Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murray Tennis 18:25 - Jan 19 with 2286 viewsdavman

Just scrolling through my Twitter feed and saw the BBC Tweets about Murray's games - he finished his game today at a local time of 4am. And the arena was packed - amazing.

What is the latest anyone has watched a sporting event live as I can't remember watching anything past 11pm in my life?

A five set thriller at 4 in the morning - madness...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Murray Tennis on 18:32 - Jan 19 with 2238 viewsdmm

He's 35, has a metal hip but still plays like a demon. I know plenty don't like him but you have to admit, he gives it everything.
Murray Tennis on 18:42 - Jan 19 with 2188 viewssupahoopsa

Just incredible, what an athletes.

And to think these pampered footballers don't like playing two games a week because they're tired 😡

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Murray Tennis on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 2166 viewsstowmarketrange

The Rod laver tennis courts are very close to Melbourne city centre though.Only a 10-15 walk through the park.I wouldn’t like to walk from wimbledon at 4am.
Murray Tennis on 18:51 - Jan 19 with 2159 viewsaston_hoop

Incredible effort from Murray, the bloke is one hell of an athlete.

Aussies should be used to it though, didn't they all gather at 4AM to watch the world cup matches on big screens? They love it.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Murray Tennis on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 2143 viewsDWQPR

To be honest it is a pretty stupid thing to start a tennis match at 10.20pm and then allowing it to carry on through. Murray won’t have a chance in the fourth round given that he has had to do the equivalent of a nightshift without much notice and then within 36 hours he has to battle again.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Murray Tennis on 19:15 - Jan 19 with 2066 viewsKiwi76

We’re heading to Melbourne today for 3 days at tennis and up at 5am for flight - saw end of Murray match that kicked off night before - incredible.
I’ve done a 2am finish years ago with Djokovic v Warwenka that went something like 15-13 in 5th set. They’ve stopped that happening now with tie break in 5th set but to still see this length of match….
God knows how Murray recovers for next game on Sat
Murray Tennis on 19:23 - Jan 19 with 2038 viewsPaddyhoops

Britain’s finest athlete. Never knows when he’s beaten and does a lot of good work for Charidee!
Murray Tennis on 20:34 - Jan 19 with 1906 viewsloftboy

Not actually there, but I watched Bruno v Tyson down a local snooker club at about 3AM, remember walking home after and the roads were really busy.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Murray Tennis on 21:26 - Jan 20 with 1591 viewsstanistheman

A very good performance from both players but certainly Murray. Shows what a great player he is.

Well done to the spectators too for staying up and especially the ball boys & girls.

What I would say is that it is not a good thing to have kept the game going past midnight let alone as late as 4am.

Wimbledon has class and the games stop to give everyone a well earned rest. The Australian Open lacks this in my view. They will eventually have to change as it just isn’t the right way to do things.
Murray Tennis on 21:58 - Jan 20 with 1550 viewsstowmarketrange

Murray Tennis on 21:26 - Jan 20 by stanistheman

A very good performance from both players but certainly Murray. Shows what a great player he is.

Well done to the spectators too for staying up and especially the ball boys & girls.

What I would say is that it is not a good thing to have kept the game going past midnight let alone as late as 4am.

Wimbledon has class and the games stop to give everyone a well earned rest. The Australian Open lacks this in my view. They will eventually have to change as it just isn’t the right way to do things.

I think wimbledon stops because of the complaints from some very wealthy neighbours,and also the lack of transport back into central London.
Murray Tennis on 23:47 - Jan 20 with 1467 viewsSydneyRs

Unbelievable how he won that game after already going five sets in the first round and having one good hip. He's an absolute warrior.

The late games here are ridiculous and have happened for many years. It's a huge disadvantage for the player that ends up winning in terms of the next round.
Murray Tennis on 23:59 - Jan 20 with 1454 viewsFredManRave

Us Brits are tough as old boots.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Murray Tennis on 00:17 - Jan 21 with 1429 viewsBoston

Murray Tennis on 23:59 - Jan 20 by FredManRave

Us Brits are tough as old boots.

Try marinating for seventy two hours beforehand.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Murray Tennis on 00:26 - Jan 21 with 1409 viewsSydneyRs

Murray Tennis on 00:17 - Jan 21 by Boston

Try marinating for seventy two hours beforehand.

Ridiculous!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024