needed to do that a lot more but didn't. Obviously after the 7th or 8th we all started to wonder how he hadn't been booked for repetitive fouling regardless, but there you go.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 17:02 - Jan 31 with 543 viewsParkRoyalR

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 14:33 - Jan 31 by PinnerPaul

Reckon you've got your Ref's head-on, thinking he would have been a nightmare to Ref in that game for 90 minutes as lots of border-line tackles / minor fouls.....whereas a lot of us were probably thinking at last we've got a player in the middle who's getting right stuck in to the oppo and not giving ground. For me, it was the amount of ground he covered, left to right for the full 90 minutes, without looking like he was going to run out of energy.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 18:36 - Jan 31 with 467 viewsBurnleyhoop

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 14:27 - Jan 30 by francisbowles

Yes, good advantage played by the ref for the first goal.

Willock now has his shirts with extra rows of stitching to make them last longer!

Needs to start “greasing up” ala Traore and wearing a tighter shirt.

Ridiculous how much he gets man handled.
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 18:59 - Jan 31 with 436 viewsLanhoop

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 18:36 - Jan 31 by Burnleyhoop

Needs to start “greasing up” ala Traore and wearing a tighter shirt.

Ridiculous how much he gets man handled.

Nope, needs a stock of "Chippendale shirts". Soon as a defender tries to pull him back the shirt rips off leaving the lad free to get another assist ;-)
Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 420 viewsfrancisbowles

Man of the match yesterday - help a hungover match reporter out on 18:59 - Jan 31 by Lanhoop

Nope, needs a stock of "Chippendale shirts". Soon as a defender tries to pull him back the shirt rips off leaving the lad free to get another assist ;-)

and if it's Keith Stroud a yellow card!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024