Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
name and shame 08:35 - Mar 15 with 5327 viewsPetros

I'm watching the goals from last night like it's the Zapruder film. Who is the player in the right back position (sort of) who feebly allows the cross to come in for the first goal?
name and shame on 10:55 - Mar 15 with 1162 viewsozexile

name and shame on 10:52 - Mar 15 by FrankRightguard

Whisper it quietly, he ain’t all that

I'd get rid at the first opportunity. Too many errors.
name and shame on 11:36 - Mar 15 with 1066 viewsTheChef

Amazing now Dieng is the scapegoat of the day.

People seem to forget how much we missed his presence at the end of last season - his absence was one of the main contributors to our collapse in form, I'd like to think had he been fit we would have got a play off place.

Sure his form this season has got worse as time has gone on (name me a QPR player who hasn't) and I'm sure he'll be disappointed and want to put things right but I've no doubt he'll get back to his best in time.

If you want him out then I can bet you'll miss him when he's gone.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

name and shame on 12:00 - Mar 15 with 1008 viewsWegerles_Stairs

name and shame on 11:36 - Mar 15 by TheChef

People seem to forget how much we missed his presence at the end of last season - his absence was one of the main contributors to our collapse in form, I'd like to think had he been fit we would have got a play off place.

Sure his form this season has got worse as time has gone on (name me a QPR player who hasn't) and I'm sure he'll be disappointed and want to put things right but I've no doubt he'll get back to his best in time.

I think he's had a poor season, with far more mistakes than we've previously seen. However, any keeper would struggle behind our Keystone Kops defence. Two of their goals are literally free headers from corners; on the second our right-back is remarkably the wrong side of their defender; and one's a penalty, which he's never had a good record on.

Definitely at fault for the third though - if it's a foul, it's pretty soft and he doesn't need to come that far. However, playing behind them and already 2-0 down, you can see why he might think it's better to try and catch the ball, rather than let them deal with it.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 12:00]
name and shame on 12:00 - Mar 15 with 1012 viewsJules4367

There were only 3 (or arguably 4) shots at Kennedy!

If we follow the analogy, when we play it is like saying to 10 people in Dealey Plaza, "The president is coming by and the security team defending him have no idea; here have a machine gun, and have a go!'

Despite Dickie being targeted, as Oswald, I personally believe there are /were others - but that doesn't let Dickie (or Oswald) off the hook!
name and shame on 12:03 - Mar 15 with 1001 viewsWegerles_Stairs

name and shame on 12:00 - Mar 15 by Jules4367

There were only 3 (or arguably 4) shots at Kennedy!

If we follow the analogy, when we play it is like saying to 10 people in Dealey Plaza, "The president is coming by and the security team defending him have no idea; here have a machine gun, and have a go!'

Despite Dickie being targeted, as Oswald, I personally believe there are /were others - but that doesn't let Dickie (or Oswald) off the hook!

Les is definitely the Cubans.
name and shame on 12:16 - Mar 15 with 967 viewsDannyPaddox

Mick MCarthy is Zapruder. Les is the Cubans. Dieng is Jackie Kennedy. Dickie is Lee Harvey Oswald. And on Saturday Jack Ruby will turn up in the guise of Keith Stroud.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2023 12:17]
name and shame on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 935 viewsCamberleyR

name and shame on 10:52 - Mar 15 by Hayesender

Dieng has been poor for months imo, and getting worse.

His saves to shots ratio must be one of the, if not the worst in the championship

As I said on another thread, IMO I think he's got very complacent. Yes, the whole defence has been poor for ages but that's 18 goals now conceded in the last six games which is horrific by any standards. Lumley got pelters for far less.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

name and shame on 13:33 - Mar 15 with 832 viewsbaz_qpr

name and shame on 09:13 - Mar 15 by ParkRoyalR

1st Goal - Unfortunate, slightly harsh penalty but no intensity in our defending

2nd Goal - Dickie more so than Drewe for me (watch Dickie's movement & body language!)

3rd Goal - Unfortunate, arguably Dieng shouldnt have come and should have punched

4th Goal - Field more so than Dunne, but both should have been stronger

5th Goal - Dickie more so than Dunne, but both should have been stronger

6th Goal - Dickie

Worse example of 'After The Lord Mayors Show' I've ever seen and too many failings, including midfield selection, but lack of intensity was alarming.

The 2nd is Kakay and Dickie yes Drewe could have done better on the cross, but it Was Kakis man who run off his shoulder, Dickie then did not pick it up both were ball watching
Login to get fewer ads

name and shame on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 813 viewsPeterHucker

[in Joe Pesci voice]
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! Don't you get it?
name and shame on 19:46 - Mar 15 with 649 viewsdistortR

name and shame on 11:36 - Mar 15 by TheChef

I'm with whoever pointed out that when Seny dropped/had the ball knocked out of his hands, not one of our players reacted.
I wonder if Seny had been told to come out further then he might want and claim the ball, in order to set up quick counter attacks?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024