Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupidity beyond belief 23:24 - Feb 23 with 2937 viewsdixiedean

What possesses people to throw objects onto the pitch ? When Ward gave that nonsense free kick by the corner flag in injury time at least 2 metallic objects were thrown from the SAR stand , presumably aimed at the ref but the person they landed closest to was Dom Ball . I hope the club traces them through CCTV and issues a life ban to any perpetrators. Aside from the risk of injury to our own players, if the ref is hit we could face a partial ground closure all because of a couple of morons who think this behaviour acceptable . Utter pricks . And don’t get me started on people who applauded Sanderson off , when he could have cost us the game . The other 95% of the crowd was fantastic and helped carry the team over the line. Pity about the few brain dead ones though.
Stupidity beyond belief on 23:39 - Feb 23 with 2788 viewsdaveB

Ball seemed to get a coin on the head, was ridiculous. Ref is hardly gonna change him mind because someone threw a coin at him
Stupidity beyond belief on 08:34 - Feb 24 with 2394 viewsChrisNW6

Coins seemed to come from lower loft and luckily seemed only to hit our players. I am sure it will be in the refs report. The club needs to work hard to find the idiot and kick them out of our club.
Stupidity beyond belief on 09:35 - Feb 24 with 2249 viewsdaveB

Stupidity beyond belief on 08:34 - Feb 24 by ChrisNW6

Coins seemed to come from lower loft and luckily seemed only to hit our players. I am sure it will be in the refs report. The club needs to work hard to find the idiot and kick them out of our club.

It was from SA Road by the look of it
Stupidity beyond belief on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 2235 viewsrobith

In the west paddocks by the away dug out and there was a fairly regular stream of misguided coins landing near us throughout the match
Stupidity beyond belief on 20:46 - Feb 24 with 1986 viewsNed_Kennedys

Wherever they were sitting one would hope CCTV identifies the miscreants and they get the ban they deserve.
Stupidity beyond belief on 22:24 - Feb 24 with 1834 viewsNorthernr

Stupidity beyond belief on 09:35 - Feb 24 by daveB

It was from SA Road by the look of it

Definitely upper loft, not sure what it was, smashed on the ground, but came left to right from where I was.
Stupidity beyond belief on 22:35 - Feb 24 with 1810 viewsRangersw12

Stupidity beyond belief on 22:24 - Feb 24 by Northernr

Definitely upper loft, not sure what it was, smashed on the ground, but came left to right from where I was.

Looked like a lighter to me

Ball wasn't happy and raised his arms in protest at the crowd. I don't think the ref saw it so hopefully won't go in his report
Stupidity beyond belief on 22:38 - Feb 24 with 1798 viewscolinallcars

Stupidity beyond belief on 22:35 - Feb 24 by Rangersw12

Looked like a lighter to me

Ball wasn't happy and raised his arms in protest at the crowd. I don't think the ref saw it so hopefully won't go in his report

Don't tell 'im Pike.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024