Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale the Bosses view 01:21 - Oct 2 with 4006 viewsVancouverHoop

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/beale-delighted-after-qpr-victory-plus-updat

Man I love this guy's post-game comments. I learn something from everyone of them.
Beale the Bosses view on 02:57 - Oct 2 with 3924 viewsnix

So impressive. He is one of those managers who really knows his players well. Their strengths and weaknesses, how they play the game, and what makes them tick. He's also a real student of the game, seeing it like a chess game where you set out your offence but then have to constantly react to your opponent's set up.

The only thing I quibble with him about is that he leaves it five minutes too late to bring on his subs. We needed fresh legs yesterday when it was clear they were building towards a goal. Otherwise I can't fault him atm.

Tbh I think we probably need to be looking for his replacement, because I'm sure we can't be the only ones to see his quality.
Beale the Bosses view on 05:51 - Oct 2 with 3829 viewsVancouverHoop

You're right. He's clearly a student of the game, and a good one. But he's a teacher of the game too. He loves to explain, to everyone and anyone who'll listen, just how a match unfolded. What needed to be done, and why at any particular point. I've been in classrooms much of my life and he's an absolute natural.

I think you're correct, other, bigger, clubs will notice. But I suspect QPR is his 'project' at present. Being a success here, as he was in his other positions, is an important stepping stone. Leaving too soon to a flashier club for more money he'd risk looking like a chancer, and somehow I don't think he's that. I truly hope I'm not wrong.
Beale the Bosses view on 06:21 - Oct 2 with 3807 viewskernowhoop

Nothing is for ever, but, we shall get hurt if he is lured away too soon. Having said that, the real demand for his services will come only after he has achieved something at QPR. Optimism in early October is nice to have but it is a long and hard road to May 2023.
Beale the Bosses view on 07:28 - Oct 2 with 3712 viewsbakerloo8

He's a bit Venebles for me. Enjoy him whilst he's here because surely he's going on to bigger things.
Top coach and Top Manager 👌
[Post edited 2 Oct 2022 7:29]
Beale the Bosses view on 08:30 - Oct 2 with 3568 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale the Bosses view on 07:28 - Oct 2 by bakerloo8

He's a bit Venebles for me. Enjoy him whilst he's here because surely he's going on to bigger things.

On his way to Barcelona then !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Beale the Bosses view on 08:32 - Oct 2 with 3562 viewsfrancisbowles

Beale the Bosses view on 07:28 - Oct 2 by bakerloo8

Unlikely, but it would be great if he stayed as long as TV.
Beale the Bosses view on 12:20 - Oct 2 with 3188 viewsSnipper

Dare I say it, but he’ll be the England head coach within 8-10 years.
Beale the Bosses view on 12:27 - Oct 2 with 3163 viewsdanehoop

Beale the Bosses view on 12:20 - Oct 2 by Snipper

Dare I say it, but he’ll be the England head coach within 8-10 years.

I am not sure he would want that. He is unlikely to get that much time with the players in an international role and will be scaffolding over the top of others day to day coaching.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Beale the Bosses view on 13:47 - Oct 2 with 3064 viewskensalriser

Beale the Bosses view on 12:27 - Oct 2 by danehoop

I am not sure he would want that. He is unlikely to get that much time with the players in an international role and will be scaffolding over the top of others day to day coaching.

Agreed. I don't think an international job is seen as the pinnacle for managers any more.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Beale the Bosses view on 12:24 - Oct 3 with 2538 viewsE17hoop

His work at Chelsea and Liverpool is making a massive difference. This comment from Saturday:
""So teams attack us down the outside and we attack them down the sides as well. It's the great part of the game. Early on in the game, we wanted both of our wing-backs to go really high and push Sykes and Dasilva back.

"Dasilva's a boy I know really well. He's an academy boy I signed at Chelsea and I didn't want Dasilva anywhere near the final third because of his crossing. I tried to get Ethan (Laird) to take him back but then we were having problems playing in terms of our angles so we reversed it."

It's almost like we've got someone with inside knowledge of every 19-24 year old playing right now.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Beale the Bosses view on 22:07 - Oct 4 with 2269 viewsMiss_Terraces

Beale the Bosses view on 12:24 - Oct 3 by E17hoop

His work at Chelsea and Liverpool is making a massive difference. This comment from Saturday:
""So teams attack us down the outside and we attack them down the sides as well. It's the great part of the game. Early on in the game, we wanted both of our wing-backs to go really high and push Sykes and Dasilva back.

"Dasilva's a boy I know really well. He's an academy boy I signed at Chelsea and I didn't want Dasilva anywhere near the final third because of his crossing. I tried to get Ethan (Laird) to take him back but then we were having problems playing in terms of our angles so we reversed it."

It's almost like we've got someone with inside knowledge of every 19-24 year old playing right now.

I fcuking love this man. I loved Gerry and Ray but they played for us and I loved Warnock but not this soon.
I predicted midtable this season and a serious challenge next season but he's totally exceeding my expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if he came up for a solution, for the water pressure in The Stanley Bowles Stand

I loved Ollie too,. I still do.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2022 23:19]

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Beale the Bosses view on 11:35 - Oct 5 with 1912 viewsE17hoop

Beale the Bosses view on 12:24 - Oct 3 by E17hoop

Another one last night - Beale coached Rhian Brewster from 6 or 7 through yo being a senior at Liverpool. Noticed he went over and hugged and chatted with him after the game last night.

He has so much inside knowledge of players in this league it's scary.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024