Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better cross your legs tomorrow 08:17 - Aug 5 with 6407 viewstoboboly

In the Bowles/Ellerslie at least

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/preparing-the-stadium-for-the-new-season-04

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 15:55 - Aug 5 with 1020 viewsdaveB

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 15:48 - Aug 5 by kensalriser

Put your spares on Twickets. I buy from there more often than from the club now.

I reached the point of the week where i think i might pretend to be ill in the morning so the wife goes to the family do and i sneak off to QPR, I think I might get away with it although I also think we'll win tomorrow so my sanity is questionable.
Better cross your legs tomorrow on 16:04 - Aug 5 with 993 viewsJames_Paddocks

They can't even get the right sized plastic lids for the hot drinks in the Paddocks.

So I've got two young boys trying not to scold themselves with hot chocolate every home game.

Shambolic.
Better cross your legs tomorrow on 16:42 - Aug 5 with 929 viewsstowmarketrange

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 16:04 - Aug 5 by James_Paddocks

They can't even get the right sized plastic lids for the hot drinks in the Paddocks.

So I've got two young boys trying not to scold themselves with hot chocolate every home game.

Shambolic.

You get hot chocolate in the paddocks?You should try the lukewarm version in the lower loft.
Better cross your legs tomorrow on 16:50 - Aug 5 with 904 viewsdaveB

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 16:42 - Aug 5 by stowmarketrange

You get hot chocolate in the paddocks?You should try the lukewarm version in the lower loft.

lukewarm, you kids don't know how good you've go it.
We used to order a cup of bovril which was freezing cold and if we asked for a stirer then'd kick us in the nuts and chop our heads off with a rusty old blade
Better cross your legs tomorrow on 17:46 - Aug 5 with 817 viewsR_from_afar

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 15:06 - Aug 5 by qprxtc

I went to the box office this lunchtime.

I asked for them to check my season ticket card was loaded and ready for this season, to change my seat for tomorrow as my wife has decided to go and get her a ticket, also buy a membership for my wife.

All done and dusted in under five minutes by a friendly and smiling member of staff. The others were all there and none scrolling in their phone.

Good luck to them. I don’t recall having a problem with them.

So you found the one member of staff that also likes XTC? Who is it?

Only joking

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 18:36 - Aug 5 with 745 viewsstainrods_elbow

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 12:16 - Aug 5 by daveB

I thought the video explained quite well the problems but do agree it was naive at best to remove everything without having the replacements especially when it's pretty well known that there are problems with suppliers at the moment and everything gets delayed, that should have been factored in.

For me it goes back to the piss balling about last season over rail seating, took them months to come to a conclusion that should have been done and agreed long before. When it took them until late May to decide what they were doing with such a short summer break it would have been annoying but understandable to say look we'll put rail seating in either second half of the season after world cup or for the 2023/24 season/

Despite all the issues (cancellation of Player of the Year event, that away tickets fiasco last season, the endless excuses over the Ellerslie toilets, the refreshments/drinks nightmare that Clive tried to pursue with him in at least one interview, making fans stump up to rename a stand with the name of one of the club's true legends, and now this piss-poor planning - I could go on), there are still people who come on here and keep trotting out 'we're lucky to have Lee Hoos' like pre-programmed zombies.

Never mind evil Les - when oh when will this guy ever get a performance review? No wonder he looks so chummily smug all the time - never, apparently.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 19:22 - Aug 5 with 682 viewsDorse

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 18:36 - Aug 5 by stainrods_elbow

Despite all the issues (cancellation of Player of the Year event, that away tickets fiasco last season, the endless excuses over the Ellerslie toilets, the refreshments/drinks nightmare that Clive tried to pursue with him in at least one interview, making fans stump up to rename a stand with the name of one of the club's true legends, and now this piss-poor planning - I could go on), there are still people who come on here and keep trotting out 'we're lucky to have Lee Hoos' like pre-programmed zombies.

Never mind evil Les - when oh when will this guy ever get a performance review? No wonder he looks so chummily smug all the time - never, apparently.

Yeah but, apart from that you think he's great, right?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 21:41 - Aug 5 with 604 viewsqprxtc

Better cross your legs tomorrow on 17:46 - Aug 5 by R_from_afar

So you found the one member of staff that also likes XTC? Who is it?

Only joking

She knew the fifth on the ninth album and tell me my client reference number . While scrolling on her phone!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024