Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 11:33 - Jun 2 with 27096 viewssomdale

I stand to be corrected, but i read that season tickets work out at £8.50 a game, if this is true I find it way under priced, I mean surely a minimum would be £10 a game, seems to me we have one of the lowest priced season tickets and one of the smallest fan bases, and I wonder how the club is to fight it's way back into the league with such a limited amount of income.
Is there anybody on here that thinks £10 a game would be too much?
Season ticket prices on 08:52 - Jun 7 with 3508 viewsA_Newby

Season ticket prices on 07:07 - Jun 7 by TalkingSutty

Why do some shareholders receive emails and others don't? That's been a ongoing issue. Regarding the day to day running of the club who is the person in charge? If it's the Chairman, i don't think he's qualified to oversee the commercial department or any other function relating to the footballing side of things. I remember last year hearing about a fella called George Delves but he must have left the club because i never hear his name mentioned anywhere. I think he was the club secretary/ CEO who is normally the person in charge of the day to day running of the club, he would have also been one of the people pushing season ticket sales etc.

It's a shame because a good CEO like Colin Garlick is worth their weight in gold and generate a lot more money that they cost. They drive the club forward, he's not working at the moment and won a award for the best performing CEO in L1..he loves this club and would get hold of it by the scruff of the neck. He would want to be in charge of things though so i don't think that would work with the current Chairman. Look what we've currently got instead, a rapidly sinking ship with a captain who'se only plan is to hope that a wealthy individual turns up and throws him a life jacket. That's it..that's the Chairman's plan for the club. In the meantime the ship is going down quicker than a cheap whore (oar..sticking to the nautical theme).

Does anybody know how this consultancy company is doing, has anybody met any of the individuals?

The Chairman stated he would publish their findings, have any shareholders received any information?

Have the Trust been updated regarding their findings? Or is it just a closed shop and nobody else's business?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 8:45]

I fully agree with your comment about Colin Garlick.

I think the slow decline at RAFC started when he left.
Season ticket prices on 10:30 - Jun 7 with 3344 viewsDalenet

Season ticket prices on 08:50 - Jun 7 by TalkingSutty

Yes I have offered to join the Trust Board and intend to get involved in the upcoming meetings whenever possible, i also expect the Chairman himself and the Directors to turn up, otherwise what's the point? That's the whole point of the meetings, to build bridges and progress plans. I would also question as to whether joining the Trust Board would give me a better understanding of what's happening at the club. Are they fully updated and made to feel inclusive or constantly having to try to extract information rather than the other way around? We have a fan in the boardroom who updates and answers questions but surely that shouldn't be the only source of information? Maybe the Chairman uses that areangement as a convenient excuse to keep quiet? It seems to me as though the Chairman thinks the club belongs to him and he can do what he wants with it, we have over 500 shareholders who will tell him differently.

This is about the only decent platform we have to voice our concerns so that's what I do. I've spoken to the Chairman and also contacted him personally with ideas via social media.There's nothing else I can do. I'm not somebody who will shy away from asking difficult questions or approaching people in person to speak, I'm not just sounding off on social media and doing nothing. The only other option is to just sit back and keep quiet because you don't want to upset anybody or burn bridges. I'm very concerned about the club and the direction it is going and have no faith in those running it, so I'm speaking up. I realise some people don't like it but I think it's better to speak up now rather than regret not saying something when it's too late. I buy season tickets and I bought some shares in the club, if the Chairman won't come to us then we should go to him and he is answerable to us the shareholders, contrary to popular belief.

I'm assuming you are OK with the Chairman if not what are you doing to highlight your concerns? I apologise if my posts are winding some people up, that's honestly not my intentions and I realise we are all different. I'll leave it alone now
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 10:22]

Don't misunderstand me TS. I recognise your passion and your concerns. But with barely 30-50 fans posting on here from our 2000+ fan base the comments have little impact. I know you have spoken to the Chairman and you posted that a few weeks ago - but you remain unhappy. I am a shareholder too, but our holdings are small and our voice isn't heard until an AGM. The only route in is to get the support of large shareholders (who don't post here) or use the Trust. I am pleased you want to help the Trust - nobody stepped forward to be the Trust representative on the Board and so Murray has put himself forward again. Personally I don't think it has worked - but of course I can't see all the work done behind the scenes.

I also think we have suffered since Colin Garlick left us, and his help would be a breath of fresh air. But I also have no idea where our budgets are, whether the Board want to engage or whether Colin is interested in helping. But Murray will know.

I am ambivalent on the Chairman. He seems like a good man and has put his money in to help the club when we were desperate. It was some of the fans and the Trust that changed the Board and encouraged this Board to be appointed. Somebody decided Simon was a good fit and I have no argument either way. But if the shareholders/fans want a change, then they need to find somebody to do it. Not an easy task.
Season ticket prices on 11:33 - Jun 7 with 3253 viewsTalkingSutty

Season ticket prices on 10:30 - Jun 7 by Dalenet

Don't misunderstand me TS. I recognise your passion and your concerns. But with barely 30-50 fans posting on here from our 2000+ fan base the comments have little impact. I know you have spoken to the Chairman and you posted that a few weeks ago - but you remain unhappy. I am a shareholder too, but our holdings are small and our voice isn't heard until an AGM. The only route in is to get the support of large shareholders (who don't post here) or use the Trust. I am pleased you want to help the Trust - nobody stepped forward to be the Trust representative on the Board and so Murray has put himself forward again. Personally I don't think it has worked - but of course I can't see all the work done behind the scenes.

I also think we have suffered since Colin Garlick left us, and his help would be a breath of fresh air. But I also have no idea where our budgets are, whether the Board want to engage or whether Colin is interested in helping. But Murray will know.

I am ambivalent on the Chairman. He seems like a good man and has put his money in to help the club when we were desperate. It was some of the fans and the Trust that changed the Board and encouraged this Board to be appointed. Somebody decided Simon was a good fit and I have no argument either way. But if the shareholders/fans want a change, then they need to find somebody to do it. Not an easy task.

Thanks for your reply. I think it's too important to be ambivalent but appreciate your feelings towards the Chairman. I know the circumstances relating to this board being appointed but not really sure how they where approached or who was responsible for hand picking them. Whoever it was did great because they did a fantastic job in fighting off MH. I know one of the Directors but only because we lived in the same vicinity and I know some of his family. I don't really know Simon Gauge so my comments are in relation to how the club is being run, the decision making, the lack of communication, the lack of leadership, the lack of a credible plan..and i could carry on.

It's nothing personal against Gauge or the Directors because i don't know them but there's enough evidence over the last eighteen month to suggest they are out of their depth. The fact that they have had to employ a consultancy firm to show them how to run the club tells you that and it reflects poorly on a boardroom that is made up of business people who are in place to do that job, there are enough of them. They are also willing to let somebody with money come in and take over the running of the club, that in itself tells you that their heart isn't really in it. I actually think that their preference is to bring a investor in and probably sell their shares rather than concentrate on finding the right people with the right credentials to run the club ourselves.

The club is struggling because it's not firing on all cylinders and there isn't the expertise and desire to roll up their sleeves and formulate a plan to fire it up. Employ the right people and pay them performance related salaries, give them a incentive to bring sponsorship etc into the club, enthuse the Town because the Chaiman doesn't even try. We've employed loads of staff over the last couple of years and are paying a consultancy company, so not being to afford a CEO doesn't wash. A CEO would probably dent a few egos, just like a charismatic high profile manager and Ii suspect that is the reason why we are where we are.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 11:49]
Season ticket prices on 11:51 - Jun 7 with 3209 viewsSuddenLad

I don't think anyone disputes that the Chairman is a good man, but he has a vital role to play at the moment and he is regrettably absent from the public scene.

We can go on forever issuing our thanks for the job he and others have done to pull us out of the mire and those thanks are genuine and well meant.

That said, where do we go from here? We seem to be treading water and are rudderless. The club desperately needs some inspiration from somewhere and an injection of enthusiasm. Well meaning folk are all well and good, but where is the drum-beating and get-up-and-go? We need to be encouraging people to get up to Spotland and buy their season tickets.

Even last seasons card holders need to be convinced to buy again. Many claim they won't because - well, why should they? Supporters have been fed a diet of poor performances and inept displays for four seasons, with few highlights to enjoy. Two relegations, hopelessly out-of-depth managers - selected by a Board of Directors who apparently lack the experience to make sound football judgements. Where's the reason to keep throwing money at something that simply provides no enjoyment or becomes a thankless chore?

This is no longer about whether the Board did a great job rescuing the club. They did - and at great personal cost. We all recognise that. None of the abuse they have received is justified.

We desperately need to improve and progress as a club, and we need to start seeing it and hearing it from the top. A 10-minute, up-beat video update would be very welcome.

Selling season cards provides the club with the vital cash they need to buy players for the season ahead. If that isn't successful, then neither will the club be. The more the club sell, the better their purchasing power. That's how vital it is to get the message out there and sell the club to the fans and potential sponsors.

If they can't be bothered, why should anyone else?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season ticket prices on 11:58 - Jun 7 with 3200 viewsD_Alien

Re the Trust person on the board - i don't think it's worked (or not working as it should) and i therefore voted in the Trust poll for it to be discontinued. In other circumstances, it could be restarted but withdrawing the position is one way for the Trust to register its disapproval of the way things are going, which is nowhere

I'm certain there's lots of good work going on behind the scenes (some of it was highlighted at the Trust meetings) but it's all to do with helping individual fans with problems that've arisen. As it happens, this is something the club should be doing anyway, but they seem to therefore have hived off this workload to the Trust to do the heavy lifting

It's a very long way from the kind of impact having a Trust person - backed by 13k shares - on the board might be achieving in terms of overall communication between Board and fanbase. That is self-evident by the lack of it
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 12:05]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season ticket prices on 12:11 - Jun 7 with 3173 viewsNorthernDale

That is a point, which as been raised previously, why is there not an update from the club in their aims for next season or recruitment, have we spoken to anyone, the silence is deafening to say the least. I also agree with the fact we have one of the worse home records over the last few years, which is not get endorsement to buy a season ticket. We do need inspiration and the board could do well to bring Colin Garlick on board in a consultancy role, even in a part-time role to support the CEO George Delves to keep the fans updated and promote new schemes to raise money and the clubs aspirations for the future.

I will buy a season ticket, but at present, I cannot see the point of rushing up to Spotland at the moment to buy one.
Season ticket prices on 16:03 - Jun 7 with 2934 views442Dale

Season ticket prices on 07:07 - Jun 7 by TalkingSutty

Why do some shareholders receive emails and others don't? That's been a ongoing issue. Regarding the day to day running of the club who is the person in charge? If it's the Chairman, i don't think he's qualified to oversee the commercial department or any other function relating to the footballing side of things. I remember last year hearing about a fella called George Delves but he must have left the club because i never hear his name mentioned anywhere. I think he was the club secretary/ CEO who is normally the person in charge of the day to day running of the club, he would have also been one of the people pushing season ticket sales etc.

It's a shame because a good CEO like Colin Garlick is worth their weight in gold and generate a lot more money that they cost. They drive the club forward, he's not working at the moment and won a award for the best performing CEO in L1..he loves this club and would get hold of it by the scruff of the neck. He would want to be in charge of things though so i don't think that would work with the current Chairman. Look what we've currently got instead, a rapidly sinking ship with a captain who'se only plan is to hope that a wealthy individual turns up and throws him a life jacket. That's it..that's the Chairman's plan for the club. In the meantime the ship is going down quicker than a cheap whore (oar..sticking to the nautical theme).

Does anybody know how this consultancy company is doing, has anybody met any of the individuals?

The Chairman stated he would publish their findings, have any shareholders received any information?

Have the Trust been updated regarding their findings? Or is it just a closed shop and nobody else's business?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 8:45]

On your last points:

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2023/05/meeting-with-the-club-16-5/

“<< We asked about how the work with MRKT will proceed as nobody within the fanbase seems to have any idea of how it operates, though it was reassuring to hear from Jim McNulty that League One Champions Plymouth Argyle. We were given a very thorough explanation as to how it worked that was far too extensive to discuss here. We have requested that the Club put out a video on the official site detailing this could be communicated to the fanbase. The Club were very open to doing such a video.>>”

Presumably, three weeks later, this video is approaching the final editing stages with CGI and David Attenborough’s commentary to be added before it’s released.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season ticket prices on 16:26 - Jun 7 with 2886 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 16:03 - Jun 7 by 442Dale

On your last points:

“<< We asked about how the work with MRKT will proceed as nobody within the fanbase seems to have any idea of how it operates, though it was reassuring to hear from Jim McNulty that League One Champions Plymouth Argyle. We were given a very thorough explanation as to how it worked that was far too extensive to discuss here. We have requested that the Club put out a video on the official site detailing this could be communicated to the fanbase. The Club were very open to doing such a video.>>”

Presumably, three weeks later, this video is approaching the final editing stages with CGI and David Attenborough’s commentary to be added before it’s released.

If he's commenting on endangered species, climate change has moved on since then

And incidentally, it's why i've not included the proposed Trust dialogue over the course of the coming season in my point about the Trust board position, since glaciers look to be melting at a more rapid rate
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 16:30]

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices on 16:43 - Jun 7 with 2844 viewselectricblue

On your last points:

Will it be streamed or go straight to dvd..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Season ticket prices on 17:28 - Jun 7 with 2790 viewsHullDale

Season ticket prices on 15:41 - Jun 6 by 49thseason

If I am honest, this doesn't look anything like a "campaign". There is little apparent integration of advertising, PR, and reference to prices or incentives. The whole thing seems to be predicated on reminding potential ST buyers of those few and far- between moments of success in the dim and distant past.
A half page interview with the Manager and no mention of tickets, nothing from the Chairman ( probs on his holidays!) Just yet more preaching to the usual suspects.
The price of POTD is an insult, where is the "try before you buy" offer? Or is this pricing designed to represent the minimum price for visiting fans. If so, why not plaster the town with £10 off vouchers for the first 2 or 3 games?
We have to find new supporters, its as simple as that. Yes we should offer freebies to schools but why so few? For some kids, the season will be over before they get a turn to come to watch. If they are paying people to come up with this guff, its time they stopped.
I repeat my oft said mantra... "there are 7000 empty seats / spaces x 23 games" , thats £320k at £2 each or £800k at a fiver per game..

Your point about 'campaign' is a good one.

Compare our last couple of media outputs to that of Oldham's.

If you were a teenager living between the 2 towns, debating getting a season ticket at a local club alongside your main PL team, which social feed would be more attractive to you? I'm desperately trying to be positive and/or constructive, but at times it can only be described as embarassing and, at best, half arsed.

Does anybody know of anyone who has bought a ST for the first time this year? & if so, was it as a result of our 'campaign'?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 17:43]
Season ticket prices on 18:00 - Jun 7 with 2737 viewsJames1980

Season ticket prices on 17:28 - Jun 7 by HullDale

Your point about 'campaign' is a good one.

Compare our last couple of media outputs to that of Oldham's.

If you were a teenager living between the 2 towns, debating getting a season ticket at a local club alongside your main PL team, which social feed would be more attractive to you? I'm desperately trying to be positive and/or constructive, but at times it can only be described as embarassing and, at best, half arsed.

Does anybody know of anyone who has bought a ST for the first time this year? & if so, was it as a result of our 'campaign'?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2023 17:43]

But wouldn't our social media team get abuse from the trolls who claim to be fans for putting out such content? I can see why they aren't trying to up the ante for fear of any backlash and criticism.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Season ticket prices on 18:11 - Jun 7 with 2693 viewsZac_B

I haven't really thought about it until now, but...I constantly receive emails and special offers from companies I have purchased from before, but never anything from the club, despite buying matchday tickets online a number of times. Theatres, music venues, restaurants, random vitamin companies...they are always letting me know what is 'coming soon' and trying to link me to their online ticketing office, but nothing from the club. Perhaps there is a reason for this, but I haven't opted out of marketing preferences at any point (to my knowledge). Does anybody else receive marketing messages from the club of any sort?
Season ticket prices on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 2474 views49thseason

Season ticket prices on 18:11 - Jun 7 by Zac_B

I haven't really thought about it until now, but...I constantly receive emails and special offers from companies I have purchased from before, but never anything from the club, despite buying matchday tickets online a number of times. Theatres, music venues, restaurants, random vitamin companies...they are always letting me know what is 'coming soon' and trying to link me to their online ticketing office, but nothing from the club. Perhaps there is a reason for this, but I haven't opted out of marketing preferences at any point (to my knowledge). Does anybody else receive marketing messages from the club of any sort?

Quiet as a mouse... the last Email was 12 days ago regarding "The Next Chapter" which is somewhat apt considering its like being in a Library...Cue for singing...
Season ticket prices on 10:01 - Jun 8 with 2163 viewsAtThePeake

On your last points:

Given that we hear on Twitter about how 'hard' a member of the media staff has worked to put a voiceover on top of a couple of highlight clips, I suspect we won't see such a video until this time next year.

Encouraging to hear that about Plymouth though, and was it Brighton or Brentford that was the Premier League club that have used MRKT? Whichever one it is, they're arguably the two best-run clubs in the country at the moment so that's quite the endorsement too.

Tangled up in blue.

Season ticket prices on 11:14 - Jun 8 with 2007 viewsA_Newby

MRKT Insights.

Some research that MRKT insights performed using league 1 financial data of playing budget vs points gained found that there was a relationship between the two, the higher the budget the more points a club could be expected to get.

https://mrktinsights.com/index.php/2022/06/21/spending-your-way-to-success-an-in

They then quantified the “size” of this relationship. About 20% of the points gained by a club could be attributed or explained by the relative size of a club’s playing budget. For every £500,000 (in league 1) more a club spent on the playing budget they could be expected to gain just 3 more points.

After taking out differences in playing budget the remaining 80% of the points were then due to other factors which they identified as “quality recruitment, excellent coaching and shrewd tactical management”.

All this sounds reasonable.

Their research and conclusions however are not surprising as the services they offer are on “Data Science, Technical Scouting, and Player and Head Coach Recruitment.”

If their research had concluded that the relationship between playing budget and points gained was stronger and say 80-90% of the points gained could be attributed to differences in playing budget, then the advice to any club would simply be to spend more money on the playing budget and the services they offer would be worthless.

The first major involvement in the club of MRKT was in the appointment of Jim McNulty as first team coach.

The next will be in the recruitment of new players. After a few matches I think it will become clearer as to the whether the consultancy service of MRKT has been successful.

I may be wrong, but MRKT seem to offer only on field football consultancy services and not off field or commercial advice.

It will be interesting to see the video explaining their processes when it is released.
Season ticket prices on 11:45 - Jun 8 with 1947 viewsD_Alien

Season ticket prices on 11:14 - Jun 8 by A_Newby

MRKT Insights.

Some research that MRKT insights performed using league 1 financial data of playing budget vs points gained found that there was a relationship between the two, the higher the budget the more points a club could be expected to get.

https://mrktinsights.com/index.php/2022/06/21/spending-your-way-to-success-an-in

They then quantified the “size” of this relationship. About 20% of the points gained by a club could be attributed or explained by the relative size of a club’s playing budget. For every £500,000 (in league 1) more a club spent on the playing budget they could be expected to gain just 3 more points.

After taking out differences in playing budget the remaining 80% of the points were then due to other factors which they identified as “quality recruitment, excellent coaching and shrewd tactical management”.

All this sounds reasonable.

Their research and conclusions however are not surprising as the services they offer are on “Data Science, Technical Scouting, and Player and Head Coach Recruitment.”

If their research had concluded that the relationship between playing budget and points gained was stronger and say 80-90% of the points gained could be attributed to differences in playing budget, then the advice to any club would simply be to spend more money on the playing budget and the services they offer would be worthless.

The first major involvement in the club of MRKT was in the appointment of Jim McNulty as first team coach.

The next will be in the recruitment of new players. After a few matches I think it will become clearer as to the whether the consultancy service of MRKT has been successful.

I may be wrong, but MRKT seem to offer only on field football consultancy services and not off field or commercial advice.

It will be interesting to see the video explaining their processes when it is released.

I'd imagine that whilst the relationship between playing budget and points gained might not be as close as one might expect, the relationship between budget available to hire the manager/coach and associated staff (to which a much greater effect on points gained is attributed) is rather more direct

Hence the appointment of Jim McNulty, due to budgetary constraints with the likelihood of points gained being diminished according to MRKT's own analysis - in which case, i'm not sure what the point of spending money on their consultancy has been about

[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 13:57]

Season ticket prices on 13:06 - Jun 8 with 1842 viewsDaleiLama

On your last points:

Maybe they are trying to figure out how to get the cars driving forwards down Sandy Lane on the overhead shot of the stadium before publishing?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season ticket prices on 13:28 - Jun 8 with 1797 viewsDalenet

So after 3 days of a 5 day "keep your seat" window we haven't yet reached 600 sales. A quick calculation shows that the ex VAT revenue from those sales won't even cover 2 weeks of running costs for the club. We are in deep do-do unless sales pick up soon. I hope people realise that they will lose their seat in just 48 hours time unless they buy now.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 13:29]
Season ticket prices on 13:43 - Jun 8 with 1748 viewssxdale

Season ticket prices on 13:28 - Jun 8 by Dalenet

So after 3 days of a 5 day "keep your seat" window we haven't yet reached 600 sales. A quick calculation shows that the ex VAT revenue from those sales won't even cover 2 weeks of running costs for the club. We are in deep do-do unless sales pick up soon. I hope people realise that they will lose their seat in just 48 hours time unless they buy now.

You might very well lose your seat but you'll have virtually an entire stand to choose from.
Season ticket prices on 14:41 - Jun 8 with 1657 viewsClivert

Season ticket prices on 13:28 - Jun 8 by Dalenet

Having only a 6 day period to 'Keep Your Seat' is another baffling decision by this board, the way the whole season ticket situation has been handled it's as if they don't want our money.
Season ticket prices on 15:10 - Jun 8 with 1625 viewsBrierls

Season ticket prices on 14:41 - Jun 8 by Clivert

Having only a 6 day period to 'Keep Your Seat' is another baffling decision by this board, the way the whole season ticket situation has been handled it's as if they don't want our money.

What is so difficult about renewing to keep 'your' seat within a 6 day window?

The board have made some really bad decisions, but this just comes across as moaning for moanings sake. You were banging on about the club not announcing season tickets, then not including last seasons pricing, and now they have announced and opened sales you're complaining about when you can actually buy one.

We are completely doomed if this is the attitude across the fanbase.
Season ticket prices on 15:12 - Jun 8 with 1612 viewsHullDale

on media output - its such a small, and the club will no doubt argue petty, thing... but again there is a glaring spelling mistake on the Bradford article... its been live now for over an hour.

These things should be proof read, twice if needsbe, to make sure its right. The limited output we are getting feels so amateur at times.

Season ticket prices on 15:22 - Jun 8 with 1598 viewssxdale

Season ticket prices on 15:12 - Jun 8 by HullDale

on media output - its such a small, and the club will no doubt argue petty, thing... but again there is a glaring spelling mistake on the Bradford article... its been live now for over an hour.

These things should be proof read, twice if needsbe, to make sure its right. The limited output we are getting feels so amateur at times.

It took me three re reads to work out what the spelling mistake was
Season ticket prices on 15:30 - Jun 8 with 1582 viewsClivert

Season ticket prices on 15:10 - Jun 8 by Brierls

What is so difficult about renewing to keep 'your' seat within a 6 day window?

The board have made some really bad decisions, but this just comes across as moaning for moanings sake. You were banging on about the club not announcing season tickets, then not including last seasons pricing, and now they have announced and opened sales you're complaining about when you can actually buy one.

We are completely doomed if this is the attitude across the fanbase.

It's a pretty short window compared to previous years don't you think?

The 'Keep Your Seat' scheme doesn't effect those who go in The Sandy so perhaps I am being harsh and it's a culmination of everything that you have mentioned but like I have said previously it's little things that this board keep getting wrong.
Season ticket prices on 15:47 - Jun 8 with 1545 viewsBrierls

Season ticket prices on 15:30 - Jun 8 by Clivert

It's a pretty short window compared to previous years don't you think?

The 'Keep Your Seat' scheme doesn't effect those who go in The Sandy so perhaps I am being harsh and it's a culmination of everything that you have mentioned but like I have said previously it's little things that this board keep getting wrong.

I agree it's a short window, which is no doubt a result of them not pulling their finger out with them going on sale. I get that. But once announced, it's not that difficult to get online and secure your seat.

For those on holiday, I sincerely hope that the club would be able refrain from making those seats available if they're informed of the circumstances. If they have been asked to do that, but refused, then that is extremely disappointing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024