Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair & Johansen 15:02 - Oct 20 with 2090 viewsAberystwythR

Seemed to have an extra bit of determination in them last night, perhaps they felt that with Beale possibly off at the time it was on their shoulders to lead the club in his absence... regardless its promising signs that there are leaders in the dressing room who can take things by the scruff of the neck when people upstairs are distracted
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 15:29]
Chair & Johansen on 15:24 - Oct 20 with 1981 viewsW7Ranger

Absolutely love Chair. And he absolutely loves the R's.

Amazed that he STILL has his critics!!!
Chair & Johansen on 15:26 - Oct 20 with 1964 viewsPinnerPaul

Look I'm being picky, but Chair still picks wrong option too many times for me.

Or more subtly, seems to set himself on a course of action and won't be swayed.

When their GK came out, ball fell to him - yes there some defenders back, but with no GK, it was worth a try with his left, but he seemed intent in getting in just the right position and of course by that time the chance was gone.

Contrast that with his first time ball for the 2nd - much more like that please Illias.

As I say I AM being picky!
Chair & Johansen on 15:28 - Oct 20 with 1946 viewsPinnerPaul

As for Stef, if he was 5 years younger and could play like that 3 times a week, what an asset he would be....but he wouldn't be here.

However even 20 performances in a season like last nights are worth it!
Chair & Johansen on 15:29 - Oct 20 with 1920 viewsstainrods_elbow

Chair & Johansen on 15:24 - Oct 20 by W7Ranger

Absolutely love Chair. And he absolutely loves the R's.

Amazed that he STILL has his critics!!!

Well, for now anyway . . . there's no pure love in football apart from in us, as the circus this week makes clear.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Chair & Johansen on 15:33 - Oct 20 with 1910 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Chair & Johansen on 15:29 - Oct 20 by stainrods_elbow

Well, for now anyway . . . there's no pure love in football apart from in us, as the circus this week makes clear.

My goodness are you the most pessimistic, glass-half-empty human on planet earth?
Chair & Johansen on 15:34 - Oct 20 with 1887 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Illy has really stepped up this season. He takes more responsibility now, continually dropping deep to collect the ball and drive forward.
Chair & Johansen on 15:40 - Oct 20 with 1843 viewsDamo1962

I love Illy, his wholeheartedness is a joy. But I believe with a few teams to his decision making...he can be even better. Hopefully MB can help him. As for JoJo, I gave him brickbats on here last season, and I am delighted he has shut me up🙃
Chair & Johansen on 15:43 - Oct 20 with 1836 viewsDavieQPR

Chair & Johansen on 15:33 - Oct 20 by Padulas_Shampoo

My goodness are you the most pessimistic, glass-half-empty human on planet earth?

Pointed out before he hasn't even got a glass to be half empty.
Login to get fewer ads

Chair & Johansen on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 1770 viewsWestbourneR

I wasn't sure Ilias Chair had another gear, another level - but he's found it. A real leader and personality too. He's playing the ball forward so much more under Beale, so much more direct.

I'm loving a lot of what I'm seeing but I still feel it's a bit awkward that Villa Tim, although an outrageous talent, is keeping our boys Amos and Dozzell out of the side.

I love a lot of what I see and we have a very good team but 4 loan players who are getting a lot of minutes. I think Richards is the only one we can realistically buy.

Unless we go up of course...

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Chair & Johansen on 16:45 - Oct 20 with 1569 viewsstevec

Chair & Johansen on 15:56 - Oct 20 by WestbourneR

I wasn't sure Ilias Chair had another gear, another level - but he's found it. A real leader and personality too. He's playing the ball forward so much more under Beale, so much more direct.

I'm loving a lot of what I'm seeing but I still feel it's a bit awkward that Villa Tim, although an outrageous talent, is keeping our boys Amos and Dozzell out of the side.

I love a lot of what I see and we have a very good team but 4 loan players who are getting a lot of minutes. I think Richards is the only one we can realistically buy.

Unless we go up of course...

9 switched on players - 3-1 loss
11 switched on players - 3-0 win

That’s why.
Chair & Johansen on 18:40 - Oct 20 with 1356 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Chair & Johansen on 15:28 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

As for Stef, if he was 5 years younger and could play like that 3 times a week, what an asset he would be....but he wouldn't be here.

However even 20 performances in a season like last nights are worth it!

If all that was true, he wouldn't be playing for QPR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024