Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankly, we got what we deserved today. 17:02 - Mar 5 with 7714 viewsSnipper

Pussyfooting about when 1-0 up.
Frankly, we got what we deserved today. on 10:55 - Mar 7 with 440 viewsstantheman10

Frankly, we got what we deserved today. on 19:23 - Mar 5 by davman

The most unnecessary signing we could have ever made. We have too many midfielders if anything and for a team apparently strapped for cash, a totally unnecessary signing. He has given us nothing more than we had and we are still playing him.

Lots of opinions different from mine on Chair; I think he has been great since he came back bar a couple of games and yet some have got the knives out for him now - utter madness.

Dickie started the game in the same way he has played over the last 3 months; sideways passing, no risks even when there was twenty yards of open space in front of him. Then, just before the goal, he started striding and, lo and behold, they panicked and we won a freek deep in their half. WHY DID HE ONLY DO THAT TWICE IN THE WHOLE GAME??!! Arggh"!

Dunne was poor today; outfought by their strikers; yes, even Hugill. Wallace, Chair and Willock showboating at one nil. Very pretty guys, but you went absolutely nowhere.

That game felt like that scene in the Indiana Jones film when that guy does all the fancy sword twirling for Indy to pull out his gun and shoot him. Basic football wins stuff sometimes.

I'm sure that our experts on LfW all have a view on what's going wrong; mine is simple: 1. Hendrick - not the player, not the performances, but the unnecessary act of signing him - waste of time in that position and 2. Strikers - Gray proved again that he is fecking awful; yes, he scored, but at 51 with my belly and my legs I still reckon I'd put more effort in that him. At times, he was an embarrassing impersonator of a "professional" footballer. Where the hell was Austin? Unfit or dropped for some other reason? And then Dykes, clearly a sick note for one reason or another.

Our CBs play deeper than they did at the start of the season, the opposition flood the midfield knowing that will force us long, which we duly did, sometimes asking Chair to go up against Flint. That said, Gray and Willock against Flint was only going to end one way, which it predictably did, but we still continued to do the same thing. I lost count how many we flung straight down his throat. We have no striker who can hold up play and no central midfielder who can play off any of our strikers.

Anyone know why no Austin or Johannsen today?

I left early today (85 mins). I was ashamed to do that, but my god we were awful.

I can't bear to watch it back, but did Dickie just fall over for the first, or was it the foul that it looked like?

Of course if Wallace and Gray finished their perfectly presentable chances, we'd not feel this way, but of they they did and of course we do.

Austin is too busy sorting out his future career as a pundit on Talksport
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024