Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll 15:06 - Jul 12 with 1650 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just stumbled over this. Has anyone else seen it? His defence of Poll's three yellow cards.
So sychophantic I threw up in my mouth:

https://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2021/09/15/the-salutary-tale-of-graham-

Pinner will love it. ;)

Bare bones.

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 15:09 - Jul 12 with 1612 viewsNorthernr

He wouldn't be so nice if he knew Graham was a QPR fan. Has anybody tested the water on whether he still thinks we should be fcking liquidated because he couldn't get a hot cup of tea in the away end in 1997?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 15:11 - Jul 12 with 1592 viewsBoston

'Down'...my vote in the Graham Poll.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 15:31 - Jul 12 with 1542 viewsloftboy

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 15:09 - Jul 12 by Northernr

He wouldn't be so nice if he knew Graham was a QPR fan. Has anybody tested the water on whether he still thinks we should be fcking liquidated because he couldn't get a hot cup of tea in the away end in 1997?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sat behind him in the west paddocks a few times.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 17:47]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 09:27 - Jul 13 with 1304 viewsfrancisbowles

I don't know anything about, and don't think I need to know about, 'history' with the author but it's a decent read, about a bloke who made a basic but imho, totally understandable error.
Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 10:23 - Jul 13 with 1245 viewsAntti_Heinola

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 09:27 - Jul 13 by francisbowles

I don't know anything about, and don't think I need to know about, 'history' with the author but it's a decent read, about a bloke who made a basic but imho, totally understandable error.

I agree it was an unfortunate error, but the sycophancy in that article is embarrassing. All the stuff about his supreme fitness blah blah. Christ.

Bare bones.

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 15:04 - Jul 13 with 1086 viewsPinnerPaul

Our old friend Mick Dennis on Graham Poll on 10:23 - Jul 13 by Antti_Heinola

I agree it was an unfortunate error, but the sycophancy in that article is embarrassing. All the stuff about his supreme fitness blah blah. Christ.

Terrible mistake, Poll has admitted that in his autobiography, as did Howard Webb in his, about his decision not to send off in the World Cup Final.

Webb's in particular is a good read regarding how the top level refs and ARs react to obvious errors - badly - sums it up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024