Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh god Recast ... 17:01 - Jun 30 with 5573 viewsconnell10

The crap platform is back showing all the friendlys , 5 quid per match . If it actually works and with awful camera work....no thanks..

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh god Recast ... on 17:20 - Jun 30 with 4030 viewslosethedrum

Oh yes ,
the recast platform all of a sudden wont let me log in & does not recognise my email etc .
Tried the forgot password link several times to no avail got something like 4k in credit on there .
Oh god Recast ... on 17:25 - Jun 30 with 3996 viewsknocker

Oh god Recast ... on 17:20 - Jun 30 by losethedrum

Oh yes ,
the recast platform all of a sudden wont let me log in & does not recognise my email etc .
Tried the forgot password link several times to no avail got something like 4k in credit on there .

Had exactly same problem earlier today. Had to use the chat option to sort it.
Oh god Recast ... on 18:29 - Jun 30 with 3904 viewsBazzeR

Same problem but live chat could not help me so gave up.
Oh god Recast ... on 18:32 - Jun 30 with 3886 viewsconnell10

Oh god Recast ... on 18:29 - Jun 30 by BazzeR

Same problem but live chat could not help me so gave up.

We know it's crap but I don't think the club realises it's crap!! I normally like to watch the friendly matches but recast ain't worth the bother.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh god Recast ... on 21:51 - Jun 30 with 3654 viewsdavman

Oh god Recast ... on 18:32 - Jun 30 by connell10

We know it's crap but I don't think the club realises it's crap!! I normally like to watch the friendly matches but recast ain't worth the bother.

Spot on. Dreadful service last season unreliable and only available on small screen and not on Smart TVs. Makes us look second rate.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Oh god Recast ... on 15:38 - Jul 1 with 3427 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh god Recast ... on 21:51 - Jun 30 by davman

Spot on. Dreadful service last season unreliable and only available on small screen and not on Smart TVs. Makes us look second rate.

We are in the the 2nd division after all!

Its clear that the 1st team is the priority money wise, as we would all mostly agree, the other stuff are just minor irritations.

I suspect the staff, who have to put up with people like us moaning, take a less sanguine view though!
Oh god Recast ... on 15:39 - Jul 1 with 3431 viewsaston_hoop

looking forward to skipping through 20 minutes of Jesse Lingard advertising his computer games team so I can watch us play Crawley for free.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Oh god Recast ... on 15:44 - Jul 1 with 3424 viewsHAYESBOY

They've made it harder to watch for free in that watching adds only now earns 5 credits, where before it was 10.
Will take you an hour plus in watching the same ads to earn 500 credits

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Oh god Recast ... on 15:53 - Jul 1 with 3389 viewsBazzeR

I’m surprised the club haven’t provided access to a bundle via QPR+ for all the pre season games
Oh god Recast ... on 16:18 - Jul 1 with 3323 viewsstanistheman

Oh god Recast ... on 15:44 - Jul 1 by HAYESBOY

They've made it harder to watch for free in that watching adds only now earns 5 credits, where before it was 10.

Absolute joke of a platform. I recall problems with it last season and cannot understand the logic for using it again if the issues haven't been resolved.
Oh god Recast ... on 16:30 - Jul 1 with 3299 viewsNorthernr

Oh god Recast ... on 15:44 - Jul 1 by HAYESBOY

Yeh at least when it started there were some longer adverts you could chose for greater credits. The platform seems to have died on its arse so now you just have to watch the same MMA or Hibs adverts over and over for five credits a time. Anti Korpella, one of the few qpr accounts really worth a follow on Twitter, has worked out you'll have to watch four hours of ads to get enough credits for all the friendlies.
Oh god Recast ... on 17:13 - Jul 1 with 3206 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh god Recast ... on 16:30 - Jul 1 by Northernr

Yeh at least when it started there were some longer adverts you could chose for greater credits. The platform seems to have died on its arse so now you just have to watch the same MMA or Hibs adverts over and over for five credits a time. Anti Korpella, one of the few qpr accounts really worth a follow on Twitter, has worked out you'll have to watch four hours of ads to get enough credits for all the friendlies.

As above I'm sure Lee Hoos , with some justification, would quote Return on Investment, if questioned.

Obviously more reliable, more expensive options available - but would enough extra income be generated to justify the expense?
Oh god Recast ... on 17:18 - Jul 1 with 3197 viewsNorthernr

well they also signed a deal with them last summer so there's probs some contractual obligations to keep feeding it a certain amount of content
Oh god Recast ... on 17:39 - Jul 1 with 3144 viewsLongsufferingR

Just logged on and somehow I already had 550 credits so that's Crawley sorted.
Oh god Recast ... on 14:52 - Jul 5 with 2767 viewsNorthernr

Fackin ell Wawll

Oh god Recast ... on 15:03 - Jul 5 with 2688 viewsLythamR

can i use my nft Ossie Kakay pictures as credits, 4 Kakays and a Kelman plus a Dykes with a snowy background has to be worth a Crawley Town
Oh god Recast ... on 17:19 - Jul 5 with 2570 viewsstevec

Credits, Platforms, small screens, Clever TV’s?? I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Hopefully they’ll be a match report.
Oh god Recast ... on 19:30 - Jul 5 with 2448 viewsaston_hoop

Ran out of ads on 250 credits so looks like they make you pay for it anyway

Oh god Recast ... on 21:39 - Jul 5 with 2346 viewsLythamR

Oh god Recast ... on 19:30 - Jul 5 by aston_hoop

that was the biggest problem i had with recast, I think the idea had some merit in terms of making premium content available to people who cant afford or dont want to pay for it but it failed miserably because they didnt seem to be able to attract advertisers so even if you want to reach up credits by watching adverts you couldnt, sometimes for weeks at a time
Oh god Recast ... on 21:45 - Jul 5 with 2325 viewsdavman

The thing is that I do not mind paying for it if it works and gives a good service, but last year it simply did not work. Thousands of complaints on Twitter about how people couldn't get it to work and feck all of an apology from them.

It just has to bloody work this time round...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Oh god Recast .. on 13:35 - Jul 6 with 2113 viewseastside_r

Oh god Recast ... on 17:19 - Jul 5 by stevec

Credits, Platforms, small screens, Clever TV’s?? I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

Hopefully they’ll be a match report.

Me too.

I would be happy to pay to watch these games and access them in the same way as iFollow? Is there a simple way of doing this?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 13:37]
Oh god Recast ... on 13:52 - Jul 6 with 2073 viewsaston_hoop

Update on this - just logged in and was able to get the other 250 credits for the Crawley game. Looks like they limit it to 250 credits a day. Will see on Saturday if Recast has improved at all then

Oh god Recast ... on 14:05 - Jul 9 with 1771 viewsstanistheman

yeah mine did too. It's just a con to get us to pay for it.
Oh god Recast ... on 14:54 - Jul 9 with 1676 viewsQPRSteve

Well it seems to be working ok
Oh god Recast ... on 14:58 - Jul 9 with 1644 viewsDubaiR

Mine keeps freezing and sound comes and goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024