Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David de Gea 07:17 - Apr 21 with 2950 viewsClive_Anderson

Does anyone else think his performances are sometimes a bit er....interesting?

A quality keeper that once or twice a season practically throws the ball into his own net a few times during a game. Of course I'd never suggest anything dodgy was going on etc.
David de Gea on 07:22 - Apr 21 with 2938 viewsNorthernr

He's my absolute favourite. Long may it continue.
David de Gea on 07:38 - Apr 21 with 2865 viewsMonkey_Roots

I watched that last night… they were terrible.

Maguire AGAIN with the error!

Shaw and Erickson gave the ball away, needlessly, a lot - something about Shaw really bugs me, I can’t stand him - the way he walks, his scowl, the way he spits every 2 seconds.

De Gea looks like the wise old elf from Ben and holly.
David de Gea on 08:22 - Apr 21 with 2783 viewsRed_Ranger

Looks like he should be in Ozark
David de Gea on 10:41 - Apr 21 with 2646 viewshubble

They really missed Fernandes last night. Casemiro is a great player, but it's Fernandes who makes that team tick.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

David de Gea on 18:28 - Apr 21 with 2497 viewsbosh67

He is one of those keepers who makes worldy saves and then does something stupid. He's the Rolls Royce version of Lumley.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

David de Gea on 18:34 - Apr 21 with 2488 viewsLazyFan

David de Gea is a liability. To think they, a few seasons ago could have sold him to Real Madrid for £100m and then let Dean Henderson play and not be loaned out to Forest. Crackers that.

Of if they don't trust Henderson, they still could have sold de Gea and bought Ramsdale for £30m before he went to Arsenal. Would have been cheaper on the wagers and lasted longer as a keeper too.

Not selling David de Gea was a stupid decision.

zzzzzzzzzz

David de Gea on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 2439 viewsSimplyNico

David de Gea on 18:28 - Apr 21 by bosh67

He is one of those keepers who makes worldy saves and then does something stupid. He's the Rolls Royce version of Lumley.

This.
David de Gea on 19:29 - Apr 21 with 2421 viewsJuzzie

These guys are being paid £millions a year, why in earth would they want any more and risk getting caught?!
Login to get fewer ads

David de Gea on 20:05 - Apr 21 with 2388 viewsaston_hoop

David de Gea on 18:34 - Apr 21 by LazyFan

David de Gea is a liability. To think they, a few seasons ago could have sold him to Real Madrid for £100m and then let Dean Henderson play and not be loaned out to Forest. Crackers that.

Of if they don't trust Henderson, they still could have sold de Gea and bought Ramsdale for £30m before he went to Arsenal. Would have been cheaper on the wagers and lasted longer as a keeper too.

Not selling David de Gea was a stupid decision.

Ramsdale you say....

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

David de Gea on 03:24 - Apr 22 with 2277 viewsCLAREMAN1995

David de Gea on 20:05 - Apr 21 by aston_hoop

Ramsdale you say....

To be fair that was the first big mistake Ramsdale in a long time and without him Liverpool would have scored 2 goals in injury time to grab all 3 points.
Arsenal are surprisingly poor at the back now with those 2 players missing and if they do not beat City on Wednesday its over IMO
David de Gea on 20:32 - May 7 with 1978 viewsClive_Anderson

Once again David de Gea throwing the ball into the net totally not on purpose. No sign of anything dodgy there whatsoever.
David de Gea on 21:59 - May 7 with 1820 viewsNorthernr

I'm just going to repeat myself.
David de Gea on 22:28 - May 7 with 1743 viewsCLAREMAN1995

David de Gea on 21:59 - May 7 by Northernr

I'm just going to repeat myself.

Shocking goal to give up and how much money is it worth to West Ham.
The ref was pathetic IMO how clear was that handball against VL but as usual no penalty awarded against Utd.True to form VAR decided it was not a penalty in case they showed up the ref .He managed to disallow a goal for West Ham also .
If Utd pulled even or won Moyes head would have exploded
David de Gea on 00:26 - May 8 with 1631 viewsBoston

David de Gea on 18:28 - Apr 21 by bosh67

...or the customized edition of Rob Green.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024