Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? 22:24 - Apr 19 with 7014 viewsLblock

If he keeps chipping up at W12 and churning out that slop I really fear for his safety

The pull back first half by last man HAS to be a red - if it’s in box then = penalty so no red; outside it simply must be a red if you have only the keeper to beat

That lunge on Drewe was a disgrace; an utter, utter disgrace and a straight red in anyone’s book.
Just the twelve studs showing!!!!
Absolutely shocking that ends up with yellows for coaching staff.

No idea what Dykes got booked for and I don’t think Keithy baby knew either.
Lino was 5 yards away and simply gave a throw.
Next thing it’s a free kick and a yellow

The penalty shout for Lowe looked decent but unsure myself from my angle.
Keithy baby had a good view, close enough and not blocked; yet he seemed to pass the decision onto his lino the yellow bellied kunt

Laughable was Chris Martin being pushed / obstructed “chasing” yet another long punt and then being pulled up for that and a yellow card. Total farce!!!

God knows how many nothing yellow cards he gave but must be near double figures
I do feel he’s cost us two points tonight and it almost felt like that was his game. If that was the season decider he would’ve caused a riot

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 12:41 - Apr 20 with 1418 viewsE17hoop

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 09:21 - Apr 20 by peterlund_dk

I watched the game on stream and from the multiple replays, my opinion is that:
- The challenge on Drewe could/should have been a yellow, but it was neither two-footed nor studs first.
- Did not look like a penalty on Lowe. There was contact for sure, but the contact was Lowe stepping on the defenders foot before the falling theatrically
- Dykes' challenge was silly and unnecessary
- The last man pull-back, I don't think it was a red. If it had been a QPR defender doing it, I would for sure not deem it worthy of a sending off

I watched the 10 minute highlights on the website this morning and agree.

There should have been a yellow for the foul on Drewe but his feet were flat to the floor.

The Lowe penalty is one you'd be píssed off if it was against you. He stood on the defender's foot.

Didn't see Dykes foul.

The pull back wasn't a red - no clear goalscoring opportunity from where he was.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 1389 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

12 studs showing? Two footed? in Drewe's Chest?
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 17:11 - Apr 20 with 1207 viewsmart_Goblin

The penalty shout is a weird one . Lowe stands on ‘Screech from Saved By The Bell’s ‘ foot but , the same happened earlier in the season , maybe Burnley at home where the attacker stood on Tim’s foot and sure enough the penalty was given . So by that it’s a pen but typically we don’t get it .

The tackle on Drewe is a definite red. No so much about studs , more about both feet , incredibly late , very reckless and out of context and dangerous .

And no one mentioned yet that Norwich made 6 (six) subs last night . A chance they are claiming one was a concussion substitute but that’s rubbish . He walked off holding his neck not his head .

Do the FA even watch Stroud ??? He is so very bad it’s beyond belief
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 18:17 - Apr 20 with 1159 viewsderbyhoop

Considering some of his previous efforts, I didn't think he was that bad.
Hayden should have got a yellow for the assault on Drewe. The 2 yellows they got seemed correct to me. Tim had a lot to do to be classed as a clear goalscoring opportunity.
Lowe's wasn't a penalty.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? (n/t) on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 1062 viewsStanisgod

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 07:30 - Apr 20 by silverbirch

I didn’t think it was a penalty. Maybe he just couldn’t see the attack on Drewe. Booking dykes is a judgement call, as is the ‘goal scoring opportunity.’ But booking chair for the foul in central midfield that stops a move, then failing to book their players for it straight afterwards is impossible to justify .

[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 19:50]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 19:56 - Apr 20 with 1041 viewsNorthernr

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 07:30 - Apr 20 by silverbirch

I didn’t think it was a penalty. Maybe he just couldn’t see the attack on Drewe. Booking dykes is a judgement call, as is the ‘goal scoring opportunity.’ But booking chair for the foul in central midfield that stops a move, then failing to book their players for it straight afterwards is impossible to justify .

If he can't see the tackle on Drewe from where he is he qualifies for a fcking dog. Look where he's standing!!
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 950 viewssilverbirch

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 19:56 - Apr 20 by Northernr

If he can't see the tackle on Drewe from where he is he qualifies for a fcking dog. Look where he's standing!!

Yeah. True. I guess I make my point better by saying that the dubious decisions are exactly that if they all happen to only one team. When he blatantly gives us worse punishments than he gives them for the same offence, there’s no hiding the bias.
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 21:42 - Apr 20 with 926 viewsflynnbo

Didn't Gerry once complain about Rob Styles?
Login to get fewer ads

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 23:04 - Apr 20 with 876 viewspaulhoop2

Don’t forget Clive’s favourite…. Andy Hall now he was bad

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 23:25 - Apr 20 with 856 viewsRsinWales

Never feels like we are starting the game at 0-0 when Stroud is in charge.
Can we not make a formal objection to Stroud? on 23:41 - Apr 20 with 844 viewsHunterhoop

Every game he refs of ours, I think to myself, surely today we’re due one of Stroud’s rank incompetent performances in our favourite?! Norwich hate him too. But they benefited from him in the two big calls AND at least 3 bookings not given for professional fouls.

Surely, at some point, we are due a performance that gifts us points?!

It’s getting to such a ridiculous record with him that it’s hard not to believe that the Luton supporting poison dwarf has it in for QPR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024