Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! 10:01 - Apr 23 with 2322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:05 - Apr 23 with 2293 viewsDorse

We celebrate in the traditional way here by doing absolutely bugger all and not marking the event in any way.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:07 - Apr 23 with 2269 viewsdistortR

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:05 - Apr 23 by Dorse

We celebrate in the traditional way here by doing absolutely bugger all and not marking the event in any way.

We should all celebrate it. Love the intro

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:11 - Apr 23 with 2235 viewsDWQPR

Happy St George’s Day one and all. I celebrate it every year by having my birthday on it! 57 today. One of my favourite birthdays was my 17th. QPR beat Leeds at HQ 1-0 to secure promotion back to Division One.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:19 - Apr 23 with 2186 viewsPaddyhoops

Enjoy the day. 👍
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 11:00 - Apr 23 with 2067 viewsstowmarketrange

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:11 - Apr 23 by DWQPR

Happy St George’s Day one and all. I celebrate it every year by having my birthday on it! 57 today. One of my favourite birthdays was my 17th. QPR beat Leeds at HQ 1-0 to secure promotion back to Division One.

Be careful on April 23rd.William Shakespeare was born on that day and he also died on his birthday a few years later.
Happy birthday though.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2023 11:01]
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 12:48 - Apr 23 with 1946 viewsBucksRanger

I see the government has arranged for all our mobiles to blast out a St. George's Day salute at 3pm.
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 12:59 - Apr 23 with 1921 viewsMoonshineSteve

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:11 - Apr 23 by DWQPR

Were you on the pitch?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 13:18 - Apr 23 with 1883 viewsessextaxiboy

A win for Aberdeen today would just cap the weekend off nicely .
Login to get fewer ads

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 15:47 - Apr 23 with 1743 viewsDamo1962

Just watched Seven Kings Must Die on Netflix, the final chapter in the Last Kingdom series. England is finally created in this one...very rousing. Happy St George's day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 15:51 - Apr 23 with 1739 viewskensalriser

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 10:05 - Apr 23 by Dorse

This is correct. Making a fuss is for Johnny Foreigner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 17:46 - Apr 23 with 1649 viewsdigswellhoop

not me my house car etc covered in flags
nearly banned from my local seeing nothing up
disgraceful
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 17:52 - Apr 23 with 1626 viewsDWQPR

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 11:00 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

Be careful on April 23rd.William Shakespeare was born on that day and he also died on his birthday a few years later.
Happy birthday though.

My literary hero. His 459th birthday today and also the 407th anniversary of his death. Was at the Globe on 14th to see The Tempest and have three more visits during the summer lined up. Very much a recommended evening out for as little as a fiver if you are prepared to stand. And the Globe hasn’t caught onto safe standing yet! 😂😂

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 17:54 - Apr 23 with 1620 viewsDWQPR

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 12:59 - Apr 23 by MoonshineSteve

Were you on the pitch?

I was standing in the Lower Loft so the likelihood was that I did end up on the pitch. Plenty of horse action at the School End if I remember

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 1430 viewsNewBee

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 11:00 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

Happy birthday though.

Don't ask me the context (drink may have been taken), but I once mentioned that bit about Shakespeare to my Brummie mate.
"Bloimey," he replied, "that's taking patriotism a bit far, int'it..."
Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 14:24 - Apr 24 with 1378 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Happy St. George's Day, English R's! on 17:46 - Apr 23 by digswellhoop

not me my house car etc covered in flags
nearly banned from my local seeing nothing up
disgraceful

You get thrown in jail for being English, these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024