Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley out 17:08 - Jan 28 with 22179 viewsdamienhoops68

Get this manager out not got a clue. We will be in relagation battle in a couple of weeks.
Critchley out on 17:11 - Jan 28 with 7554 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

No.
Critchley out on 17:12 - Jan 28 with 7555 viewsLanhoop

Isn't the manager. Team has some real problems.
Critchley out on 17:15 - Jan 28 with 7463 viewsSakura

He's on a 3 and a half year deal. You would also need to sack his two coaches he brought.

That will cost us about £3m. Have you actually thought about that you numpty? Do you understand the cost?

Have you assessed the financial cost against the benefits?

If not don't be stupid

It's Les and Belk who need to go. They failed in assembling this weak squad. That will cost far less and the extra cash can be used on the squad.
Critchley out on 17:16 - Jan 28 with 7468 viewsLowerloftLad

Stick with him for now.

I disagree with being in a relagation fight in a few weeks and this only because we are in that fight now Huddersfield next weekend is a big six pointer.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Critchley out on 17:21 - Jan 28 with 7375 viewsRs_Holy

So who replaces him Damienhoops??? … don’t say anyone is better and don’t be unrealistic … who is available now who is willing and able to get this team playing better.
Critchley out on 17:23 - Jan 28 with 7354 viewsDejR_vu

How’s that decision not to renew Warburton’s contract ‘in the best interests of the club’ working out?

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the best interests of the club at the forefront if that decision.

Personally, I don’t see NC as the problem here.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Critchley out on 17:28 - Jan 28 with 7285 viewsdavman

Critchley out on 17:23 - Jan 28 by DejR_vu

How’s that decision not to renew Warburton’s contract ‘in the best interests of the club’ working out?

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the best interests of the club at the forefront if that decision.

Personally, I don’t see NC as the problem here.

THIS is what the club needs to answer. If true, Warbs ignored the Academy because the players they produce are shite. Aside from a good cameo today and some potential in Armstrong, he is spot on - it IS shite.

Anyone thinking that ANY of them (probably including Armstrong last season) were worthy of game time, they should be hounded out of the club.

We are not in a good place right now, but shouting for a change of manager is idiocy of the highest order right now.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Critchley out on 17:29 - Jan 28 with 7256 viewspaulparker

Shouldn’t of been given the job in the first place imo , he was the cheap option and by the look of his face he would rather be anywhere than LR
That all being said this isn’t on him it’s on the board, DOF, coaching staff and the players
Dieng, Dunne and Field the only 3 I would keep and the only 3 or seem to give a toss , the rest are a disgrace

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Critchley out on 17:44 - Jan 28 with 7092 viewsR_from_afar

As long as he can keep us up, I would stick with him and give him the chance to build his own team, in the process hopefully putting a rocket under the other underperforming parts of the playing side of the club.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Critchley out on 17:51 - Jan 28 with 6996 viewsHooping_Mad

I can understand the need to light the torches and sharpen the pitch forks but seriously don't think we can afford to blow money on another manager, who isn't really to blame for much of it.

His hands are tied so I can't blame him.

As other have suggested, the fish rots from the head

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Critchley out on 17:57 - Jan 28 with 6897 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Before anyone takes this too seriously check out the last three posts.

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/damienhoops68/posts/

For my tuppence worth, we can neither afford to financially or for long term stability. He's with us up to relegation like it or not.

This is a tough slump but not insurmountable.

Bottom of the league next. A big opportunity, and I just hope we aren't our usual charitable selves.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 18:01]
Critchley out on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 6867 viewshorshamHoop

For me the problem was Beale and the players whom he brought in that now no loner want to be here and cannot be arsed.

You cannot function as a team with players who do not try or have a shit attitude - you just can't, it spreads throughout the team and creates a general malaise. This started before Critchley, we were lucky to beat Wigan and poor against West Brom, Rotherham and Huddersfield. Wiilock came back from injury against West Brom and has not been the same player.

What do you do as a manager?

For me, I would drop the players who cannot be arsed and won't be here in the summer and play reserves / B team despite the quality being inferior, surely better to have players who care!

Have a summer clear out and give Critchley a chance to rebuild
Critchley out on 17:59 - Jan 28 with 6842 viewsDamo1962

Critchley out on 17:44 - Jan 28 by R_from_afar

As long as he can keep us up, I would stick with him and give him the chance to build his own team, in the process hopefully putting a rocket under the other underperforming parts of the playing side of the club.

This.
Critchley out on 18:03 - Jan 28 with 6805 viewssteveo04

I don’t want him gone , but I think questions need to be asked . I will say the 4231 or 442 is not working , I know Tim had a mare but when he had the extra midfielder he strode forward and was box to box , think he gone backwards since he told to sit .

Also chair left wing come on Neil , Roberts right wing , last two season we played with two 10s and half this and now we playing our two creative players , chair and willock as wide players. They’re easy to mark double up and that them done .

Get them in field like before , summer was built for 433 let’s go back to it , he started that against Preston and Cardiff and we look so comfortable, know we look poor
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 18:07]
Critchley out on 18:07 - Jan 28 with 6751 viewsBushRanger82

This goes a lot deeper than the manager.
Sir Alex Ferguson could be employed by this club, but when the standards it sets itself are so low, even he would struggle to make a silk purse out of this Sow's ear.
Critchley out on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 6718 viewsted_hendrix

We're In a mess but now Is not the time to sack Critchley absolutely not.

Far too many players have gone off the boil If indeed they were on the boil In the first place.

There Is no answer or short term fix, being realistic we stink from the lower loft bogs right through to the pillocks who are running this club.

Who In the name of f uck would wan't to come here and Manage this squad of so called professional players, the majority of whom aren't up to It.

If Critchley gets sacked (he wont) it will be a disaster for this club both financially and In terms of our league position.

We gotta 'tough this out' and If I'm honest I'm not sure If we can, having said that 14 Points should see us safe and If we cant get those 14 points by the end of the season then we deserve everything we get.

It's bad but we'll be alright, If we sack Critcley I'll bloody despair.

Nothing ever changes does It?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Critchley out on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 6715 viewsMonkey_Roots

Critchley out on 17:29 - Jan 28 by paulparker

Shouldn’t of been given the job in the first place imo , he was the cheap option and by the look of his face he would rather be anywhere than LR
That all being said this isn’t on him it’s on the board, DOF, coaching staff and the players
Dieng, Dunne and Field the only 3 I would keep and the only 3 or seem to give a toss , the rest are a disgrace

I actually liked seeing him swearing his nut off and he looked like most of us… I see that as a positive. This club needs a major mentality switch. I’m hoping he’ll bring it about.

I know you disagree, but I really want to see him do well.

Also, how the f*ck are you bro? I’d love to catch up at a game at some point…
Critchley out on 18:11 - Jan 28 with 6682 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Critchley out on 17:57 - Jan 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

Before anyone takes this too seriously check out the last three posts.

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/damienhoops68/posts/

For my tuppence worth, we can neither afford to financially or for long term stability. He's with us up to relegation like it or not.

This is a tough slump but not insurmountable.

Bottom of the league next. A big opportunity, and I just hope we aren't our usual charitable selves.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2023 18:01]

You have to admire the consistency of the boy.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Critchley out on 18:15 - Jan 28 with 6627 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Critchley out on 18:11 - Jan 28 by PlanetHonneywood

You have to admire the consistency of the boy.

The only one at the fcking club that is!
Critchley out on 18:15 - Jan 28 with 6626 viewsaston_hoop

Today is officially Neil Warnock day, that day early in the reign of any new QPR manager still getting to grips with the team where someone on the Twitter will suggest the best thing we can do is replace him with Warnock. I've seen it today, think it was the Blackpool defeat for Beale

The reality, it was poor but Critchley is dealing with a mixed squad of players that Beale should never have been allowed to sign. He's a good manager, he has his process and we should let him have the time and support to get on with it. Lets be those fans that give him and the team all the support we can and see where it takes us.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Critchley out on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 6611 viewsNorthantsHoop

The whole appointment of Critchley was below par and he is just so uninspiring as is the team. Can't see this working out, it has been depressing watching this season from the upper loft and been getting worse since Critchley appointment, not even sure he wanted the job and we had to give him 3 and half years to convince him probably. We will land up sacking him and giving the Beale compensation to pay him off on the current showing, going to League 1 is not an option will be a disaster.
Critchley out on 18:50 - Jan 28 with 6307 viewsGloucs_R

Back the Manager
Sack the board

Poll: Are we staying up?

Critchley out on 19:12 - Jan 28 with 6084 viewsStoicHoop

Critchley out on 18:50 - Jan 28 by Gloucs_R

Back the Manager
Sack the board

Definitely keep the manager but don't sack the board. Without the cash they pay in each month, we'd be in administration and possibly worse.

But something has to change.

I was there today and it was even worse than the performance against Coventry. I feel I've been seeing this type of rubbish for a year now - and I think serious questions have to be asked of the players.

There's something wrong about their psychology, both individually and collectively. As soon as they get a set back - like today's first woeful goal (Paal, Chair, Paal again, centre backs, even the keeper all at fault) - they either collapse or revert back to the mind numbingly 'safety first' dross of Dieng to Paal to Dunne to Dickie to Kakay, back to Dickie, on to Dieng/Dunne then aimless punt up field to concede possession. It is now driving me insane!

I'm also sick to death of Roberts slagging everybody else off, Tim conceding possession time and time again, Kakay gifting the opposition a goal (see the second), Dickie losing control of the simplest pass, Dunne being outpaced by an average forward, Dozell being brushed aside by a puff of wind, Dieng losing concentration etc etc

Only Chair and Armstrong came away with any credit today.

And I've just seen Critchley's interview - yes, things do indeed have to change quickly. I still back him to turn this around but it won't be pretty
Critchley out on 19:43 - Jan 28 with 5878 viewsNorthernr

It’s always worked well for us before.
Critchley out on 19:51 - Jan 28 with 5797 viewstraininvain

Critchley out on 19:12 - Jan 28 by StoicHoop

Definitely keep the manager but don't sack the board. Without the cash they pay in each month, we'd be in administration and possibly worse.

But something has to change.

I was there today and it was even worse than the performance against Coventry. I feel I've been seeing this type of rubbish for a year now - and I think serious questions have to be asked of the players.

There's something wrong about their psychology, both individually and collectively. As soon as they get a set back - like today's first woeful goal (Paal, Chair, Paal again, centre backs, even the keeper all at fault) - they either collapse or revert back to the mind numbingly 'safety first' dross of Dieng to Paal to Dunne to Dickie to Kakay, back to Dickie, on to Dieng/Dunne then aimless punt up field to concede possession. It is now driving me insane!

I'm also sick to death of Roberts slagging everybody else off, Tim conceding possession time and time again, Kakay gifting the opposition a goal (see the second), Dickie losing control of the simplest pass, Dunne being outpaced by an average forward, Dozell being brushed aside by a puff of wind, Dieng losing concentration etc etc

Only Chair and Armstrong came away with any credit today.

And I've just seen Critchley's interview - yes, things do indeed have to change quickly. I still back him to turn this around but it won't be pretty

I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks. It’s a real poisoned chalice of a job. Several players who clearly don’t want to be at the club and others who just aren’t good enough. And you can’t make any more signings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024