Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne transfer out possibility 10:40 - Jul 4 with 9069 viewsLazyFan

From a Hearts & Mind story we get some transfer details at the bottom of the page ...
Saurce: https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/macauley-bonne-on-itfc-and-his-qpr-fut

Near the bottom, he is quoted as ....
"There’s been a loan offer and a buy offer." and then "Those offers are still in play."

If true, this would mean QPR has not rejected those offers for a loan or a buy and he reveals there has been only one each and it would also suggest that it's not from Ipswich otherwise I assume he would be raving about that.

Beale also told him it was a clean slate, I would assume he's told all the players that. Hence even Niko coming back!
So, some expected insights on Beale there.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:39 - Jul 11 with 1394 viewsLblock

Bonne transfer out possibility on 12:03 - Jul 11 by TheChef

I'm still blindly optimistic that Beale and the coaching staff will turn our lot into a bunch of world beaters!

Get out of the sun and re-hydrate.. NOW!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bonne transfer out possibility on 14:09 - Jul 11 with 1133 viewsPinnerPaul

Bonne transfer out possibility on 03:37 - Jul 11 by Match82

Yeah but 46 games with bonne getting two easy ones in each will see us champions

If not I'd imagine we'd make our money back at least on a 92 goal a year striker

All goals look 'easy' when they go in.

He missed two 'easy' ones himself on Saturday, as did George Thomas, Dykes on the other hand go nowhere near.

If we can create 7 or 8 very good or 'easy' chances per game and convert 3, as you say, that will do us!

Is it only at QPR where we get sniffy about scoring 3 goals in a pre season friendly, but on the same thread panic because we conceded three in the very same match????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonne transfer out possibility on 16:17 - Jul 11 with 1028 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I think we all know enough about Bonne at this point. Can definitely chip in a few goals but misses a lot of easy opportunities and still has trouble staying onside.

But at this point, we need to find goals from any source possible. Unless we get a striker or two in, or if Dykes magically finds his late 2020-21 form, we may need to find a way to keep Bonne around and hope for the best.
Bonne transfer out possibility on 16:26 - Jul 11 with 1009 viewsdmm

I'm still holding out hope we'll bring in a loan like Cameron Archer which would then see one of Bonne or Kelman, probably the latter, go out on loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024