Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... 08:28 - Mar 2 with 2674 viewsw7r

Seems that the honeymoon is over. Shame.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/rangers-fans-appear-oblivious-to
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 08:45 - Mar 2 with 2582 viewsNorthernr

They are genuinely insane up there. Here's his record since he went there...

WWWWDWD*WWWWWWWL

*this draw was won in extra time
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 08:55 - Mar 2 with 2536 viewsslmrstid

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 08:45 - Mar 2 by Northernr

WWWWDWD*WWWWWWWL

Thats the thing though...every game is treated as a default win up there other than Celtic, so if you want to be successful and loved, you have to beat Celtic. And if you don't, repeatedly, then you're toast.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 09:21 - Mar 2 with 2356 viewscolinallcars

Perhaps he'll absquatulate from GR in the manner he did with us.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 2332 viewsDejR_vu

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 08:55 - Mar 2 by slmrstid

Thats the thing though...every game is treated as a default win up there other than Celtic, so if you want to be successful and loved, you have to beat Celtic. And if you don't, repeatedly, then you're toast.

100% agree. Fail to beat Celtic, you've failed. It's the only thing that matters and in fairness, it's the only real test up there so should be the thing that you're judged on. That being said, he's only had a few months so it's all a bit premature. What goes around comes around.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 9:27]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 10:51 - Mar 2 with 2155 viewsNorthernr

If it doesn't go well and he does get binned I'll be interested to see what sort of a job he gets next.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 2129 viewsLongsufferingR

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 10:51 - Mar 2 by Northernr

If it doesn't go well and he does get binned I'll be interested to see what sort of a job he gets next.

MP
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 11:56 - Mar 2 with 1992 viewsTacticalR

I am sure he's got his next job lined up already.

Air hostess clique

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 12:01 - Mar 2 with 1977 viewsLowerloftLad

I watched rangers beat St Partick thistle 1-0 in 2016 on Christmas eve and the rangers fans booed the team off for winning.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 12:31 - Mar 2 with 1864 viewsLblock

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 10:56 - Mar 2 by LongsufferingR

MP

Mole Promoter?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 12:34 - Mar 2 with 1842 viewsPaddyhoops

Beale in!
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 13:27 - Mar 2 with 1666 viewsStrawberryHillR

a garrulous, engaging Beale — personality traits that would appear to have played badly among the Ibrox support

Maybe they'd be more suited to Critchley?
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 13:33 - Mar 2 with 1635 viewsBluce_Ree

Some sort of Pissmaster role.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 13:46 - Mar 2 with 1578 viewsBushRanger82

Oh, dear.
What a shame.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 13:56 - Mar 2 with 1527 viewsSK_hoops

Wherever he goes I hope we get his team in the league or cup so we can give him dogs abuse.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 14:04 - Mar 2 with 1483 viewsParkRoyalR

WWWWDWD*WWWWWWWL

True, but again he talked himself into this, with quotes long the lines of.....

'I'm buying these players (Raskin & Cantwell) to be 1st Team Starters to give the team what we need etc'

So they've spent big, play a few games prior to the Cup Final, are acknowledged by all to be their best performers and then he bench's them for the final, with their other known achilles acknowledged by him being 'they start games too slowly, don't create enough and give the opposition a 1 goal head-start'

So having recognised the problems, spent big on 2 creative players to rectify, Beale being the brain surgeon he is, bench's them (in favour of a couple of older less mobile cloggers just back from injury who are bound to struggle on a big Hampden pitch) and gives Celtic a 2 goal head-start, game-over and he rightly gets pelters,

Whether or not he's a good coach time will tell (I remain a sceptic), what he has got to learn quickly is to keep his ego (and mouth) under control (spat with Sutton, lucky Ange comment),as I see similarities with Phil Brown of Hull fame, where his self adulation will kill his career.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 14:13 - Mar 2 with 1443 viewsWegerles_Stairs

I've never previously thought much of Chris Sutton but he's winding him up something chronic.
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 1422 viewsCLAREMAN1995

WWWWDWD*WWWWWWWL

If we can put aside the anger and disappointment of his betrayal does anybody think he is a good manager or just a brilliant manipulator in the board rooms .
Some Rangers fans appear to be lunatics but Beale must have known this from his time there with Gerrard .
Hopefully the abuse is not anything like Potter that is horrible .
Just support the club leave the disgusting attacks out of it
[Post edited 2 Mar 2023 14:32]
I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 14:27 - Mar 2 with 1371 viewsParkRoyalR

I know we've moved on from Bealeshitter but.... on 14:13 - Mar 2 by Wegerles_Stairs

I've never previously thought much of Chris Sutton but he's winding him up something chronic.

Thats what Sutton does, same as Robbie Savage, you just have to rise above and ignore it, but Beale's huge ego (and even bigger mouth) just can't control themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024