Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty 21:23 - Feb 12 with 6355 viewsLblock

That must be the 29th game this season he is out player with the most touches of the football for us (88 yesterday I see)

What a man - never hides.... such a shame he can't waltz forward Lothar Matteus (80's wine) style and bang them in from 26 yards. If he could we'd have the ultimate one man team and a £300Mill player.

It's a shocking indictment on how we're going about the game though.
Paint dry football crafted by Pigeon Man and his fanciers.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 22:02]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 1014 viewsOldPedro

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 19:06 - Feb 13 by derbyhoop

I wonder if a (only 1?) problem is that Dozzell and JoJo want to play in the same area. Once Stef went off, Dozzell was a lot better and more involved.

Could be - assuming JoJo is only going to play for 60/70 mins, there could be logic in bringing Dozell on for JoJo.

On the other hand, given we own Dozell, giving him starts and more match minutes to give him the chance to develop should be better for the club in the long run, than playing Tim who we are developing for Villa.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:19 - Feb 14 with 1008 viewsBrianWilson

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:16 - Feb 14 by OldPedro

Could be - assuming JoJo is only going to play for 60/70 mins, there could be logic in bringing Dozell on for JoJo.

On the other hand, given we own Dozell, giving him starts and more match minutes to give him the chance to develop should be better for the club in the long run, than playing Tim who we are developing for Villa.

Why not just swap Dozzell for Tim permanently then we can start to develop Tim for ourselves. It's so simple...FFS Les!

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:22 - Feb 14 with 994 viewstoboboly

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:16 - Feb 14 by OldPedro

I agree with the sentiment but Dozzell isn't going to develop, he already has over 150 pro appearances under his belt. He is a League 1 player and looks completely out of his depth. Saying that I don't think Tim is the answer either and Amos might be but can't cello tape his body together quick enough to get on the pitch.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:09 - Feb 14 with 940 viewsParkRoyalR

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 11:22 - Feb 14 by toboboly

I agree with the sentiment but Dozzell isn't going to develop, he already has over 150 pro appearances under his belt. He is a League 1 player and looks completely out of his depth. Saying that I don't think Tim is the answer either and Amos might be but can't cello tape his body together quick enough to get on the pitch.

Think Roy Keane said to be a footballer you have to like running (and ideally be good at it)

This will hold Dozzell's career back, as all his great technique and vision needs to be backed up by a willingness to run, otherwise you're just to easily marked.

I'm not sure I've ever seen him play a one two or play one of his trademark quarter-back passes and chase it up the pitch to give the receiver an option.
Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 903 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Does anyone have stats for Dozzell in terms of assists and goals in his time with us? I'm assuming they're extremely underwhelming.
Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:33 - Feb 14 with 876 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

In fairness to the game it was pretty obvious what the strategy was after about 5 minutes.
It was clear that they were aiming to get Armstrong 1 on 1 with his marker so he could use his pace and strength to break clear. There were several through balls, from SJ mostly, that didnt come off in the first half. As soon as Wall went 1 up they dropped off allowing our centre backs to have the ball, and just narrowed every space.
2nd half Field and SJ were much higher, allowing Dozzell to drop into the holding role.
If we get the first goal, Armstrong will get chances as the opponent pushes for an equaliser. But we cant seem to do that.
Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 847 viewstoboboly

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:20 - Feb 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

Does anyone have stats for Dozzell in terms of assists and goals in his time with us? I'm assuming they're extremely underwhelming.

No goals ever for us, 3 for Ipswich.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 13:01 - Feb 14 with 821 viewsLoyalitat

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 12:20 - Feb 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

An excellent pass/assist for Andre Gray's goal against Cardiff away, last season. Can't recall any others sadly.
Login to get fewer ads

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 14:09 - Feb 14 with 709 viewsEastR

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 13:01 - Feb 14 by Loyalitat

An excellent pass/assist for Andre Gray's goal against Cardiff away, last season. Can't recall any others sadly.

27 appearances this season. No goals, no assists, 3 yellow cards.

27 appearances last season. 1 assist (Cardiff, Gray). 7 yellow cards (incl a sending off against Bournemouth)

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

CBD Registered Dietitian on 19:01 - Feb 14 with 614 viewsmichealpetti105

Sir James of the Dunne & Co Dynasty on 14:09 - Feb 14 by EastR

27 appearances this season. No goals, no assists, 3 yellow cards.

27 appearances last season. 1 assist (Cardiff, Gray). 7 yellow cards (incl a sending off against Bournemouth)

CBD oil for anxiety has been serving the pharmacuetical industry for the last several Years, They are Offering cbd products near me for the betterment of health of those who are facing stress, anxiety, depression hair and skin related problems.

https://www.cbdregistereddietitian.com/shop/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024