Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of QPR+ Live Video 13:30 - Jul 25 with 2687 viewsTacticalR

2022-23 - £170.00
2021-22 - £140.00
2020-21 - £115.00

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/streaming-subs-2223-140722/

It looks like there is an assumption that you are either a match goer or an overseas fan. I can see the Live Video tickets gradually approaching the season ticket price.

Air hostess clique

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 13:34 - Jul 25 with 2642 viewsBklynRanger

It seems more palatable when you work it out at £3.70 per game - assuming you watch every game.

But still, 170 notes is the kind of money that's going to have people demanding flawless delivery all season - don't think that's always the case (?)
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 16:04 - Jul 25 with 2430 viewsderbyhoop

Generally speaking the quality is good. But the cost of 3.70 per game takes a hit when Sky et al take 15 games out of the offering.

For overseas fans, like me, it isn't bad value and better than most of the dodgy streams.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 16:21 - Jul 25 with 2380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think it's great value, and I've found the quality excellent for the last two or three years now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 16:22 - Jul 25 with 2381 viewsstanistheman

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 16:04 - Jul 25 by derbyhoop

Generally speaking the quality is good. But the cost of 3.70 per game takes a hit when Sky et al take 15 games out of the offering.

For overseas fans, like me, it isn't bad value and better than most of the dodgy streams.

Great value for overseas fans, but as you say after Sky TV take a lot of those games it is not so good for UK based fans.
I won't be buying one.
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 16:30 - Jul 25 with 2359 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm not even sure the Sky games will be available elsewhere this season, at least here in Canada. DaZN don't have the contract anymore.
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 17:06 - Jul 25 with 2262 viewsDaBurgh

Wait, what, huh? What a numpty, I've been paying
10 pounds per game without realizing That if
I pay a subscription it works out to 3.50
Per game. Even if sky take 15 games it is stll
5.80 per game. What a dumb arse.
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 17:46 - Jul 25 with 2151 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The £170 per season (or £25 per month) is only available to supporters outside both the UK and Ireland.

Those of us in the UK or in Ireland have to buy match passes.

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 17:53 - Jul 25 with 2116 viewsDaBurgh

I'm in France, but no problem paying double for the last couple of years, I'd like to think that I helped pay for a tat or two on Dykesie or maybe a couple of new Alice bands for JoJo or possibly a couple beers to go with Chazs' post game curry. It's all good.
Login to get fewer ads

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 18:25 - Jul 25 with 2035 viewsdistortR

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 17:46 - Jul 25 by BrianMcCarthy

The £170 per season (or £25 per month) is only available to supporters outside both the UK and Ireland.

Those of us in the UK or in Ireland have to buy match passes.

And the IOM, despite being neither in Ireland or the UK. My MHK seems quite unconcerned despite my letters, phone calls, placard waving................
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 18:58 - Jul 25 with 1950 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 18:25 - Jul 25 by distortR

And the IOM, despite being neither in Ireland or the UK. My MHK seems quite unconcerned despite my letters, phone calls, placard waving................

Man, don't get me started!

I feel bad for the people at Rangers writing up the QPR+ releases They try so hard to figure out whether the ROI is in the UK or not, and clearly try very hard to get the wording right, but end up with tortured prose like below.

"However, fans within the UK and Ireland (no such place - I think they mean 'fans from the UK or the ROI) can take advantage of our QPR+ Live Audio Commentary service for all first-team matches in all competitions for just £45 for 12 months or £5 per month.

If you are a UK-based supporter (does this now include the ROI? Can we purchase?), you can purchase your audio subscription by CLICKING HERE."

I had to read it a few times to be sure. But, no blame. I know it's complicated.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/streaming-subs-2223-140722/
[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 18:59]

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 19:17 - Jul 25 with 1896 viewsHooping_Mad

Easy fix, 'customers within the British Isles'

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 19:21 - Jul 25 with 1879 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 19:17 - Jul 25 by Hooping_Mad

Easy fix, 'customers within the British Isles'

Mom! Mom!

They're all at me!

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 19:23 - Jul 25 with 1866 viewsHooping_Mad

Never seen anyone brave enough to use it

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 10:56 - Jul 26 with 1551 viewsswisscottage

I've paid for this for the last few years so I can watch away matches over a VPN.

Have they changed the subscription model so you can't subscribe if you've got a UK address or will it still be possible to subscribe if you live in the UK and watch from 'Lichtenstein' over a VPN ?
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 11:23 - Jul 26 with 1521 viewsAberystwythR

Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 10:56 - Jul 26 by swisscottage

I've paid for this for the last few years so I can watch away matches over a VPN.

Have they changed the subscription model so you can't subscribe if you've got a UK address or will it still be possible to subscribe if you live in the UK and watch from 'Lichtenstein' over a VPN ?

You should be fine to use a VPN still, but you may have to connect to the same country's VPN each time you log on
Cost of QPR+ Live Video on 14:19 - Jul 26 with 1346 viewsBrazilNutR

170 quid, works out at about a months minimum wage salary here in Brazil.. so not going to attract many of the locals I imagine; I will probably have to give it a miss as well..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024