Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ramsey 19:31 - Jul 26 with 3012 viewsdigswellhoop

pay as you play contract?
at a reasonable price
ramsey on 19:36 - Jul 26 with 2961 viewsDixie_CT

I think he needs to concentrate on the Academy but could provide good cover to Kakay if needed.
ramsey on 19:37 - Jul 26 with 2941 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think his footy days are long behind him, but handy in the kitchen, the boys will eat well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

ramsey on 19:41 - Jul 26 with 2905 viewsaston_hoop

Aaron Ramsey?..assume this is the one right? Played under Beale, highly rated at youth level by Villa and England plus it seems his dad fought Ricky Hatton. sign him up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Ramsey_(footballer,_born_2003)

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

ramsey on 19:41 - Jul 26 with 2902 viewsQPR_Hibs

I reckon Ramsey and QPR would have a difference of opinion of the definition of "reasonable." Seeing as Juve were reportedly paying him £400k a week.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

ramsey on 19:50 - Jul 26 with 2833 viewsdmm

Get. With. The. Programme.
ramsey on 20:01 - Jul 26 with 2759 viewsdanehoop

Our current financial position we know is very precarious. The model we are therefore following is to buy ambitious younger players on lower wage with a view to developing them to sell them on at a profit.

Your suggestion is we look at Aaron Ramsey, 31 years old, injury prone (less than 60 games in past 3 seasons) and on a massive salary.

Not seeing it to be honest.

Never knowingly understood

ramsey on 20:01 - Jul 26 with 2759 viewsTonto

I'll have a shot of what you've been drinking. I fear a pint would kill me.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ramsey on 20:36 - Jul 26 with 2612 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just don't let him take penalties.
Login to get fewer ads

ramsey on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 2557 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

More chance of signing Alf Ramsey.
ramsey on 22:43 - Jul 26 with 2246 viewskensalriser

ramsey on 20:54 - Jul 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

More chance of signing Alf Ramsey.

Or Ramsay MacDonald.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

ramsey on 22:46 - Jul 26 with 2237 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

ramsey on 22:43 - Jul 26 by kensalriser

Or Ramsay MacDonald.

Wrongun
ramsey on 22:55 - Jul 26 with 2205 viewsSydneyRs

The only upside is it would cost hardly anything because he's never fit. Finished player, see his record at Rangers last season for details.
ramsey on 11:51 - Jul 27 with 1779 viewsstanistheman

ramsey on 19:41 - Jul 26 by aston_hoop

Aaron Ramsey?..assume this is the one right? Played under Beale, highly rated at youth level by Villa and England plus it seems his dad fought Ricky Hatton. sign him up

I would consider signing him if Villa want to send him out on loan, but need to figure out who he would replace in the starting line-up unless he and Villa are content with him being named on the sub's bench.

Johansen as captain is likely to start along with Field and having signed Richards he is likely to start too once considered match ready. We also have Amos, Chair and Willock to fit into the starting line-up. None of them will be happy to sit on the bench.
ramsey on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 1528 viewsfrancisbowles

ramsey on 22:46 - Jul 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Wrongun

Why? Is it because he left the Labour party at the time of the Great Depression?
ramsey on 18:50 - Jul 27 with 1468 viewsdmm

ramsey on 18:24 - Jul 27 by francisbowles

Why? Is it because he left the Labour party at the time of the Great Depression?

His real name was James McDonald Ramsay. Funny that.
ramsey on 20:23 - Aug 5 with 999 viewsaston_hoop

ramsey on 19:41 - Jul 26 by aston_hoop

This lad has actually just joined Norwich for a season on loan

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

ramsey on 20:37 - Aug 5 with 953 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Calvin Ramsay? Just signed by Liverpool from Aberdeen as a long term replacement for Trent Alexander?

Not a bad shout but I'd be surprised if we could get him. Do you think that the Beale appeal might work in our favour with Mr Klopp?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

ramsey on 20:51 - Aug 5 with 907 viewsBenny_the_Ball

ramsey on 19:41 - Jul 26 by QPR_Hibs

I reckon Ramsey and QPR would have a difference of opinion of the definition of "reasonable." Seeing as Juve were reportedly paying him £400k a week.

Even on a pay as you play deal a mere 10 appearances would put us out of business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024