Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Schadenfreude 18:59 - Nov 13 with 1939 viewsMrSheen

It never lets you down.
Schadenfreude on 19:05 - Nov 13 with 1900 viewsLogman

It's my number two pastime. When QPR fail.
Schadenfreude on 20:09 - Nov 13 with 1770 viewsHadders

Not getting much of that right now: the bus stop in Hounslow beating bloomin Man City away on the same day we lose to the other City sky blues...
Schadenfreude on 22:15 - Nov 13 with 1585 viewsWatford_Ranger

Schadenfreude on 20:09 - Nov 13 by Hadders

Not getting much of that right now: the bus stop in Hounslow beating bloomin Man City away on the same day we lose to the other City sky blues...

Chelsea losing always takes the edge off.
Schadenfreude on 22:29 - Nov 13 with 1560 viewsMrSheen

I could have laughed at United falling in a heap, instead I got to laugh at Fulham losing in the last minute at home. What else offers you win-win?
Schadenfreude on 00:07 - Nov 14 with 1495 viewsBoston

Schadenfreude - is that the one full of anti-freeze?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Schadenfreude on 08:32 - Nov 14 with 1356 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Schadenfreude on 22:15 - Nov 13 by Watford_Ranger

Chelsea losing always takes the edge off.

I'm really enjoying Ch****a's descent into mediocrity. I like Fulham and don't care about Brentford.

But, being honest, another team losing does not affect my mood much if Rangers are going poorly. It's all about us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Schadenfreude on 09:12 - Nov 14 with 1288 viewsdmm

Schadenfreude on 08:32 - Nov 14 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm really enjoying Ch****a's descent into mediocrity. I like Fulham and don't care about Brentford.

But, being honest, another team losing does not affect my mood much if Rangers are going poorly. It's all about us.

Ditto, Brian.
Schadenfreude on 09:26 - Nov 14 with 1272 viewskernowhoop

That last-kick-of-the-game goal by Man Utd was hard on Fulham. They deserved a draw.

As for Brentford, if we still have any ambition, then we can learn a few things from them. The PL is a tough place to be and it may yet go wrong for them, but, that performance at Man City was a textbook lesson for other clubs on how an inferior team can face up to one of the best teams around. They deserve recognition for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024