Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer 07:54 - Mar 29 with 19757 viewsDorse

The Polite Political Debate Thread
We're Lucky To Have Les
Which Order Would You Sleep With The Spice Girls In 2023?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:24 - Mar 29 with 3263 viewsnix

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:20 - Mar 29 by Northernr

Yeh, a real shame. Actually laughed and smiled a bit on here for the first time in a while, very valuable during the current gloom and ruined by one weirdo.

Mental health crisis in this country.

Try not to let inadequates spoil things. It's what they want, sitting in their basement rooms with yesterday's cold pizza and a glass of flat cola.

Fortunately there are more funny, clever and entertaining guys on here than idiots.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:43 - Mar 29 with 3195 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:24 - Mar 29 by nix

Try not to let inadequates spoil things. It's what they want, sitting in their basement rooms with yesterday's cold pizza and a glass of flat cola.

Fortunately there are more funny, clever and entertaining guys on here than idiots.

That second paragraph sounds like a 3 star Grindr review
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:43 - Mar 29 with 3200 viewsloftboy

Scott and Pete weren’t bad lads were they, discuss!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 00:02 - Mar 30 with 3172 viewsTomS

Which England international got the gagging order in Court today?
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 00:25 - Mar 30 with 3154 viewskensalriser

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:24 - Mar 29 by nix

Hey, my pizza's fizzy and my cola is warm. And it's a lower gound floor I'll have you know.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:18 - Mar 30 with 3117 viewsCiderwithRsie

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 23:43 - Mar 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

That second paragraph sounds like a 3 star Grindr review

Whereas "A 3-star Grindr review" sounds like a contender for this thread.
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:20 - Mar 30 with 3107 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:18 - Mar 30 by CiderwithRsie

Whereas "A 3-star Grindr review" sounds like a contender for this thread.

GrindR
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:20 - Mar 30 with 3113 viewsCiderwithRsie

"Libel advice wanted."
Login to get fewer ads

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 07:56 - Mar 30 with 3015 viewsEastR

It's Friday- Women you admire for their Talent, Intelligence, Timid, Shy qualities
It's the T.I.T.S thread!

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 08:39 - Mar 30 with 2979 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 07:56 - Mar 30 by EastR

It's Friday- Women you admire for their Talent, Intelligence, Timid, Shy qualities
It's the T.I.T.S thread!

Personally, I've always admired women's Joyful Uninhibited Generosity of Spirit.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 08:58 - Mar 30 with 2940 viewspeterlund_dk

I like that this site discusses other sports than footy/QPR, so I considered starting a Texas Women Anglers Tournament thread.
http://texaswomenanglers.org/
[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 8:59]
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:28 - Mar 30 with 2833 viewsAirtomoreira

Animals You Fancy But Know You Shouldn't (title suggested by a friend)
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:48 - Mar 30 with 2792 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The Humza Yousaf Tartan Design Competition.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:38 - Mar 30 with 2628 viewsEsox_Lucius

The Shamina Begum Crowdfunding Appeal.

The grass is always greener.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 20:43 - Mar 30 with 2521 viewsDorse

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 16:38 - Mar 30 by Esox_Lucius

The Shamina Begum Crowdfunding Appeal.

After reading that, Clive's legal team have declared that they may have picked the wrong day to give up sniffing glue.

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 00:29 - Mar 31 with 2395 viewsJamesB1979

We need more big club U21 sides in cup competitions
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 00:34 - Mar 31 with 2384 viewsloftboy

That Mick Beale is doing an excellent job with Rangers, do you think we could get him back.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:05 - Mar 31 with 2356 viewsAirtomoreira

Trump To Be Charged.......Oh, hang on a minute.....
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:24 - Mar 31 with 2343 viewsFredManRave

The Frankie Saturday Music Thread
The Frankie Sunday Music Thread
The Frankie Monday Music Thread
The Frankie Tuesday Music Thread
The Frankie Wednesday Music Thread
The Frankie Thursday Music Thread
The New & Improved Frankie Friday Music Thread

Not in that particular order, although it's the one I'll use, starting Saturday...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 01:56 - Mar 31 with 2335 viewsE17hoop

General Election 2024 - who's your choice?

(In full knowledge this will be a thread)

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 02:20 - Mar 31 with 2322 viewsbob566

Keith stroud in a darth vadar accent. "I am your father clive"
Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 10:35 - Mar 31 with 2165 viewsDorse

Ten Celebrities From The 90s Who Have Tattoos On Their Schlongs (Number 7 Will Amaze You!)

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 10:41 - Mar 31 with 2148 viewsEastR

Bristol city match thread- will we get the 3 points we need to stay up?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:24 - Mar 31 with 2084 viewsSonofpugwash

Word Association Thread.
I'll start.

Bosingwa.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:56 - Mar 31 with 2060 viewshubble

Thread Titles Guaranteed To Give Clive An Ulcer on 11:24 - Mar 31 by Sonofpugwash

Word Association Thread.
I'll start.

Bosingwa.

Nightmare thread!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024