Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
About Friday - Report 21:02 - Oct 9 with 5081 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58709
About Friday - Report on 22:04 - Oct 9 with 4693 viewsdmm

And now you can have a decent and deserved night's sleep, Clive. Night, night.
About Friday - Report on 22:09 - Oct 9 with 4664 viewsRangers67

Great report as usual. But my oh my how hpbad was this ref. Did all he could to get Reading a result. So we’ll done my team , beat twelve men on Friday
About Friday - Report on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 4628 viewscolinallcars

Marvellous ! Well worth waiting for. Sadly, I couldn't make the game but this report makes up for the disappointment.
About Friday - Report on 22:19 - Oct 9 with 4595 viewsJames_Paddocks

Hell of a week.

I'm absolutely fcked from it all
About Friday - Report on 22:27 - Oct 9 with 4552 viewsNoelmc

Brilliant Clive.

Well worth the wait. Thanks!
About Friday - Report on 23:09 - Oct 9 with 4381 viewsLythamR

I had to read this in 2 parts, i got as far as

"Loum the guilty party — take her home, thick as shit"

Then i had to break off to change my boxers. Next match report i will have a pee before i start!

Excellent read to wrap up a Hoopy weekend
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 0:33]
About Friday - Report on 23:10 - Oct 9 with 4369 viewsTripper

Outstanding work Clive.
About Friday - Report on 02:27 - Oct 10 with 4093 viewsSydneyRs

Brilliant again.

The non pen was farcical. Bad enough that he missed in the first place but the Reading player's face afterwards said it all.

Exciting times.

The penalty appeal brought back memories of Millwall in the cup in 95.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 10:44]
Login to get fewer ads

About Friday - Report on 09:22 - Oct 10 with 3497 viewsPinnerPaul

Superb report.

Having watched the 90' back I was going to summarise the key decisions, but you have done that for me.

Live view (from T block) only I. like Beale, could excuse the non penalty decision because it appeared it was his right (far) arm, but when you see it back, it was the near arm and the reason he didn't see it, was, as you say, because he was hopelessly out of position, a pretty cardinal sin at this level.

The view on the inconsistency in decision making seconds apart was spot on too, he did it for us a few minutes after the Chair non foul debacle as well.

The only point I disagree with, yes you knew there had to be one!, was that ARs are never getting involved in incidents that far away from them, it just ain't happening, you're told that by every single referee you go out with as an AR at all levels.

Anyway back to more important matters - the football - great report and I'm afraid Mr angry from Pinner IS writing that letter - far too many 6s I feel in the our ratings, especially for Mr Kakay - unlike you, but I feel sure Laird puts in that cross and that performance and its a 7.

Finally, great night, great report - thanks!
About Friday - Report on 09:52 - Oct 10 with 3383 viewsWatfordR

No, I'm Cornelius!
About Friday - Report on 14:20 - Oct 10 with 2754 viewsCLAREMAN1995

About Friday - Report on 02:27 - Oct 10 by SydneyRs

Brilliant again.

The non pen was farcical. Bad enough that he missed in the first place but the Reading player's face afterwards said it all.

Exciting times.

The penalty appeal brought back memories of Millwall in the cup in 95.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 10:44]

Adding injury to insult the Reading defender who played basketball was booked a few minutes later which would have been his second yellow and off down the tunnell .
Then they get that 50/50 penalty call it all looked very bad for us.
However this team rose above that and not only equalized but won it at the end pure heart and desire showing through.
Have to believe its all Mick Beale fair play to him and the boys.
Who is looking forward to the winter without dread for once
About Friday - Report on 15:05 - Oct 10 with 2654 viewsParkRoyalR

About Friday - Report on 09:22 - Oct 10 by PinnerPaul

Superb report.

Having watched the 90' back I was going to summarise the key decisions, but you have done that for me.

Live view (from T block) only I. like Beale, could excuse the non penalty decision because it appeared it was his right (far) arm, but when you see it back, it was the near arm and the reason he didn't see it, was, as you say, because he was hopelessly out of position, a pretty cardinal sin at this level.

The view on the inconsistency in decision making seconds apart was spot on too, he did it for us a few minutes after the Chair non foul debacle as well.

The only point I disagree with, yes you knew there had to be one!, was that ARs are never getting involved in incidents that far away from them, it just ain't happening, you're told that by every single referee you go out with as an AR at all levels.

Anyway back to more important matters - the football - great report and I'm afraid Mr angry from Pinner IS writing that letter - far too many 6s I feel in the our ratings, especially for Mr Kakay - unlike you, but I feel sure Laird puts in that cross and that performance and its a 7.

Finally, great night, great report - thanks!

Kakay really tested a very able Left Back, who prior Kakay's introduction had managed to contain Laird for the early part of the game, whether he would have for a full 90 is doubtful mind,

Also Dykes seems to be able to read Kakay's intentions better as if you watch the replay Dykes initially comes short for the ball but Dunne passes to Kakay and as soon as Dykes reads Kakay's intention to go outside he makes his run to the near-post,

Sometimes it rally helps the Centre Forward if he knows the crosser is going to keep it simple and try and get half a yard on his man and whip the ball in,

Delighted for both players and great to see Dykes immediately give the credit to Kakay for delivering in such a great cross. I can see Mick really working on this with these two to good effect.
About Friday - Report on 16:18 - Oct 10 with 2478 viewsnix

About Friday - Report on 15:05 - Oct 10 by ParkRoyalR

Kakay really tested a very able Left Back, who prior Kakay's introduction had managed to contain Laird for the early part of the game, whether he would have for a full 90 is doubtful mind,

Also Dykes seems to be able to read Kakay's intentions better as if you watch the replay Dykes initially comes short for the ball but Dunne passes to Kakay and as soon as Dykes reads Kakay's intention to go outside he makes his run to the near-post,

Sometimes it rally helps the Centre Forward if he knows the crosser is going to keep it simple and try and get half a yard on his man and whip the ball in,

Delighted for both players and great to see Dykes immediately give the credit to Kakay for delivering in such a great cross. I can see Mick really working on this with these two to good effect.

Good spot. Dykes said in his interview after the match that he knew exactly what Ozzy was going to do.
About Friday - Report on 16:34 - Oct 10 with 2401 viewsMancR

Dykes' hold up play, turn and reverse pass for the Chair opportunity was a thing of beauty too.
About Friday - Report on 18:15 - Oct 10 with 2200 viewsShotKneesHoop

About Friday - Report on 16:34 - Oct 10 by MancR

Dykes' hold up play, turn and reverse pass for the Chair opportunity was a thing of beauty too.

Good call,

Move of the match IMHO

If De Bruyne had made the pass, they'd be creaming their trousers on MOTD.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Friday - Report on 07:41 - Oct 11 with 1585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Absolutely outstanding.
Thanks Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Friday - Report on 10:21 - Oct 11 with 1402 viewspaulparker

Way to generous giving that ref a 5 , definitely a minus one , he was atrocious

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024