Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Send the loans back 22:03 - Feb 14 with 4865 viewsMedwayR

They're contributing nothing and arguably making things worse. Balogun can go too. See what Critchley can do with what's left.

Poll: Who’s better?

Send the loans back (n/t) on 00:49 - Feb 15 with 1244 viewsQPsyR

Send the loans back on 00:11 - Feb 15 by daveB

only 2 loan players out of the starting 11 tonight, neither played well but not sure they are the problem

[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 5:09]

FKA AcidPixie

Send the loans back on 03:41 - Feb 15 with 1136 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Send the loans back on 22:17 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

I'm pretty sure most wrote Jack Clarke off when he was with us? Look at him now! I don't think the problem is loan players. Don't forget these same players had us top of the league in October.

True but, with the exception of Lowe, they came for Beale. Since he left they've lost interest and simply don't care.
Send the loans back on 03:48 - Feb 15 with 1132 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I still believe that Critchley's remit was to simply get us to the end of the season and then rebuild. The trouble is QPR are currently sliding towards a relegation battle. On the plus side we're not a million miles away from safety. To reach this mark I think Neil has to ditch Beale's babes and go with players that QPR own. The only exception would be Lowe as he has only just joined and QPR have very few options up front.
Send the loans back on 09:20 - Feb 15 with 995 viewsterryb

Send the loans back on 22:27 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

I'm not even sure we can send back loans. Maybe we can? But really do you think that is the solution? I think these are all good players that lack direction.

With the exception of Lowe, I don't think any of them care or put in any effort!

Of course you can send them back, but you would still have to pay your contribution to the salary.
Send the loans back on 17:54 - Feb 15 with 877 viewsnumptydumpty

Send the loans back on 22:30 - Feb 14 by HAMRanger

I honestly don't see bad attitude. I think they are trying.

Blimey

Have you been on the sauce, my friend

They certainly not performing at the limits of their abilities.

Bad attitude can be a "f**k y**" mentality or with this group of players, I think it's this is not what we signed up to, "don't think I can be arsed".

No skin of my nose !!

If you think they are trying after they inevitably concede the first goal due to couple of defensive calamities around the half hour mark, not sure your varifocals exactly doing it for you.

Please can you provide this evidence that these boys are giving it their all.

Ie compare and contrast Sinclair with others...

Who is trying exactly? ?

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Send the loans back on 18:13 - Feb 15 with 843 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I think several of the posters on here were saying this at Xmas, and to promote some youngsters. Too late now.
Sad indictment of the club that we have 5 or 6 on loan in the first place. Shocking state of affairs.
Send the loans back on 18:15 - Feb 15 with 839 viewsNW10Hoop

I'm sure I read the following sentiment somewhere else recently, but I do agree with it - We will need loans in future. If the club were to make the current crop the scapegoats in all this then I'm not sure there'll be many clubs wanting to send their players to us in future.

Ethan Laird for example is quality, just not at the moment.

As much as i thought Mick Beale had a touch of the David Brent about him, he got the team playing well more often than not.
I don't believe that he's the only manager capable of getting them playing well, and i don't believe that NC is the reason they are playing badly, but I have no idea how you turn this group of players back into a team
Send the loans back on 19:18 - Feb 15 with 764 viewsswisscottage

Send the loans back on 09:20 - Feb 15 by terryb

With the exception of Lowe, I don't think any of them care or put in any effort!

Of course you can send them back, but you would still have to pay your contribution to the salary.

To me Lowe is the worst of the lot.

All he does is stroll around the pitch doing f all. I wasn't impressed when we brought him in, and my opinion of him has gone downhill every game since bar one.

As far as I'm concerned all the loan players can take a running jump and playing u23s who are champing at the bit even though may might not be quite up to it has got to be better than players that don't make any effort at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Send the loans back on 19:25 - Feb 15 with 723 viewsdaveB

Send the loans back on 00:18 - Feb 15 by Hunterhoop

3, Dave.

forgot Lowe was on loan
Send the loans back on 19:53 - Feb 15 with 664 viewsDorse

Critchley has been dealt one of the worst hands since Captain Hook. However, even Captain Hook knew not to scratch his bollocks with the wrong hand. How much worse would it have been to play Gubbins in a 3 and not play Dozzell or Tim (mid 3 of Jojo, Field and Chair)?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Send the loans back on 20:16 - Feb 15 with 621 viewsMedwayR

Think how much we’ve wasted on these loans too, loan fees plus wages. For the money we’ve spent on Roberts we could probably have signed Rudoni or Assal from Wimbledon, for Tim Iro maybe Brannagan from Oxford. Instead we’ve got literally nothing to show for the money spent.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024