Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time For Change 15:26 - Mar 1 with 3104 viewsmacclesfieldman

Lee, Les & Chris Ramsey are failing in every aspect.
- The Youth System has not produced a 1st team player for several years (Kakay as a squad player the 1st since Lumley)
- We sign one injury prone player after another (Amos, JCS, Balogan, Richards & Roberts in this seasons squad)
- The 1st team is the weakest it has been for years with a real possibility of relegation to the 3rd Tier
- 3.5 year contract given to Critchley & his 2 coaches only to be sacked after 3 months
- The losses have increased to £2m per month
- No progress on a new Stadium

It has to be time for a change

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Time For Change on 15:33 - Mar 1 with 3060 viewsrobith

Didn't fancy putting this in like one of the other 15 threads on the same topic? No? Fair enough
Time For Change on 16:47 - Mar 1 with 2865 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Time For Change on 15:33 - Mar 1 by robith

Didn't fancy putting this in like one of the other 15 threads on the same topic? No? Fair enough

Blaming them for not producing a £300m stadium is a new one though.
Time For Change on 16:52 - Mar 1 with 2841 viewsPlanetHonneywood

True, but he has said it in a concise manner, akin to demands in a ransom note.

Maybe we should attach them to a horse's head and see what the club come back with.

I like the cut of his gib!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Time For Change on 16:59 - Mar 1 with 2808 viewsPinnerPaul

Time For Change on 18:46 - Mar 1 with 2636 viewsessextaxiboy

Dont think you can lump Amos in with that lot . He is only young and had a career threatening injury , regained full fitness and was playing well for us , then sustained a similar injury whilst our player .
IMO he would be playing in the Prem if he had been injury free and a better player than Tim.
Time For Change on 09:58 - Mar 2 with 2285 viewsstanistheman

They are and have been failing for a while now, yet every August/September there are threads on here and elsewhere praising them for the pre season transfer window dealings!

I am not sure the lack of progress on a new stadium is down to them though. I know that both Les & Lee often talk about it, but how much involvement do they have in this?

Personally, I can’t wait for all three to leave this club. I won’t be renewing my ST to watch while they are taking this club backwards towards L1.
Time For Change on 10:13 - Mar 2 with 2233 viewstimcocking

I don’t blame them at all personally.

I blame the disgusting sh!t that is modern football. Not sure anybody could be successful, when you can’t attract decent youngsters, can’t sign or keep decent players. We’re fighting a heavily rigged system.
Time For Change on 12:55 - Mar 2 with 2148 viewspaulhoop2

Personally I think it’s Ramsey that needs to go Les gets stick but really the question should be what does Chris Ramsey actually do ? No doubt commanding a big wage.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Time For Change on 15:38 - Mar 2 with 2059 viewsDavieQPR

Time For Change on 12:55 - Mar 2 by paulhoop2

Personally I think it’s Ramsey that needs to go Les gets stick but really the question should be what does Chris Ramsey actually do ? No doubt commanding a big wage.

Ramsey has been living on an unwarranted reputation for years.
Time For Change on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1994 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Imagine if Harry was our DoF in February 2015 and had appointed Kevin Bond to save us from relegation.
Time For Change on 10:01 - Mar 3 with 1839 viewsgazza1

Time For Change on 18:46 - Mar 1 by essextaxiboy

Dont think you can lump Amos in with that lot . He is only young and had a career threatening injury , regained full fitness and was playing well for us , then sustained a similar injury whilst our player .
IMO he would be playing in the Prem if he had been injury free and a better player than Tim.

Seriously....he has been out of the team for soooo long and sooooo many occasions. He will not be offered another contract - 100% and if he does then questions need to be asked.

Not sure where you get Premiership player - nidicolous!!!!
Time For Change on 10:02 - Mar 3 with 1835 viewsgazza1

Les & Ramsey are very good mates indeed......fyi.
Time For Change on 10:07 - Mar 3 with 1824 viewsgazza1

Maybe, just maybe, it may be a time for a change.....I don't know what Les is supposed to be doing for the club tbh. Re players coming through the ranks, if Ramsey is responsible then he isn't doing a decent job - the facts are there for us all to see.
Time For Change on 10:11 - Mar 3 with 1793 viewsPunteR

He's entitled to start a new thread if he wants. It's been a shit show and everyone is fed up with it all.
The best thing we've watched this year is the club doing the Haka down the gym.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Time For Change on 10:13 - Mar 3 with 1794 viewsTheChef

Given Hoos' recent interview and Les suddenly doing more TV punditry, I wouldn't be surprised if they both move on at the end of the season.

I mean the pundit game is money for old rope for the Old Boys isn't it? All those old pros who they ring up on Talksport to spout platitudes for a couple of minutes - must be a couple of hundred quid each time?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Time For Change on 10:16 - Mar 3 with 1794 viewsNortholt_Rs

Time For Change on 10:13 - Mar 2 by timcocking

I don’t blame them at all personally.

I blame the disgusting sh!t that is modern football. Not sure anybody could be successful, when you can’t attract decent youngsters, can’t sign or keep decent players. We’re fighting a heavily rigged system.

Same system Millwall and Luton seem to be doing ok in compared with our total sh1tshow.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Time For Change on 10:19 - Mar 3 with 1788 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Time For Change on 10:16 - Mar 3 by Northolt_Rs

Same system Millwall and Luton seem to be doing ok in compared with our total sh1tshow.

That’s 2 clubs out of 24.
Time For Change on 10:27 - Mar 3 with 1780 viewsderbyhoop

What are the expectations for a club with our budget and location?

Frankly, the fact that we have managed to sustain Championship football for 20 years, leavened by 3 (disastrous) years in the PL ought to be praised.

Sure, mistakes have been made and the failure to take kids joining QPR at 8 into first team regulars is obviously a massive failing. We have had 13 kids nicked from our academy at minimal compensation. So, I presume, that is all the fault of Les and Ramsey.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Time For Change on 10:40 - Mar 3 with 1767 viewsgazza1

Time For Change on 10:27 - Mar 3 by derbyhoop

What are the expectations for a club with our budget and location?

Frankly, the fact that we have managed to sustain Championship football for 20 years, leavened by 3 (disastrous) years in the PL ought to be praised.

Sure, mistakes have been made and the failure to take kids joining QPR at 8 into first team regulars is obviously a massive failing. We have had 13 kids nicked from our academy at minimal compensation. So, I presume, that is all the fault of Les and Ramsey.

'We have had 13 kids nicked from our academy at minimal compensation'......interesting - did not know that, who were they?
Time For Change on 10:51 - Mar 3 with 1716 viewsNorthernr

Time For Change on 10:40 - Mar 3 by gazza1

'We have had 13 kids nicked from our academy at minimal compensation'......interesting - did not know that, who were they?

Was in our interview with Les Gazza, 13 players nicked by Category 1 academies for a total of about £750k.

Four we've identified so far we believe...

Alfie Gilchrist, Chelsea
Bradley Ibrahim, Arsenal
Luca Gunter, Spurs
Harvey Elliott, Fulham (now Liverpool)

There's another one on his way now Lorent Talla who was highly rated at U18 level has asked to leave and is trialling with Randers in Denmark.

Some discussion here
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/294517/page:3
Time For Change on 17:43 - Mar 3 with 1594 viewsSimonD

Time For Change on 10:51 - Mar 3 by Northernr

Was in our interview with Les Gazza, 13 players nicked by Category 1 academies for a total of about £750k.

Four we've identified so far we believe...

Alfie Gilchrist, Chelsea
Bradley Ibrahim, Arsenal
Luca Gunter, Spurs
Harvey Elliott, Fulham (now Liverpool)

There's another one on his way now Lorent Talla who was highly rated at U18 level has asked to leave and is trialling with Randers in Denmark.

Some discussion here
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/294517/page:3

Jordan Zemura, now at Bournemouth via Charlton?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024