Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth Party Video 11:55 - Apr 16 with 9116 viewsJames_Paddocks

I get that it's just work and they have lives etc, but maybe just maybe have a quiet night in after yesterday's shit show?

The optics aren't great when the club is in complete free fall...

Ainsworth Party Video on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 1359 viewsGroveR

Ainsworth Party Video on 21:15 - Apr 16 by FredManRave

Knowing our luck, he pulled a hamstring and won't be able to take "training" on Monday.

Unless we're training how to fùck ourselves publicly with a huge purple dìldo every week, it's not working.
Ainsworth Party Video on 21:35 - Apr 16 with 1309 viewsFredManRave

Ainsworth Party Video on 18:22 - Apr 16 by daveB

I don't have any real issue with him going out but I don't think you'd see many other managers on a night out after you've lost 3-0 at home again.
If this was Les Ferdinand people would be losing their shit over it though

Les Ferdinand hasn't got time for partying.

He's too busy packing for HK.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ainsworth Party Video on 21:36 - Apr 16 with 1303 viewsHAMRanger

Ainsworth Party Video on 21:18 - Apr 16 by gazza1

I dunno what is right or wrong, if there is a right or wrong, but it doesn't make good viewing....perhaps it his way of doing things. Perhaps, he just should of gone out for a nice meal with his family.

No sorry, I draw the line there. Our manager should never been seen out with his family for a nice meal after we lose! Full stop.
Ainsworth Party Video on 22:27 - Apr 16 with 1171 viewsPunteR

Ainsworth Party Video on 19:43 - Apr 16 by NewYorkRanger

It's the Red Lion in Wokingham. Quite a strange choice in my opinion given the clientele and the fact that most people go in there on the pull

Sorry mate, that's bullshit and just stirring things up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ainsworth Party Video on 22:33 - Apr 16 with 1145 viewsaston_hoop

I see the account that posted it was only started a couple of weeks ago and posts a mix of Les/Gareth out stuff and the usual conspiracy/anti-vaxx/right wing stuff. You know, like so many other generic 'QPR Fan' accounts that keep popping up on there every few weeks. Thats more than enough to make me immediately suspicious of the content.

So was it actually last night? I don't think it matters a great deal, its a man living his life outside of work, but we're all just accepting it is? Or I've missed something?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ainsworth Party Video on 23:11 - Apr 16 with 1019 viewsJamesB1979

Ainsworth Party Video on 18:22 - Apr 16 by daveB

I don't have any real issue with him going out but I don't think you'd see many other managers on a night out after you've lost 3-0 at home again.
If this was Les Ferdinand people would be losing their shit over it though

Imagine if it had been Dykes….or Dickie….or god help us…Balogun!
Ainsworth Party Video on 02:25 - Apr 17 with 866 viewsFredManRave

Ainsworth Party Video on 22:27 - Apr 16 by PunteR

Sorry mate, that's bullshit and just stirring things up.

Speaking from someone that's presumably never pulled there before and is obviously still quite bitter about it.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ainsworth Party Video on 07:40 - Apr 17 with 742 viewsNewYorkRanger

Ainsworth Party Video on 02:25 - Apr 17 by FredManRave

Speaking from someone that's presumably never pulled there before and is obviously still quite bitter about it.

Not intended as such, but I accept it does read that way Punter, so my apologies. My point was that it's a well known dive and is therefore quite an odd choice for someone in the public eye to go as they are bound to get recognised and it's not really the sort of place you wanna get seen in. Gareth is pretty well known around these parts as he's lived here for years.

but yeah, Fredman - you got me. Bang to rights guv.

Glory hunter, me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024