Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parish Notice Board 21:54 - Feb 14 with 17900 viewsNorthernr

If any of you dare come on here and tell me that wasn’t that bad, that could have gone either way, there are positives to take, it might have been different if we’d scored the penalty… or any variation of the above… the message board will be closed and it will not be reopened.
Parish Notice Board on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 6823 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

Parish Notice Board on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 6808 viewsBakes

Sounds like Critchleys post match interview script

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Parish Notice Board on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 6759 viewsNortholt_Rs

Parish Notice Board on 21:54 - Feb 14 by Bakes

Sounds like Critchleys post match interview script

Can’t wait for his post match…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Parish Notice Board on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 6651 viewsstainrods_elbow

Well, Nick London and Andy Sinton begged to differ, with the latter talking about 'fine margins' (that didn't look quite so fine at the end, once we'd become a red-faced rabble). One half-wonders if Lee was paying them a bribe.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:58]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Parish Notice Board on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 6717 viewspaulparker

Waiting for the happy clappers to come on here and saying the stuff about fine margins
That’s was minging tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Parish Notice Board on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 6662 viewsaston_hoop

Is this the one we don't get a match report for? was quite looking forward to seeing what score Andre Dozzell gets, one of the all time poor performances for me. The shit equivalent of Taarabt v Chelsea or Freeman v Leeds

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Parish Notice Board on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 6514 viewsCLAREMAN1995

It must have been horrific if Clive posts right away he normally takes a cooling off period .
The penalty actually made it crystal clear we are fuc*ed. A full length dive the wrong way yet Chair manages to hit it down the middle.Did he not see enough shoot outs at the WC.Just slide it into the opposite corner FFS.
The commentators were complaining about the amount of yellow cards given to QPR but SJ could have seen red if he connected harder but did not even get a yellow?
Off to walk the dog to calm down
Parish Notice Board on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 6508 viewsRanger_Things

Parish Notice Board on 21:56 - Feb 14 by Northolt_Rs

Can’t wait for his post match…

Hopefully he’ll be too busy clearing his desk.
Login to get fewer ads

Parish Notice Board on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 6420 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dozzell got worse the longer he played, and Tim was almost as bad. Lowe was anonymous, Martin ineffectual, and Ilias looks like a wasp that's lost its sting. Our inability to create chances was, and is, deeply worrying to behold, and, though I think Dickie and Dunne tried, we're often vulerable, porous and feckless at the back.

0-3 was a fair scoreline, and if Critchley says otherwise, he should be garrotted.

Where on God's green earth do we go from here?

Parish Notice Board on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 6413 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Boy am I looking forward to the match report!
Parish Notice Board on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 6356 viewsDamo1962

Good for you Clive. It would be an insult to your hard work on here, to try and paint tonight as anything other than shameful. It could have been worse too.
Parish Notice Board on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 6265 viewsstainrods_elbow

If Brum pick up a point at home to Luton tomorrow night, that's us down to 18th. We're making what happened to the Titanic look like a minor problem with engine trouble.

Parish Notice Board on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 6310 viewsQPsyR

I stopped bothering watching Rangers for a while because it makes me too fckn angry

For some unknown reason, I paid £10 to watch that.

It was A fkn DISGRACE no control, no proper passing, no intelligence, no 'targeted' passion no positives no point no shape no intensity no brains no plan no nothing no future no hope
CNTS

So basically saying you are spot on.

FKA AcidPixie

Parish Notice Board on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 6258 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Is there a cricket scoreboard at Boro?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 22:14]
Parish Notice Board on 22:13 - Feb 14 with 6247 viewssevenhoop

Parish Notice Board on 22:05 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

Dozzell got worse the longer he played, and Tim was almost as bad. Lowe was anonymous, Martin ineffectual, and Ilias looks like a wasp that's lost its sting. Our inability to create chances was, and is, deeply worrying to behold, and, though I think Dickie and Dunne tried, we're often vulerable, porous and feckless at the back.

0-3 was a fair scoreline, and if Critchley says otherwise, he should be garrotted.

Where on God's green earth do we go from here?

100%. Every point well made
Parish Notice Board on 22:15 - Feb 14 with 6172 viewsToast_R

Parish Notice Board on 21:56 - Feb 14 by stainrods_elbow

Well, Nick London and Andy Sinton begged to differ, with the latter talking about 'fine margins' (that didn't look quite so fine at the end, once we'd become a red-faced rabble). One half-wonders if Lee was paying them a bribe.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2023 21:58]

They're just a mouth peice for the club though aren't they?
Parish Notice Board on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 6159 viewsRanger_Things

Parish Notice Board on 22:07 - Feb 14 by Benny_the_Ball

Boy am I looking forward to the match report!

Fck reliving that again. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. A blacked out page would be better for everybody’s mental health.
Parish Notice Board on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 6157 viewsLordPork

I think one or two may have missed the point, "we are QPR, this is what QPR do"

on the upside, Jones is free if we need a change.

On a more serious point, true, were the pen to have been scored a different game of course. But there's a piece of luggage that comes with being a Rangers supporter that's always there to be carried. We never ever do a season well, leastways maybe once every 10 or 15 years so if your expecting a gradual improvement or development it ain't going to happen that easily.

That is what we are and what we do, it's been like that all my life and I don't expect Mr Critchley to change it any time soon, so buckle up and roll with it.

we are QPR, it comes with the territory.
Parish Notice Board on 22:17 - Feb 14 with 6105 viewsHunterhoop

The players’ work ethic and professionalism (Field and Kakay apart today) was a disgrace today.

The first goal came from Chair and Ireogbunam allowing two Sunderland players to play a 1-2 around them without moving and racing through on goal. Both just stood still and tracked no one.

Ireogbunam all game was an utter disgrace off the ball.

Laird was appalling in work ethic too. The difference Kakay made was stunning. Kakay.

Dickie is shambles of a centre half at the minute. Backed off towards his six yard box when the ball was there to be won.

Dozzell either gave it away with dreadful passes or went backwards. No incision.

Martin immobile and poor touch.

Lowe half hearted. Their second begins with him not even competing for a 50/50 just inside their half.

Johansen is just so so slow now.

For all Chair’s bustle when pressing, and nice touches, he’s not tracking runners now, is making poor decisions and balled out Kakay for not passing to him (instead crossed and blocked for a throw) when Kakay was working his boll*cks off and Chair was playing badly. Nice maturity from a senior player there. Blame someone else.

Dunne actually showed intent, but limited on the ball, which we know.

Paal spent the last 10 trying to get two bookings. As did Dozzell. Don’t fancy Middlesbrough, chaps.

Field was good. Did his job. Surrounded by a complete lack of professionalism and personal pride.

This is more than a confidence issue. It’s a ‘stop being soft, lazy pr*cks as soon as something bad happens’ issue.
Parish Notice Board on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 6078 viewsQPsyR

Parish Notice Board on 22:16 - Feb 14 by LordPork

On a more serious point, true, were the pen to have been scored a different game of course. But there's a piece of luggage that comes with being a Rangers supporter that's always there to be carried. We never ever do a season well, leastways maybe once every 10 or 15 years so if your expecting a gradual improvement or development it ain't going to happen that easily.

That is what we are and what we do, it's been like that all my life and I don't expect Mr Critchley to change it any time soon, so buckle up and roll with it.

Jones has gotta be better than that cnt

Fkn Bridget Jones would be fkn better after watching that FFS

FKA AcidPixie

Parish Notice Board on 22:18 - Feb 14 with 6061 viewspaulparker

Parish Notice Board on 22:16 - Feb 14 by LordPork

Boring

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Parish Notice Board on 22:19 - Feb 14 with 6039 viewsBushRanger82

Hear, hear.
Parish Notice Board on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 5931 viewsessextaxiboy

I think Crichley is a decent bloke and probably a good coach , but we won’t know because this bunch of fck in no marks have downed tools on him . Seems plain to me that they want him out. It would love him to be able to clear them out and have a new start . I fear he may not get the chance .
Parish Notice Board on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 5920 viewsOldPedro

Parish Notice Board on 22:17 - Feb 14 by Hunterhoop

The players’ work ethic and professionalism (Field and Kakay apart today) was a disgrace today.

The first goal came from Chair and Ireogbunam allowing two Sunderland players to play a 1-2 around them without moving and racing through on goal. Both just stood still and tracked no one.

Ireogbunam all game was an utter disgrace off the ball.

Laird was appalling in work ethic too. The difference Kakay made was stunning. Kakay.

Dickie is shambles of a centre half at the minute. Backed off towards his six yard box when the ball was there to be won.

Dozzell either gave it away with dreadful passes or went backwards. No incision.

Martin immobile and poor touch.

Lowe half hearted. Their second begins with him not even competing for a 50/50 just inside their half.

Johansen is just so so slow now.

For all Chair’s bustle when pressing, and nice touches, he’s not tracking runners now, is making poor decisions and balled out Kakay for not passing to him (instead crossed and blocked for a throw) when Kakay was working his boll*cks off and Chair was playing badly. Nice maturity from a senior player there. Blame someone else.

Dunne actually showed intent, but limited on the ball, which we know.

Paal spent the last 10 trying to get two bookings. As did Dozzell. Don’t fancy Middlesbrough, chaps.

Field was good. Did his job. Surrounded by a complete lack of professionalism and personal pride.

This is more than a confidence issue. It’s a ‘stop being soft, lazy pr*cks as soon as something bad happens’ issue.

Totally agree with this.

Trouble is I don't know what the answer is. We can't change any of the players and they are the ones that are failing. Would yet another manager get anything out of them?

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Parish Notice Board on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 5886 viewsSouthend_Rss

Absolute legend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024